Chapter 8

I'm Lonely Without You
"hey bommie-a, where are you going? Way it will be there" gummy said, pointing toward the park.

" oh I forgot say to you, young master had opened his bedroom door who locked before" said bom gave the reason.

"you mean, the door connecting the pavilion to the main house? " asked gummy sure, bom nodded justify.

"gee Bommie-a, you really great" praise gummy,

"he he he he he not really, unnie excessive ah he he he he" answered bom with face blushing embarrassed.

° ° ° ° ° °

"young master, young masterrrr...... " calling bom making ji yong being his painting,

"I borringggg, this book ....... ahhhhh boring" says bom with her frustrated face. Ji Yong laughed to see bom behavior, actually, ji yong ittentionally make bom angry. ji yong know bom really dont like reading so when Jiyong asked her to accompany him, ji yong accidentally give bom some books to read, jiyong said bom will not bored and she receive it without any protest but only a few minutes to read bom had looked chaotic and frustrating ....... ,

"come here, bom" ji yong call,

"you want to paint?" ji yong asked again ,

"hmmm paint? paint what," asked bom.

"anything, the view is also a good one" said Ji Yong and give her a canvas and other painting supplies to bom. bom looked blank canvas in front of her, she seemed like she was seriously thinking about what object it's great for on the last painting, she smiled and started drawing ...................

/ \ ° / \____,

"tradaaa ....." Bom said smiling happy. jiyong turned to see the results of bom painting,

"what is this bom?" ji yong asked confused,

"there are mountains and the sun on the middle and highway under ah I forgot to add the car ......." said bom explain the meaning of the paintings.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha you paint like a kindergarten kids, even children can do it better than this ......" ji yong said mock bom's painting making bom so sullen and ji yong most like to see the face of bom being upset that bom looks so cute and adorable.

"I think you better use it alone" said Ji Yong gave a sketch pad and pencil to bom.

"what is this?" ,

"Picture book" , "oooo ....... for what?" Ji Yong took the plate containing fruits and placed it right on a small table located in front of bom.

"just trying to draw this" ji yong said, bom began to draw the object in front of her. "finish..... time is definitely a good" said bom looked satisfield her painting results.

"Let's see" ji yong said, he saw the results of bom's painting.

"hmmm pretty good anyway but ...... Grape picture visible little?" Ji Yong asked,

"Really?",

"Yes" ,

"easy ........." bom took the grapes on the table and takes it,

" same right?" said bom with full of grapes. Ji Yong could only shake his head look ridiculous bom behavior.

° ° ° ° ° °

"young master, you drink that later you will drunk" said bom warned ji yong who was drinking wine.

"do you want?" bargaining ji yong,

"no, it's bad" ,

"you never drink it?" ,

"Never" ,

"want to try it?" ,

"Okay but just a little ................ Alright" said bom were tempted by the aroma of fragrant wine.

(several minutes later) ,

"hey bom bom. You drunk" ,

"Hahhh, young master's its delicious ..... hic hic I want more" said bom were already drunk.

"you cant" said Ji Yong while away the empty glasses of wine that will be filled again by bom. Dont despair, bom approach the wine bottle to and quickly ji yong grabbed the wine bottle, bom not receive the wine bottle was taken by ji yong and she was trying to snatch back wine bottle, there was a bone of contention between them to grab, bom fell crashing on ji yong's body. There was silence created, ji yong and bom stared at each other for a long time, slowly ji yong holding bom and pressing the back of her head forward so that bom sofly lips touching ji yong lips. Ji yong slowly and gently kissed her lips. bom was drunk not trying to deny ji yong kiss, ji yong began to drift into a gentle kiss to make her moan, ji yong stop kissing her and turned back in to bom's eyes have started to glaze, ji yong holding bom's lower lip, pressing it slightly to open and he start kissing again but this time his kiss became deeper and more passionate again, his tongue play in bom's mouth making bom feeling her body getting hot and back moan involuntarily made ji yong more passionate again , a kiss on the lips to the chin move continues to neck, and ji yong's hands is also not standing there, his hands now managed to remove the zipper dress of bom's uniform and opened slowly. Ji yong pause his action to make bom on his back looked wistful, ji yong carrying bom body who wear underwear only and laid her on the bed. Ji yong to pay attention to white and pure body.

("Perfect body" ji yong said to himself),

Ji yong opened his shirt and back down to kissed bom again, the kiss was getting down again to the neck and ends at bom's . Ji yong kissed soft one of bom's while his another hand to squeeze bom's another , ji yong hand immediately remove the bra hook and his hand began to play with bom's beautiful making her amused and one the other hand ji yong is now getting down to where the The most sensitive for women ...............

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ......" ,

(Sorry could not proceed deeper scene because it's not vulgar ff ^ ^, if you want, please imagine by yourself kekekekeke)

»» »» »» »» »» »» »» »»»» »» »» »»