Chapter 14

I'm Lonely Without You
"Dara-ssi, please tell me where's bom "please ji yong,

( "Dara-a, promise not to tell anyone Where Am I........) ,

Dara silent soluble in indecision, one side, she must keep her promise to bom and one side she didnt bear to see Jiyong who are eager met with bom. However jiyong is not false because bom didnt tell him the truth and instead prefer to go.

"Dara-ssi" ,

"Ne" ,

"I'm sure you must know where bom Now, I beg you tell me where she is. I ...... I really miss her "ji yong said with his sad face. Dara looked at ji yong's sad face, her heart was touched but .......

"Mianhae ji yong-ssi, I dont know where bommie are "answer dara makes ji yong silent while looked dara disbelief, it appears visible disappointment of his face.

"You must be lying, right? I dont believe you if you dont know where bom now "said Ji Yong, dara bowed her head.

"Mianhae Ji yong-ssi, I just remembered if I have an appointment with someone else. excuse me" was immediately excused herself and left ji yong. Ji yong was still sitting in the cafe, His eyes stared at the empty glass that is in front of him. His mind drifted.

("What should I do ...... bom-a what should I do "said Ji Yong to himself). A long silence, a lot of things thought it jiyong. On the departure of bom, about pregnancy and child, ji yong believe bom kids must be his son and about whereabouts unknown bom......

"I should not give up, I must do something "Ji Yong said softly then immediately stood up and headed for his car, speed away. Without ji yong knowing is not far from the cafe, dara stood watching ji yong.

"Mianhae ji yong-ssi, if you love bom. You have to find her by your own " said dara, then she immediately pulled out slowly her phone from her bag, pressing someone number and wait for a moment before the sounds from the end of a phone.

("Yeooboseo") ,

"Bommie-a, it is ji yong is appa of your children, right? "asked dara with no strings stale.

("............ Where you know dara-a?"),

"Ji yong has just gone. He's looking for you but I didnt tell her where you are, why you should hide who your son's father? I cant wait much longer again. You should give an explanation to me now! "begged dara, after urged on by dara finally bom was told the reason why she prefer to go from the last and a thorn for the relationship ji yong and her girlfriend. Dara was silent hearing bom recognition and she didnt decision could blame bom after know how difficult it ties ji yong romance.

"I understand, but I guess your departure is in fact not the correct solution proved of ji yong who come looking for you, I guess he didnt get back together with yeoja which you say it. Bommie-a how if I'd better let he know where you are? " asked dara requesting permission bom.

(..................)

° ° ° ° °

"Ji yongie , are you sure he is your child? your bloodflesh? "asked ms.kwon after ji yong telling his relationship with bom that ultimately make bom pregnant and also the real reason bom stopped work in their home.

"Ne oemma, I'm very confident park bom son is my biological son

"Ji Yong replied without a shadow of a doubt also.

"Then how do we seek it? We dont know where she is now "said mrs.kwon getting confused.

"It was the problem oemma. Her cousin didnt want to tell me where bom are "ji yong said sadly.

"Appa sense, her cousin deliberately not tell you maybe she want you yourself who looking for park bom "said mr.kwon who had been silent listen ji yong story,

"Appa true ................" , three of them fell silent each soluble in mind.

" actually .... oemma already guessed your relationship with bom definitely not regular relationship ...... even if oemma didnt agree but after seeing what bom do to you, oemma dont want repeating the mistakes once again but ........ really, oemma really shocked after now bom to be pregnant your child " said mrs.kwon.

"All this has happened, bom has gave birth a successor kwon family, we should soon find her, she must difficulty of raising children alone " said mr.kwon,

"Appa, oemma ..... what should we do? ",

"We hire a detective ..........................." ,

Wow, kwon family decided hire a detective to obtain park bom, successfully or not?