Chapter 12

I'm Lonely Without You
"Divorce???" ,

"Ne, I cant be with himagain, we dont fit"said chae rin,

"Chae ......... you sure? How about your children, he still young? "said Jiyong doubt,

"Richie ..... I would tell him softly slowly ",

".............. Chae mianhae .........mianhae I've made your life like this "said ji yong with pity view to chae rin.

"Gwencana, ji yong-a. Everything is destiny" said chae wise, she smiled and holding ji yong's hands.

"actually ...... Richard's a good man it's just that I cant be a good wife for him, that's why I chose to divorce ........ "said chae rin give the trurh reasons. many question ji yong want to asked but all is difficult to say, eventually they dissolve in silence ......

° ° ° ° °

Since chae rin expressed her desire for divorce from her husband, ji yong always try to help as much as possible, including in custody children, to the protracted divorce For the husband remained adamant chae rin wants to maintain her household chae rin start making depression but ji yong always trying to entertain her and sometimes also jiyong accompany chae rin and her son to a play in disney land and it lasted until divorce process is complete. dont feel has been almost 2 years ji yong are in LA make their relationship getting closer, longer periods of initial target, but fortunately thanks persistence and hard work finally ji yong could save the crisis family company and now Ji yong could've been relaxing more.

"Ji, this has been almost 4 years (4 years since they are separated by Mrs.kwon) ...... are you not looking for another yeoja? "asked chae rin when ji yong drive them home.

"Yeoja???? ........................ Have but ...... I didnt know what it is called love or not, but I feel very comfortable at time I'm with her "replied ji yong,

"Really? Oh I'm so curious to meet with her"said chae rin,

"Later on when you come back to Korea, I will introduce her to you "said Ji Yong the smiling when he to immagine someone face.

° ° ° ° "

Why her phone not active. I have long time not to contact her, are she angry? " ji yong said softly and then tried to call his house phone number.

"Yeoboseo gummy-ssi ..... ah, ne how are you? ah yes, it's been almost 2 years I dont home .... yes it was because here was have problems but its all been completed and possible in the near future I will home ........... Are park bom there? I cant contact her phone................... MWO??? Is it true ........? W-when she go? Huh ........, why I dont know? ................. haiz ...... you're right, tell oemma I'm going home as soon as "ji yong said disconnect his phone.

"Why she stopped, are she really angry at me??? park bom mianhae "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~