Chapter 5

I'm Lonely Without You
"May I?" Jiyong asked,

"ah? young master seriously want to come?" asked bom to make sure that she didnt misheard.

"yeah, I haven't been out for a long time" ji yong said, smoothing down books that had made a mess by bom.

" ok, then tomorrow I'll pick up young master at 7.30 am ok? ok? "said bom to ji yong who replied with a nod.

" Well young master, I go now, "said bom, bowing politely and pushed her cart out of the pavilion.

" eh? rain again "said bom was surprised to see heavy rain.

" wear this "jiyong said, handing her a raincoat to bom, this time ji yong act more quickly before bom run redeem the rain. unquestioningly bom was put on raincoats and ji yong submit umbrella received by bom. bom bowed politely and walk pushing a trolley. Ji Yong looked at bom goes redeem the rain.

° ° ° ° ° °

"Bommie-a t-this .....????" gummy asked not believe.

"ne unnie, all eaten away by young master" said bom, taking off her raincoat. gummy staring bom,

" the raincoats and umbrella are given also by the young master?" gummy guess again,

"ne, ah its torrential rains" said bom didnt care gummy-looking face her with shocked faces.

"oh unnie, tomorrow is my day off " says bom reminds gummy.

"yes I know, I'll tell hye sun dropping off food for young master" said gummy former while washing dishes.

"no need unnie" said bom making gummy suspend activity and looked bom confused.

"young master will join me tomorrow," said bom which of course makes gummy again surprised.

"what do you say? young master will come with you? you mean, you and young master would go out of the house tomorrow, "asked gummy ensure that she misheard. bom nodded and walked away toward her room.

" I must tell mistress"

° ° ° ° °

"young masterrr ...... " bom shouted calling shouted ji yong.

" Let's go young master "said bom cheerfully, Ji Yong looked at bom from head to toe, bom was wearing a knee-length white dress, revealing the white right calf and slim flawlessly, plus white sneakers with dust and a white a headbands adorn her black hair, cute and adorable.

"young masterrrr........" calling bom with a high tone made ji yong immediately aware sense of stunned at a figure beautiful yeoja like a goddess standing in front of him.

"kajja" invite bom.

° ° ° ° °

"ji yongie" calling someone else is not mrs.kwon being walked over ji yong and bom who walked over to fence shelter their big house.

"jiyongie you will go out with bom? "asked mrs.kwon, staring ji yong with disbelief. jiyong silent and looked down, looked at all he would not answer her question. did not get a response from ji yong making mrs.kwon's faces turned into a sad.

"ne madam kwon, young master said he want to accompany me" replied bom that did not bear to see her mistress sad face. mrs.kwon smile to bom and gently bom's beautiful hair.

"bom-a, I buddy jiyongie" said mrs.kwon make bom smiling awkwardly. then they both went a step towards the bus stop.

"gummy-a, look like ji yong hasn't been able to forgive me but I am very happy now that about he was to leave the house, I'm really indebted to park bom had restored My son's life as it used to be back to normal "said mrs.kwon, she was still looking at the direction ji yong and bom away.

"ne madam, I also think the same as you" said gummy.

° ° ° °

"wae young master? your face looks tense "bom asked at the time them there at the bus stop.

" me .... this is the first time I ride the bus "said Ji Yong make bom smiling amused to hear that, not long before the bus came and they immediately went in and chose to sit behind the bus driver.

" park bom, you will visit your grandma? " asked the bus driver when they are already inside the bus.

"ne ahjussi" replied bom and then smiled sweetly to the driver, the bus was off and running.

"You know him?" Ji Yong asked,

"ne, he was a friend of my uncle" replied bom.

"We are going to visit your grandma? Why not visit your parents alone?" ji yong asked again, bom looking at ji yong for a moment, she gaze out the window.

"My parents are dead" says bom slowly but but still clear heard by yong ji, ji yong was silence and stillness created between them.

° ° ° ° °

"halmoeni ...." bom shouted as she ran into the house and hugged an elderly woman who was none other than her halmoeni.

"oh Bommie-a off today" asked halmoeni answered nod of bom. ji yong attention to his surroundings, the house is not too big with yard not too extensive, but the yard was filled with beautiful flowers, ji yong walked into the house, on the walls of the house there are a few family photos, including bom photos and some bom with her cousin.

"Who is he, Bommie-a?" halmoeni asked, looking at Ji Yong who immediately bowed politely.

"ah this young master place I worked, he would follow me to go for a walk" said bom while introducing ji yong at her halmoeni.

"hey, bomtaro" called the voice of a new yeoja out of the room.

"daraaa" bom call then hugged her cousin.

"Where's my book?" receivable dara with no strings attached, bom was right to give up her borrowed books from ji yong.

"is not books that I bought" said dara, looking at the title of a book that was in her hand.

"I forgot to put it in where, which is the same right?" said bom gave the reason.

"is not the same but this is a good book, definitely expensive, right" said dara while flipping through books sheet.

"of course, look who has used....." said bom proud, bom cynical dara looked surprised and then looked ji yong.

"omo bomtaro, you come with who? " asked dara shocked and realized that bom comes with a namja.

" introduced, his name's kwon ji yong the owner of that books and young master, meet my beloved cousin Sandara Park" ,

" Oh dara, dont broken this books alright "says bom to warning dara.

" huh, and where's my books? you have to change it bom "said dara with upset face.

" change? I dont have money "bom rejected.

dara sighed and went back to talk.

"then you treat me" said dara again,

"I..........( cut by dara)

"there near the bookstore has a new cafe, people's say there is have variety of foods made from corn" dara did not give further opportunity for bom refusing.

" food with corn flavor? dara-a kajja, I'll treat you today" ,

"but after that we go to the bookstore huh?" pleaded dara who immediately assent by bom making dara smiled triumphantly after saying goodbye to halmoeni they went to the new cafe.

°°°°°°° °°°°°°

"wuahhh, really a lot of menu containing corn" said bom while looking at the menu in front of her, her eyes shining bright happy when reading Which food would she eat first .

"..... I would like a corn pudding, ice cream corn, roasted corn blah blah blah ......" ,

"You dont have to look at her like that, she was indeed a corn maniac" said dara to ji yong who stare bom without blinking.

"Why she should order too much food like this, can she eat all?" Ji Yong asked,

"that her hobby ^^ " said dara again. bom devouring all her meal one by one, for some reason this moment for Ji Yong looked at bom expressions are cute and adorable while enjoying her favorite foods make ji yong's heart happy and always smiling. nothing is left of all the food that was ordered by bom after enjoying the food at the cafe, dara invites bom and ji yong to the bookstore, from here ji yong also get to see the other side of bom, she looks frustrated as she entered the bookstore highly inversely proportional to the cafe earlier in .

"Bom-a, how dara'd old now?" ji yong asked while watching dara busy selecting books.

"21" says bom brief ,

"you?" ji yong asked again,

"21," replied bom,

" what majoring in college dara now?" ji yong asked back,

" art ............ I dont like of learning" answer bom responsibility to know what questions will be asked by ji yong,

"wae?" asked Ji Yong,

"because no finance. anyways I dont like to learn, work earn money is better for me" said bom give a reason. ji yong have many questions to ask but look bom uncomfortable expression questioned about her parents then ji yong chose silence. after from the bookstore, they visit many interesting places in the city, ji yong and dara equally as interested in the arts and the most attractive place for them is a museum and art gallery, but not with bom. throughout course of bom's faces looked frustrated without smile because for bom, no more exciting place than place full of food where dara know how bribe bom with a variety of snacks at roadside making bom's face radiant, but it does not last as long as the food is in her hands with a flash that disappeared into and ended in her stomach.

° ° ° °

"ahhh today was really fun. Ji yong-ssi very pleased to be able to know today what else we have the same hobby ah my mood really well today," said dara regardless cynical view of bom.

"your book ... .. " ,

"Just for you, I've finished reading it anyway" said Ji Yong makes dara happy even smiles.

"Ah I'm sleepy, young master lets come home" invite bom,

"ne but we have to say goodbye to your halmoeni first" ji yong said,

"ah I guess halmoeni gone to bed but tomorrow I will convey your greetings to her "said dara that greeted the nod from ji yong,

" bye dara-a, told halmoeni I come again next month "said bom and then hugged briefly dara, dara waving her hands in those who walked away her grandmother's house. all the way to the bus stop bom kept yawning marked her tired and wanted to sleep.

"do you want me to carry you?" asked ji yong volunteered,

"eh? ah no need young master" bom reject smooth. they walked back to the bus stop. not long after the bus came and they immediately entered.

( Bukk ..... ) jiyong seen next to him.

"ouchhh! " complained bom clutching her head in pain who stumbles window because overslept.

"gwenchana?" Ji Yong asked ,

"ne gwenchana" said bom, and Ji Yong carrying bom's shoulders, embrace bom head leaning on his shoulder,

"sleep, I'll wake you later" said Jiyong soft. bom were already sleepy'd been only able to follow the ji yong words and it did not take long ji yong could hear snoring has a smooth fell asleep in his embrace it.

("My sorrow turns out there's nothing in her appeal grief and suffering that must be endured her. poor park bom"ji yong said to himself)

ji yong staring blankly out the window and his hand gently bom's long hair.

» »» »» »» »» »» »» »» »» »» »» »»