Chapter 3

I'm Lonely Without You
"Bommie- a ....." Call gummy ,

"ne unnie, what hatchiii ......" ,

"uh you bad flu, better these days you dont have to deliver food for young master. later could be your virus infected young master" said gummy and called hye sun to replace bom task.

"ne unnie" replied hye sun and immediately deliver food to her young master.

° ° ° ° ° °

"young master, food is ready" said hye sun politely , he glanced hye sun and then he walked into the pavilion, where lunch is served by hye sun.

("This is almost a week she does not come, are she is sick" ji yong said to himself).

° ° ° °

"he eat little again? Hye sun-a, are young master have to give you a reaction, for example shook or nodded or spoke to you? " gummy wondering ,

"what the heck unnie talking, young master is still the same as before. Cold" says hye sun,

"unnie, what wrong with young master? he really so skinny?" asked bom curious.

"Bommie, put on your mask, you'll infective to us " said gummy ,

"I'm cured unnie" said bom ensure condition.

"Really? ok looks like it has healed" gummy said after checking bom condition.

"unnie, tell me please," pleaded bom.

"start from where ? ........... oh it in start from the relationship between young master with yeoja who had the status of his family far below young master" said gummy begin her story.

"oh so young master going out with a poor girl "says bom cut gummy,

" like that, mr and mrs.kwon dont agree and mrs.kwon planning match young master with her choice of girl but their love is too strong, young master fled with the girl of his choice but a few days after they managed to blur mrs.kwon proceeded to seize young master and mrs.kwon threatened to destroy her family when she was still desperate with young master. her ultimately to resign and not long after she went overseas "said gummy talk at length.

" then ..... why young master to be like now? " asked bom who still curious.

"yeah it is because young master loved her" said hye sun help the answer.

"after the yoeja know overseas, young master searching for her but he cant gind her. young master backhome, feeling devastated when he know the one he loved married to someone else and since that day young master stood by his paviliun and never talk to anyone including his parents "said gummy continue the story.

" means the poor condition of the young master now it's all because the lady right"said bom to conclusions.

" ne, see the condition of her son now, making mrs.kwon feel very be wrong for her actions once but it was too late, yeoja was already married and had a child with another man " said gummy.

" poor ................. " said bom.

° ° ° ° ° °

" ji yongie, how are you?" asked mrs.kwon approached Ji yong was painting. no reaction from ji yong, nothing answered his oemma question. mrs.kwon sighed and looked sadly into her son. she had repeatedly tried to persuade her son to communicate, but always failed to make mrs.kwon feel extreme remorse. mrs. kwon walked away from her son who is still painting.

° ° ° °

"gummy-a, how park bom condition?" asked mrs.kwon .

"park bom was cured ma'am and today can deliver food to young master" reports gummy,

"good, I looked forward to her" utter mrs.kwon said her expectations.

"Ah park bom" called gummy at the time bom was passing from the family room where gummy and mrs.kwon're talking.

"mitress kwon, unnie" greeted park bom and bowed politely to mrs.kwon.

"how your condition, bom?" asked mrs.kwon while giving her a friendly smile.

"I've healed ma'am" replied bom politely.

"good, please serve the young master well yes" pleaded mrs.kwon.

"ne madam" ,

"Bommie-a, go to the kitchen hye sun had already prepared food for the young master "command gummy answered nod of bom.

" I dont know how she served ji yong but I have great hopes for ji yong changes "said mrs.kwon, looking at bom who was already running away with the full great expectations.

° ° ° ° °

"young masteerrrrr ......" Call bom with a voice harden somewhat in order to be heard by Ji Yong. ji yong turned to the caller and immediately walked to the pavilion terrace where lunch was prepared by bom.

"young master please eat" bom said politely, Ji Yong looked at his food and then glanced briefly bom.

"ah dont worry young master , I will not eat your food again. I cant stand on gummy unnie speech, they dont believe if actually young master eat that much anyway I also dont believe there are people who eat little. "said bom seemed to understand the meaning of ji yong glance. bom sitting on the floor patio and looked beautiful ocean scenery.

(lolli lollipop pop ......) ,

bom took out her phone of her pocket and immediately answered,

"wae dara-a, did you miss me?" said bom with her lazy tone. bom immediately held the phone away from her ear while dara yelling loudly at her.

"aish, you dont need to shout so. arasso arasso, which book? ........ ah huh ok ok ......... ? ....... 4 books? I dont remember where I ......... aish lay your Sandara park, stop yelling at me ...... ok ok I'll return all your books .. ne ...... this Sunday is my off day ....... ne, ne bye "sighed bom.

" which book ? lazy loading should dismantle room."complained bom and then she turned to the young master 've finished eating.

"wow .... today many servings you eat ..... daebbak jinjja daebbak" said bom was pleased to see an empty plate on the table.

"this Sunday your off day?" ji yong asked, without looking at bom,

"how do you know? ah yes you heard me talk ....." guess bom with her seductive smile,

"you speak loudly" ji yong said,

"Really? ha ha ha ha ha" said bom laugh embarrassed.

"ah young master, may I borrow some of your books?" asked bom makes ji yong looked at her.

"it ... it .... every off day I always borrow a book from my cousin and she asked all of her books must returned this week but I forgot where I put it" vent bom,

" you cant remember where you put it after reading? " Ji Yong asked,

".................. I never read it, master" said bom. Ji Yong looked confused to bom,

"ah, I just saw it he he he he" said bom back blush,

"huh, how could there not be read but just seen the book ?" ji yong asked again confused,

"ah ne, actually I want to read it but because the writing conference meeting makes my eyes tired and I always fall asleep" clear bom with plain her faces.

"you strange" Ji Yong said and walk towards place where he painted,

"eh? young master ....... young master how the books? may borrow or not?" asked bom while following ji yong, ji yong silent and take a brush to continue painting activities ,

"young masterrrr......." please bom making ji yong cant continue his activity, he looked at the ocean in front of him and looked at bom.

"Are you a rich girl?" ji yong suddenly asked,

"eh?",

"Your behavior like not a servant, are you rich girl who is being blurred and hiding here?" ji yong asked, glowering at bom.

are bom rich girl or not???