Chapter 2

I'm Lonely Without You
"Aish, it looks like tonight's going to rain, hopefully the rain at midnight" says bom while look at the sky.

"Bommie, young master dinner was ready!" said hye sun. bom walked over hye sun, she look at hye sun and then looked back at the food cart.

" ah arraso, I've made it before you, roast corn" said hye sun, handing corn and bom received it with a face full of joy.

"Why just one?"

"aish, for you infomation, it's because we're only household assistant, we cant make food according to our will if discovered later madam kwon will angry then blah blah blah blah blah ....... hey Bommie dont you hear me? " said hye sun upset because bom close her ears with her hands.

"arasso arasso, I'll take young master dinner" said bom then started pushing the food cart.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

bom opened pavilion door and pushed the food cart came in and began to arrange her over the kitchen. Bom looked around the large room, there is a corner room of a luxurious kingsize bed and in the middle of the room there is a large tv, a small room for clothing that is located adjacent to the bathroom and bom also saw a large white door .

"what door is that ? " Bom said quietly, bend polite immediately when the young master named kwon ji yong out of the bathroom and over to the table to eat, bom stood not far from the table, she pulled out her roast corn, sweet scent of corn and began to eat but once again just a few bites she saw Ji Yong walked to the couch and took a television remote, bom staring ji yong's dinner plate that leaves plenty of leftovers, bom staring another plate of meat and vegetables that contain.

"young master, you're done eating?" asked bom answered slight nod.

"but .... still a lot of the rest, so pity if discarded" said bom, but there was no response from ji yong.

" young master if this discarded better I eat, alright?" asked bom requesting permission but once again there was no response from the young master.

"ah I dont hear ...... young master say what??? Oh ok well I was going to take it. lets it" said bom to herselves because ji yong still not talking make her not patient with stiff reaction. Bom began to eat food that is in front of her.

"yum yum yum ...... ehmm Mata!!!!" Said bom praise of cuisine that feels super delicious. Ji yong glanced bom briefly and then turned back to the television .....

"Huk huk huk m-master water .....water!" said bom were choking on food. she approached ji yong who sitting on the sofa, bom pulling ji yong's sleeves. ji yong cant stand disturbed, ji yong got up and took the glass that is on the table and then fill it with tap water that has been sterilized.

"huk huk huk mwo?? Raw water ? Shiro huk huk huk "said bom reject water provision by ji yong then she looked around her and found a small refrigerator that is located between the television cabinets, she opened the refrigerator, then took a cola drinks obtained from the fridge.

" ahhhhhh ........ " said bom after throat felt relieved.

"ah mianhae young master, I choked. oh It's your drink, I return it" said bom, handing back the bottle of cola to ji yong directly reject.

"huh? Oh arasso" said bom and inserting the cola bottle to refrigerator.

"for you" ji yong said.

"eh? for me, young master? Ahhh gomawo" said bom with happy smiling receiving cola she drinks earlier. Bom goes to the table and began to tidy up the existing plate on the table and push the cart out.

"aish why rain at this time, how's" bom grumbled, looking at the dark sky.

"ah ah at the most at whorst sick" say bom and walk away while at pavilions ji yong staring at the departure bom, his hands clasped umbrella which could not be given because bom had gone ahead.

"I hope she's not sick" Ji Yong said softly.

° ° ° ° °

"Bommie-a, it is a dream? Young master spent his dinner dish? if madam kwon know, she would be very happy at all" said gummy very happy looking empty plates in front of her.

"Unnie, mianhae it ....... I eat all" said bom carefully.

"MWO?? YOU ARE EATING ALL?? PARK BOMMM ...... how dare you" gummy said with a high tone.

" mianhae unnie-a, I dont till heart to see the endless food was served just like that anyways young master really upset I did not eat the food "said bom defensively.

" MWO? y-young master is not angry? ah sure you eat it quietly? "accused gummy again.

"no,its really, when I ate there and young master was watching tv he even gave me this" bom said as she showed a bottle of cola.

"hahh??? its impossible?? tell me bom-a, young master have gave reaction shook or nodded example? " asked gummy.

"ne, just now young master talking to me too" said bom innocently.

"MWO?? impossible, w-what young master say to you?" wonder gummy dont believe.

"for you" said bom quoting ji yong. gummy looked bom incredulously.

"you make record breaker here, madam kwon must be very happy to hear that" said gummy while holding bom's wet shoulders.

"hatchhiiiii ........." ,

"oh bommie-a mianhae, I dont know if your clothes wet. Quickly change your clothes I'll make hot tea for you" and then she gummy tell one of other household assistant to make bom hot tea.

° ° ° ° °

knock ...... knock ......... knock .......

"come in ..." ,

"Ma'am, sorry to bother you" said gummy then bow polite.

"gwenchana gummy-a, what do you want to talk with me?" asked mrs.kwon, the biological mother of young master, kwon ji yong.

" .... it's about young master" said gummy little nervous.

"oh what happen with Ji yongie? any painting supplies run out? you can tell hwang ssabu to buy it"said mrs.kwon. (hwangssabu is kwon family guard).

" This thing is bigger than young master painting supplies

"said Gummy makes mrs.kwon looked confused.

" young master ..... young master reacted by nodding and shook his head at maid who delivery food for him"gummy said excitedly.

" MWO? r-really? " asked mrs.kwon incredulously.

"ne ma'am, even he also spoke to the maid also" said gummy again.

"gee, this is very good progress. his Appa would have been very happy to hear this news" said mrs.kwon as she pulled out the phone wanted called her husband who was on duty outside the country.

"no more gummy?" asked mrs.kwon before calling her husband.

"is currently the only new ma'am" reported gummy.

"ne ah, this is far from enough. gummy-a after two years he finally reacted again not like living sculpture again ahh I'm really happy. oh yes gummy, who could make a name helper ji yongie react to it? " asked mrs.kwon.

"she name's park bom, but this time she was exposed to the flu because of rain after delivering food to young master" gummy said that greeted nod of mrs.kwon shortly thereafter gummy goodbye and returned to her room.

"park bom .. ......... " ,

well, what will happen to her next???