final

I'm Lonely Without You
"Bommie-a, we need to talk briefly "said mrs.choi and immediately excused to three guests who were staring at the little ji sung.

° ° ° °

"are he is ji sung's appa?" asked mrs.choi after they were in the kitchen room.

"Ne ahjumma" bom replied briefly,

"what for they come? What do they want to carry ji sung? " asked mrs.choi that starts to look worried,

"Ahjumma take it, I will not let them bring ji sung " said bom tried to calm mrs.choi,

"How can you be sure? Their the rich people, it is less likely your right to maintain your child"said Mrs.choi. they both were silent,

"And what I'm supposed to do, ahjumma?" asked bom began sad, afraid of what mrs.choi say would be reality.

"Let's see what they wants" said Mrs.choi then walked back into the room to meet guests.

"Sorry, I guess I dont need to talk stale again, I know what your goals come here but what you guys have the heart to separate mothers and this child? "said mrs.choi sharp making three of them looked at each other for a moment and looked at bom since her head was bowed right.

"Bom-a why you didnt tell me You're pregnant with ji yong? "asked mr.kwon bom, bom still silent. her fingers squeezed each other, once she looked very nervous.

"I think I need to talk alone with bom, Could? "said Ji Yong to his parents and mrs.choi.

"Of course, mrs.choi no problem, right?" mrs.kwon asked who welcomed nod head of mrs.choi, however this problem is a problem between bom and ji yong.

° ° ° °

Bom walk down the beautiful beach of Jeju island, behind her there ji yong running followed her. ji yong stopped and stood beside bom who being closed her eyes enjoying the air nature is cool and fresh.

"Bom-a" call ji yong slowly, bom opened her eyes and looked at Ji yong,

"Bom-a, mianhae I haven't call you "said Ji Yong start talks,

"Gwenchana, young master is busy" said bom then give her sweet smile.

"Why do you keep it from me? and why did you disappear?"Asked ji yong, staring deeply into bom's eyes make bom became nervous.

"Erghhh it ...... it ........ I dont want a thorn you, young master " responsible bom , nervous.

"What do you mean?" ji yong asked not understand,

"The time when the young master .......... call me. young master said, master already met her again, right and ....... and ...... then I quite understand how happy you are to see her again with yeoja who long-separated from you ,right" says bom gave a reason, shecheavy sigh, then continued Her stories.

"I dont wish you back to suffer because ji sung. indeed young master, I dont want to be a thorn for you. I know who I am, that's why I prefer to go "said bom, This time she ventures stare directly into ji yong's eyes trying to shows seriousness story from her eyes. they look each other for a few moments, ji yong sigh slowly.

"that yeoja name is lee chae rin, indeed alright, she was the cause of my depression and lonely and it's true I'm still in love with her and also I feel very happy to meet her again. she and I return close and I even helped her divorce but no matter what our feelings ......... may not be able to return to the past even if we are still there is a sense of mutual love ...... but .........its feeling now is love felt between friends. chae and I have decided to be friends and forget the past "clearly ji yong length. jiyong stop for a moment and his story, waiting for bom reaction but which in wait even silent, looking with a puzzled look.

"Bom-a, you know I mean?" asked ji yong,

"Hmmmm, could you tell the simple story? too long and confusing "bom replied bluntly, ji yong smiling and laughing softly.

"Already 2 years we aren't met, but you not changed. bom-a, I'm glad you not changed

"ji yong said still with his smile decorate the face. Bom face instantly turned into a frown because it felt teased by ji yong.

"Bom-a ..............." Call ji yong slowly,

"Hmm",

"I really miss you" said Ji Yong then it started to get closer to bom's body bom but bom have gone back one step,

"Young master, you do you want?",

"Hug you, I miss you",

"Andwe, I already have a child",

"So what? you kid is also my son",

"You believe he's your son? I never say it",

"What do you mean he's not my son? You cheating? "ji yong asked with dont like face. "MWO?'s Having an affair? I'm not cheating" replied bom firmly.

"so he is my son",

" do you believe me?" ,

"Because you're park bom" said Jiyong then smiling broadly, again he approached bom but bom still shy,

"M-master, not like this. We're not husband and wife. I afraid people's will see us " said bom while looking around her fear that see them.

"If so, we get married",

"MWO???" , Bom making a surprised face, ji yong increasingly exasperated and immediately pull her arms and hugged her body tightly.

"Oh I miss you so much bom-a, promise me, you not go away from me again" please ji yong embraced bom who still silent no reply.

"Young master" ,

"Stop calling me young master" ,

"J-ji yong, what was your arrival willing to take ji sung " asked bom finally. ji yong release his hug and staring deeply into bom's eyes.

"Of course. I came here to pick you and our son"ji yong said, then gently kissed her forehead.

° ° ° ° ° ° °

after that conversation, they returned to mrs.choi home, there is ji sung was playing with ji yong's parents.

"ah ji yong-a, your son is really funny "said mr.kwon happy,

"Ya ji sung-a, says your full name? "asked mrs.kwon,

"Kwon ji sung" said Ji sung with a loud voice.

"Then tell me who your oemma and appa name's ? "asked mrs.kwon again.

"Oemma park bom, Appa ..... kwon ji yong",

"See, bom-a, you really teach ji sung very well and see his remarkably similar to ji yong "said mrs.kwon proud.

"I thank you, mrs.choi. already receptive park bom and ji sung and from now on let me run my responsibilities at park bom and Our son, kwon ji sung "said Ji Yong convincing mrs.choi. mrs.choi silent and looked into smiling sweet on bom.

"................... Good, but you must treat them well if not I'll going to come and pick forced them "threatened mrs.choi welcomed nod from ji yong.

at the same day after, bom goodbye to those people who have helped her. ( Mrs.choi, Mr.song store bakery and neighbors) , then they went home to seoul.

(Kwon-family homes) ,

"Bom-a, gomawo you have given kwon family successor. I'm so glad know when you give birth to a son, the child which will bear and carry on name 'kwon' "said mrs.kwon proud, bom didnt answer and just lowered her head.

"How do you next plan ?", asked mr.kwon to both of them. bom looked ji yong confused to sign doesnt understand.

"next plan ..... yes of course married and gives a sister for ji sung " responsible ji yong relaxed, bom shocked hear ji yong's answer then she soon glanced sharply to ji yong.

"Oemma agree with your plan, ah .... let oemma take care of your marriage "said mrs.kwon enthusiastically,

"Park bom" ,

"Gummy unnie, Hye sun unnie" call bom then stood up and hugged both of them, hye sun pinched bom's cheeks.

"Ouch" ,

"YA! Why you dont you tell me that you was pregnant at the time "said Hye sun with her angry face pretend.

"Mianhae unnie" answered bom with her regret face.

"Its alright, considering your child so funny ..... I forgive you "said hye sun and embrace bom back.

° ° ° ° ° °

Bom gazing shining bright and beautiful stars, all of a sudden she was surprised when someone hugged her from behind.

"Later, when we have a daughter I will give her name 'haroo' " ji yong said, leaning his chin on bom's shoulder, bom didnt answer and just smile looking the stars,

"Oh yeah, bom-a tomorrow we should going to your haelmoni's home " ,

"Haelmoni's home?" ,

"Ne, I have to tell them I was the father of your child and I will apply you to your family "said jiyong. bom release from hi yong hugs then stand facing ji yong.

"Are you sure? my haelmoni is very grumpy ",

"I'm not afraid, we already have a child so no way she doesnt approve our wedding ",

"Ji yong ........ I feel this marriage ........ it should not happen " ,

"What do you mean bom?" ,

"It's because ........ because I dont want you marry me without love ",

"............. Who's said I dont love you? " ,

"I never heard you talk in love with me " bom said quietly but still clearly audible by ji yong. .......................... jiyong touch bom's chin so bom could look at his last he holding both of bom's shoulders and staring deeply into her eyes.

"see my eyes bom! You know, when The first time I met you I already feel that you are an angel which will restore the spirit of my life. no day who is not fun when I'm with you. you make my life so happy, so promise me bom, dont you never ever leave me again b'cause I'M LONELY WITHOUT YOU. bom-a I LOVE YOU ..... I REALLY LOVE YOU ..... "said Ji Yong then hug bom.

"Tomorrow we go to haelmoni's house and we will bring ji sung too, while oemma will take care the wedding for us, bom-a from now on we will not inseparable "ji yong said while hug bom.

"Hmm",

"Just that? Bom-a is not whether there are other words can you said other than 'hmm'? " ,

"yes",

"Just say it, I will hear you" ,

"............ After you say 'dont you never ever leave me again because .........the next .......... what is it? "asked bom confused,

"You dont understand?" bombs shook her head,

"You know right I hate school and learn so ......... except 'I LOVE YOU' the other two word I dont understand "said bom with her plain. Ji Yong smiled then walked into the pavilion.

"YA! Why you go, I haven't my answer " shouted bom was not satisfied,

"You want to know?" asked ji yong is now standing in front of the pavilion door,

" of courseeeeee ......." ,

"come here " calling ji yong, bom run approached ji yong and after close, direct ji yong holding bom with 'bridal style' ,

"Ya! Kwon ji yong what are you doing",

" I'll tell you after ........"

, "What? Ya! Stare what is it? ....... Andwe ...... shirooooooo ............. "

«« «« «Happy Ending Story ^ ^» »» »» »