Chapter 15

I'm Lonely Without You
Armed with a piece of park bom's photo who wear a maid uniform, detective hired by kwon family move quickly search for all information related to park bom.

2 months later ...........

"Yeoboseo ........ how detective han? Oh gurae? Where? Jeju? ok ok ....... ghamsamhamida, I will immediately send the rest your payment yes .... "after closing talks, mrs.kwon immediately called her husband who was working and dont forget ji yong too.

° ° ° ° ° °

"ji yongie, are you alright? Your face looked very tense, "asked mrs.kwon when they were in the plane to the jeju island.

"Gwenchana oemma, I had my heart ..... pulse pounding "ji yong said innocently, mrs.kwon smiled at ji yong who was holding his chest and sigh breath numerous times. ji yong indeed very tense ^^ ,

(Jeju Island) ,

"Park bom-ssi, please serve buyers there " ,

"Ne" ,

yes, it's been almost 2 years park bom working in the shop 'great bakery' there bom work as a person who served buyers.

"Park bom-ssi, I'm buy three chocolate bread and two cheeses bread, right "pleaded one of buyer,

"ne, these your orders mrs.han.........." said bom and friendly smiles on customer and opened the door of her right to customers, but bom's face suddenly pale, at the time she see who was walking over to the store where she work.

"Park bom......" Call mrs.kwon and trot bom and direct approach hugged her.

"madam kwon of masters kwon ......... ............ you mas ............. ............ " bom capable pronounced when looking ji yong already standing in front of her.

"Bom-a, finally I found you" ji yong said then approached bom. they look at each other, mrs.kwon removing her arms. She looked at the atmosphere of the shop the place where bom worked.

"this is you work place?" asked mrs.kwon suddenly make bom change of jiyong to mrs.kwon.

"Ne madam kwon" says bom politely.

"Aish, why you still call me madam, You've already doesnt work at my home anymore "said mrs.kwon then laugh.

"Park bom-ssi ....." Call the shop owner, she looked confused to see bom stand in front door of his store with 3 stranger people who had he never seen.

"Ah ne, madam, master and young master, please enter " said bom on her guest. Bom runs over to her boss.

"Introduce boss, this is master and mistress kwon and his son, mistress, young master introduction he is mr.song the bakery owner " said bom introduces her boss. they was shaking.

"Hmmm, our arrival was wanted met with park bom, poultice mr.song Can we borrow park bom? "asked Mrs.kwon to mr.song,

"Oh of course, you can go home park bom. anyways the shop not being so crowded so it's okay "said mr.song who understand current situation.

"Gamsahamida boss, excuse me" said bom and bowed politely to mr.song.

° ° ° ° °

"Please enter master, mistress" said bom on her guest at time they've arrived in a small house that is not so luxury.

"You live alone here?" asked Mrs.kwon staring at the whole room not so great,

"No, I live with choi family. They are my parent's old friends" ,

"Where are they?" asked mr.kwon,

"Oh mr.choi're into fishing, while his wife ..... like being ji sung along to the market "said bom explain.

"Ji sung? Are he .................." asked ji yong doubtful. park bom was silent, she remembered Sandara word that time, ji yong has been know all of her, and certainly current ji yong already know that he already has child. whether their arrival to bring ji sung away? what they would separate bom with her child? andwe, is impossible. ji yong is not as bad as that.

"Bom..... park bom ..." Call ji yong reverie interrupted bom.

"Ah please sit down, I'll take drinks for a while "said bom and walk to the kitchen.

"Oemmmaa ............." three of them turned to the origin of the sound, they do look a little boy was running into home,

"Ji sung-a, stop running later you can fall

"bom said softly, she immediately put a tray of drinks on the table.

"Oemma, did I see octopus, really biggg "said the little ji sung,

"Gurae? Then are the octopus chasing you?" asked bom,

"Nggg oemma ........" whined ji sung spoiled,

"Oh we have guest" mrs.choi said that The new entrance and was surprised to see there are three an unknown person.

"Ne ahjumma, introduce master and mistress kwon and young master kwon jiyong, they just came from seoul " ,

"Kwon jiyong? Ji yong? Ji sung? Bommie-a does he ..........? "

what will happen to his next?