Chapter 13

I'm Lonely Without You
"Ji yongieee ......" call mrs.kwon and hug her son, the mother and child for a moment hugging each other up to do.

"appa" ji yong greeted on his appa sitting in the family room couch.

"how the development of the company there ji?" asked mr.kwon strings attached.

"all went well, now we've stabilized the company" reported ji yong.

"Uri ji yong did great" praise mrs.kwon.

"......... oemma park bom ..... why she quit? " asked ji yong.

("I guess he must have been asking bom" mrs.kwon said to herself),

"park bom says she wants to keep her old haelmoni" mrs.kwon echoing the message of bom reason. ji yong nodded then he permission to see the rest of his room, mrs.kwon looked sad departure of his son.

"may not be a bad thing happened again on ji yong"

° ° ° ° ° °

Jiyong looked at the vast ocean expanse that stretches in front of the eyes, closed eyes and breathe air that has long abandoned his.

"ahhh, if only you were here ........" ji yong suddenly opened his eyes like remembering something like.

"bom's haelmoni now live with her children and her grandchildren, which means that bom doesnt need to keep her haelmoni .......... its like something was wrong. I must immediately looking the truth "said Ji Yong and immediately took the car keys.

° ° ° ° °

".......... annyonghaseo, bom-a" ji yong calling from outside the fence of bom's haelmoni house but nothing anyone comes out of the house, someone called jiyong from behind made he turn,

"oh dara-ssi, Annyong "greeted ji yong friendly,

" why you come here? " asked dara,

"are bom at home?" ji yong asked dara but she not answered even pull his hand away from the house.

"we talk in cafe" take dara then walked in front ji yong.

"wait, I take the car". they went to a cafe that had once flown with bom.

° ° ° °

ji yong staring dara and waiting for what will be delivered by dara about bom. but which is seen even silent and looked at another cafe visitors. they were silent until they order tl come.

"dara-ssi, what would you say to me?" asked ji yong and she prefer not to answer stirrings drinks in front of her.

"Dara-ssi" ji yong call,

"ne" ,

"you did not hear my question" ji yong said again,

"ah mian" dara replied,

"well, I want to meet with bom. She was at home, right?" asked jiyong impatient and got up from his seated,

"wait!" prevent dara made ji yong back at his sit.

"park bom is longer not working for you and why you're looking for her again?" ,

"It's because I feel there is something wrong, bom told my parents the reasons she quit because she wanted to keep her haelmoni but that I know, your haelmoni live with you and your parents so she dont need to keep haelmoni. Surely there is something kept secret "ji yong said to explain why he came looking for bom.

" ji yong-ssi, whatever the reason for bom stopping from her job, it had nothing to do it with you, right? you dont need to search for bom. you're not her lover"asked dara, looking sharply into ji yong.

" I? .................. I dont know, when I heard bom stop and get out of the house, I ..... I feel scared ... cant see her anymore "ji yong said,

" do you love her? " the question made Jiyong looked shocked, "

...........for me was whether bom was the person closest to me, people I trust most ................ and you're probably right. I love her ................. dara-ssi can I meet her? I want to tell all my feelings to her "please ji yong hopefully,

" you're late"said dara made ji yong stare with a look of super confused. Dara momentary sigh before continuing her words.

" haelmoni already expel bom out of the house",

"expel bom? but why?" ji yong asked curious. dara glanced ji yong then she gaze to the glass in front of her.

"Bommie pregnant, and she chose to keep who namja impregnate" said dara frankly makes Ji yong was surprised.

"MWO? P-pregnant, you mean park bom pregnant?" ji yong asked to clarify he heard, dara nodded justify.

"haiz, poor bommie. I guess her son now it has been almost 2 years old (Korean age count)" said dara trying to imagine circumstances bom right now.

("Bom pregnant, her child was 2 years old ......... during this namja near its just me and when calculated from the time I go ...... its very fitting. Should not do ... .......) ,

"ji yong-ssi" dara calls made ji yong snapped out of his reverie.

"dara-ssi, do you know where bom now? There are things I want to make sure "please ji yong.

" Dara-ssi I'm sure you must know the whereabouts of bom"please ji yong hopeful.

" why do you want to meet with her, are ............ ",

" ne, I'm sure the children were to bom it is my son "said Ji Yong believes.

Are dara will tell where bom's located?