Chapter 1

I'm Lonely Without You
" you've already 3 month worked here so its your turn to serving young master" said the head of the household assistant.

"ah unnie, but usually hye sun who brought food for the young master," asked bom confused.

"I'm tired Bommie-a, everytime when I brought food to young master, he always to eat little, make madam kwon angry with me bacause cant to service her son " complained hye sun.

"really, why do you not tell the young master, or maybe you should scolded her for not eating, anyways I'm surprised there are still people who do not appetite that? he hurt the delicious food, you know."says bom filled with wonder at her young master.

"Aish, he's not that crazy eat like you." says hye sun then she laughs making bom shame.

"ok I've decided today park bom will deliver food to the young master" said gummy,

"but ...... I've got the task and I love my task so.......so......I dont want to change "said bom with a sad tone.

" aish stop pretending, that's only change your duty for a while If you want deliver food to the young master I will give you bread or corn, how? " asked hye sun trying to trade.

"bread? corn? Ok deal" said bom with full spirit.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

" Bommie-a, dropping this lunch for young master" said gummy, bom ran into the kitchen.

"ya! park bom, stop runnings in the house" said gummy with her angry face.

"only this ?" asked bom without notice gummy angry.

"yes, you're quite put food on the table in the room after all you call the young master and served young master slowly and polite, today you get cheese bread "said gummy explained. Bom receiving the bread with the spirit then save it in her uniform pocket.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Bom open the fence and slowly push cart food, she stop her step in small park, there was sitting back to bom, an emaciated namja who was painting the occasional namja stopped painting and looked at the ocean widely available across.

(the house where bom works is located on the hill that not far from the sea).

Bom walked slowly toward the pavilion, bom stop in pavilion terrace. There is have a circle table and some chair to the people's sit and relax while enjoying the beauty of nature.

"Should I put the food inside? But it seems more comfortable here" said bom then slowly pushed her cart into an existing table in terrace, bom began to organize the table after the meal is finished she looked namja is still fun to paint.

"young master, the food is ready "Bom said politely but no reaction from the young master. Bom goes closer again and now stands beside the namja.

"young master ......." call bom politely, the namja stopped painting but his eyes still staring at the painting.

"young masteeerrrr..............., lunch time already, please eat first after that please continue painted" Bom said getting impatient. The namja not answer, he stood up and walked to his pavilion, he paused his step in terrace and looked at the food that had been prepared by bom.

"Ah I think better young master eat lunch here" said bom then smiling and then invited her young master to sat. While waiting for the young master eat bom pulling out cheese bread from her pocket,

"mmmmm........... fragrant " she said as she smelled the bread and began to eat it slowly. Yet only a few bites .....

" uh young master had finished meal? " bom asked surprised when saw her young master goes back to resume his painting activity, bom stood approached the table.

"gee, eating just a little bit so its no wonder he's so skinny" said bom amazed astonished to see portions of his master easily. bom walked over to Her young master.

"young master, you're done eating?" bom asked, he quietly nod greeted.

"gee, hard to believe you are eating very little, you eat the same portions as just appetizers for me tsk tsk tsk ...." said bom still can not believe. Disturbed by bom making young master sharp gaze to bom.

"oops, arasso. I will come again send your dinner " said bom and then said goodbye.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

" unnie, look at this " said bom while showing the rest of the food that remains a lot of .

"oh yes, throw it on the sink and dont forget to wash the dishes, alright"said gummy relaxed, bom throwing food scraps into the trash, she looked sad to the food....

"poor food T_T "