Chapter 11

I'm Lonely Without You
"W-what? I'm pregnant?" asked bom not believe, she stared pregnant report paper.

"How is this? What I had to tell young master? "said bom undecided.

° ° ° ° °

"Y-young master I ........... Huh what master say ? R-really? So ........... I .....? ah nothing...... no, I was just saying goodnight only he he he he ....... ne ....... bye "bom closes her phone, actually she want to tell ji yong her pregnancy news but all that vanished when she heard ji yong met with yeoja separated by mrs.kwon 2 years ago..

"How this, young master met .......... with that yeoja " bom quietly said, bom looked at ji yong whole room, she staring the whole room wall has only a yeoja painting as decorate.

"Young master loves her but unfortunately it is separated by mrs.kwon and now he was reunited with her, Should I separate them right again? andwe, young master now are excited, I could not make his hurt again. andwe ...... andwe ..... bom-a andwe ....... I should not separate them again "bom sitting limp on the floor, her hands touching Her stomach and tears flowed freely from her beautiful eyes.

"Oemma, Appa ..... what should I do ",

° ° ° ° °

"Aish nappeun yeoja" said hye sun when they were watching the drama on television. bom turned see hye sun.

"Unnie-a why do you call her a nappeun yeoja "asked bom confuse.

"See Bommie-a, yeoja was pregnant by namja already married, she and make her self pregnant. Aish, she must pursue the treasure namja "clear hye sun. bom fell silent to hear hye sun words.

("Hye sun unnie right, I just was a servant. its impossible the servant married his young master. park bom....... nappeun yeoja "said bom in to herself).

"Hey are you alright? Why dont say anything?" asked hye sun interrupted bom reverie. bom give her thin smile.

"Unnie, I'm probably not going to work anymore" said bom suddenly make hye sun looked at her confused. bom silent try searching for the right reasons.

"I ................... I want to keep my haelmoni"clear bom. ("Haelmoni mianhae" said bom to herself),

° ° ° ° °

"So you've decided to go?" asked mrs.kwon,

"Ne madam" ,

"Are you going to go? You didnt want to wait until ji yong go home? " asked mrs.kwon again. bom paused then smiled.

"I feel no need mistress" says bom. mrs.kwon stared at her sad, she really didnt want bom go but she is also not entitled to prevent departure bom. after saying goodbye to her friends, bom walk the bus stop then go to her haelmoni's home. bom staring out empty at the bus window. she really doesnt know whether her action was correct but she cant also may say the in fact because it will damage ji yong happiness. bom would not be ji yong happiness thorn in that why she chose to go and hide her pregnancy.

° ° ° ° ° °

"MWO???? Y-you pregnant?" asked haelmoni with high tone. bom only able bowed her head, not dare staring haelmoni being furious at her.

"Say, who impregnate you? are that namja who you bring him here? "asked haelmoni after a little quiet. bom still silent.

"Bommie-a you should be responsible who is impregnate you? he must get responsibility.

"said dara with her soft voice. "Is not him haelmoni" answered bom lie.

"Then tell me who impregnate you?" asked haelmoni, once again bom bowed her head, hold tight her fingers. she really doesnt know what to say anymore. atmosphere silence.

"You have to get out of here" said haelmoni broke the silence. all eyes looked haelmoni with confused look.

"As long as you dont want to say who people who should be responsible for your pregnancy, then as long as it is also you cant go back to this house "firmly haelmoni.

"Haelmoni" calling dara but halmoeni ignored her.

"oemma, Bommie doesnt have a family besides us, are we to evict her likr that what else she's pregnant?"said dara's oemma trying to persuade the haelmoni.

"Family? When she considers us family so she doesnt need to protect who that namja. it is the decision of bom who chooses keep secret whi that namja and this is my decision to not accept her in this house "speech haelmoni make bom Shedding tears. its sad, she really didnt know what to do but accept haelmoni decision.

° ° ° ° °

"Bommie-a, you're going?" asked dara followed bom until the bus stop. bom didnt answer dara's question because actualy, she didnt know where to go.

"Bommie-a mianhae, I cant help you "she said the dara cry hugging bom as well as bom, for the moment they are soluble in cry.

"Bommie-a, its best you go to Jeju island "said dara after they a little quiet.

"Jeju island?",

"Ne, not whether it was your birthplace" ,

"You're right. Dara-a can you promise one thing for me, "asked bom.

"Ne, say what you want to say",

"........................Can ............... Can You not tell anyone where I'm going? " pleaded bom,

"What do you mean?" asked dara bewildered.

"I wish, just me and you alone are know where I'm going. dara-a please? "please bom again,

"bommie-a, why should kept secret? You dont want to tell me, the truth?"asked dara.

"Mianhae dara-a. Currently I haven't been able to tell anything to you but I promise one day I will tell all its to you so can you not tell anyone where I am go? "please bom. dara silent stare bom, then they are cuddle.

"Remember bommie-a, you owe one great story on me ",

° ° ° ° °

one month after bom departure, and one Month Jiyong was also never communicate with bom. ji yong too busy with his job until he should add the first time only three months to more, activities ji yong during routine in LA is taking care company reports being decreased turnover and sometimes ji yong met with chae rin. like today, chae rin and ji yong had lunch together in a elite restaurants in LA.

"Ji yongie?" greeted chae rin newly arrived. ji yong soon stood up and pulled a chair to chae rin then they started to order food,

"Ji, how much longer you'll be here?" asked chae rin,

"Hmmm dont know, maybe I'll be here about two or three months or may be more "answer ji yong,

"............. Then interrupted your busy life, if you can help me? "asked chae rin. Ji Yong looked chae rin a moment and then smiled sweetly,

"What can I help chae?",

"Help me....... help me in my divorce" ,

chae rin getting a divorce, what she wants back on ji yong? what then how with bom?