Chapter 6

I'm Lonely Without You
"Bom ..... park bom" calling Jiyong made bom wake and rubbed her eyes like a little kid who just got up, funny and adorable. they got off the bus and walked towards the house, all the way home ji yong's hand is never separated from bom's shoulder, not because ji yong is flirty and want to touch bom but because that sleepy park bom accidentally walk like a drunken daze.

"Gwenchana? Want me to carry" asked ji yong back,

"Aniya young master, my body is too heavy you body can pain all later " said bom honest.

("aish, this yeoja ........ cant she refuse by finer language" ji yong said to himself).

° ° ° ° ° °

" young masterrrr....... " Bom call when delivering lunch to ji yong. Ji Yong smiled and walked to the terrace where lunch meals that have been served by bom.

"Bom-a, you've eaten?" Ji Yong asked.

"eh? ah, not yet young master, but I have this he he he he" answered bom while showed a bread giving by hye.

"come here" pleaded ji yong,

"ne young master" responsible bom and walked up and stood ji yong besides.

"sit " pleaded ji yong again pointing to the chairs in front of him.

"Eh?" bom looked at ji yong confused but she kept following ji yong's order, ji yong then divide his food into 2.

"come with me to eat" said Ji Yong and began eating his food.

"Huh? You tell me to eat? But ........................ please dont tell to Gummy unnie, right" bom said quietly. Ji Yong smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Ehmm yum yum yum young master's delicious mmm mmmm ah this is also mataaaaa ....." said bom praise of cuisine flavor kitchen chef. even if bom noisy when eating but slowly ji yong started enjoying eating both with bom making his appetite added. every day bom always deliver food to Ji yong, despite initial ji yong never eat breakfast, but now he change and always eat their food with small portions but slowly increasing portion of the body and also slowly ji yong skinny previously, is now beginning to look fleshy and of A most happy is mrs.kwon were always smiling and cheerful again after hearing her only son is back to normal. she truly indebted to bom.

° ° ° ° °

" jiyongie ......." mrs.kwon courtesies while visiting ji yong is being painted. mrs.kwon surprised to see what was painted by Ji Yong.

"Ji yongie your painting ............" asked mrs.kwon with faces still with surprise.

"I keep it" ji yong answers over making mrs.kwon surprised because for 2 years, this is the first word spoken from ji yong to her. over 2 years mrs.kwon always invite ji yong talk and always showed her regret what has been done to her son for 2 years, but he was also always silent, ji yong never react to what is in question, even though mrs.kwon still no smile for him but it was far more than enough to make her heart happy remarkable.

" ji Yongie ........" Call mrs.kwon, ji yong briefly glanced then looked back at painting the scene before him.

"madam kwon, annyonghaseo" greeted bom then bowed politely.

"ah park bom you have come" said mrs.kwon welcoming.

"ne great madam, I came take young master breakfast" replied bom politely.

"b-beakfast? Ah yes, then I'll go first "said mrs.kwon surprised because now ji yong has begun to breakfast. Today to much surprises which make herselves felt her very ecstatic. she took the initiative to leave them alone, but before leaving she stare at ji yong is now fatter than the last time she saw. mrs.kwon back smiles to bom and walked away a few steps, but her step stopped because ji yong call that made her heart beating fast pulse.

"oemma" long time she never heard it make her very touched.

" ne ji yongie" replied mrs. kwon.

"oemma, I want to start today .... " ji yong said, pointing to park bom.

"I want het to be my personal assistant",

"ehhh?????" ,

how? are ji yong's oemma will agree????