Chapter 4

I'm Lonely Without You
"Where did you know?" asked bom back, Jiyong turned to look at bom, he didnt think that his guesses correctly.

"yeah right, I'm actually a princess. princess of ........." Ji Yong looked at bom is still looking at him with a serious look on her face.

"princess of my appa and oemma ..... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ........" Bom laughter reverberated around the deserted courtyard pavilion. Ji Yong looked annoyed that worked over by bom.

("how dare she joking me" ji yong said to himself),

"ah mianhae young master, your question is really funny anyway ha ha ha ha ups mian mianhae" said bom trying to hold back her laughter.

"go away"ji yong said,

" well, ah but tonight at dinner time I borrowed your book okey young master "please bom again. ji yong did not answer, his eyes focused on the canvas painting,

"young master say what???? I can take it tonight huh??? oh ok ok, khamsahamida young master" said bom then bowed politely to Ji Yong who glanced at bom which has been running to the pavilion terace, smoothing plates and left ji yong. ji yong breath heavy sigh, he looked at the painting in front him with a blank stare.

° ° ° ° °

"Bommie-a, you eat it again?" asked gummy,

"not unnie, this time young master who spends his own. its truth, I'm not lying, just ask young master if you dont believe" said bom convincing gummy if she did not lie. gummy looked at bom then she smile.

"ok I believe in you" said gummy. then she grinned at bom making bom look her with puzzled look.

( "eh, why Gummy unnie take anything for granted. otherwise next time I eat alone depleted all, see are she still believes me or not " said bom in to herself try make plan to joking gummy ^ ^ )

° ° ° °

"young masterrrr, I come ......." bom said as she opened the pavilion door and pushing a trolley and arranging food into his kitchen table, her eyes looked around no signs Suspected ji yong existence.

"where young master?" said bom then she slowly walked over to the wadrobe room, she opened the door that was already opened little become even wider. bom staring a figure half namja stand in front of her, her eyes unblinking look that namja.

"hey, what are you doing?" asked namja that nobody else is ji yong. he closed his body with a shirt,

"young master, your body ................... thinner than my body ...... oh I feel embarrassed as the yeoja have more meat than you "says bom looked embarrassed at the condition of her body.

" youuuu ..... " ji yong said to keep his temper in disbelief ridiculed by his own servants.

"Arasso arasso, dinner's ready" said bom cool and then walked to the dining table, ji yong stirs the food in front of him without intending to eat it.

"young master, why you just stirred? are the food not have taste? you want me to get some salt?" asked bom making ji yong staring annoyed to her.

"aish why stare at me so heck, what am I wrong?" asked bom with a face frustration because ji yong stared. ji yong did not answer, he returned sigh and began to eat his food. bom take out a corn snack given hye sun on her earlier.

"Hmmm hmmm , yum yum mataaaa ahhhh" said bom while enjoying her corn snacks.

"Young master, dont forget the books okey" said bom reminded ji yong. ji yong silent still eating his food.

(lolli lolli lollipop pop)

"wae dara-a" ,

"MWO? why you ask me, who the student here? " asked bom wonder.

"What book? ........ oh of course I read it. now ......? tomorrow, alright, tomorrow I'm go there ...... mwo? aish aarraso arrasoo ....... say what would you asked? " said bom ,

"who the maker of Hermes and baby statue in the temple at the time Dyonisos greek? how come I know, I didnt follow them to makes it........................ " bom immediately held the phone away from her ear.

"Huk huk huk ..........." ji yong soon took his drink and drank, he choked on food after hearing bom silly answer.

"Ah ok ok wait a minute ........... young master, do you know who makes it?" whispered bom as she closed the phone with her hand. bom didnt care about ji yong's red face after having choking on food.

"Praxiteles" ji yong said briefly, bom back closer to her phones.

"Praxiteles ............ of course, what the heck I didnt know. park bom ha ha ha ha .......... " said bom praise herself. Ji Yong could only shook his head, see his servant strange behavior.

"Wow, young master your spend food without the rest??" bom asked incredulously, ji yong did not answer and walked to the couch and the tv.

"Young master ...." Call bom who now standing next to ji yong.

"Where's the book?" receivable bom as she stuck her hand, ji yong glanced at bom and his hand pointed that there is a small cabinet near the bed. Bom goes to the cabinet, opened it and took a couple of books and then start to seeing the title of the book.

"Young master, a book that contains're all about art is haven't?" asked bom without seeing Ji yong, her eyes busy look thevtitles. ji yong walked up to bom and take some books that had been seen by bom, he handed it to bom.

" oh this one yeah, aish this book had been holding me just now ha ha ha ha" bom laugh at herself folly .

"tomorrow .... what time .... you go? " ji yong asked.

"Hmmmm ..... around 8 am, wae? young master want to come with me?" wondering bom.

are ji yong want to come or just simply ask???????