Chapter 10

I'm Lonely Without You
Mrs.kwon silent as realized events will be repeated once whether again? clearly visible on mrs.kwon face of doubt.

"But ........ She's a servant, her status even far below from lee chae rin economic "said mrs.kwon.

"Yeobo-a, are until now you still looking at the status of a person? " ,

"If only park bom not a servant .... " mrs.kwon said softly.

"You separate ji yong and lee chae rin its result ji yong our only son be discouraged his life, confined himself for 2 years and when park bom comes making his zest for life back again and that time too you will at once separate them again? if you do it, I dont know anymore how ji yong condition later........ Whether he will be like before or even worse ......... yeobo-a, I personally dont care what will yeoja accompany ji yong. For me, I just I want the my only son living descendant happy with his beloved" clear mr.kwon length. Mrs.kwon silent without a word, in her depth heart its actually she was approved everything said by her husband but thing propping her heart is park bom status is a servant.

° ° ° ° ° °

"Young master, you are so cool" said park bom, looking amazed ji yong being smoothed his coat. Ji yong smiled and looked at bom.

"I will work, but ......",

"Why young master?",

"Because I had 2 years left office, I would be very busy later. it is alright if I leave you alone? "said Ji Yong,

"Calm down master, I'm still have friends here so I will not be lonely anyway, young master must work well and vigorously , alright "said park bom tried to give spirit to ji yong.

"Oh I'm so nervous. bom-a can you give me the spirit? "pleaded ji yong reply make bom looked confused to ji yong, she looks like a thinking something then smiling.

"Young master hwaiting hwaiting ya ya ya...... kwon ji yong kwon ji yong jjang ...... daebbak "cheer bom excitedly make ji yong amused laugh bom behavior.

"Ehmmm bom-a, it looks like you scream. there is no effect to me, you must provide direct your spirit to me "Ji Yong said that making bom looked at him with a look of super confused, ji yong embrace her waist and pulled her closer again, then he kissed her lips softly then kissed her forehead and his forehead closer to touching bom's forehead, they look each other for a moment.

"I've been a spirit, I would definitely do my best "ji yong said then smile.

° ° ° ° °

2 years ago ji yong is a director in his family firms 'Giyongchy company' but since the incident 2 years ago Ji yong was also made removing all his routine life and locked himself in his pavilion, but today ji yong back again make all staff in the company very surprised by his presence. Jiyong smiled at them and sauntering towards his room.

"Annyonghaseo, sajangnim" called the secretary who has been notified of the commissioner ( ji yong's Appa ) if ji yong going back into work again.

"Hi, how are you seung ri?" greeted ji yong friendly, the secretary called seung ri smiled happy to see director it has returned again.

"Ah seung ri-a can you give me all reports and activities as long as I no here?" ,

" Ne Sajangnim"

° ° ° ° °

since returning to the company , ji yong become very busy. he always went morning and come home late at night even almost never met with bom again, actually bom also felt extreme homesickness but because ji yong has told her first so she will not be able what to do.

° ° ° ° °

"How long young master?" asked bom when she help ji yong tidy up some clothes into a suitcase.

"Not long bom-a, maybe 2 or 3 months "said Jiyong relaxed but his eyes glance bom that looks sad, then he stop his activities and hugging bom.

"I have to go to LA, because the subsidiary there is declining so I have to save the family company "ji yong said attempting to give sense to bom.

"But I promise, if there is complete affair I'll take you holidays ti anywhere you want ok "Ji Yong said, bom was nodded.

° ° ° ° ° °

"..........Yes yes, bom-a ........ i miss u ...... ha ha ha ha ...... ok ok I have to go now, ..... ne ne .....bye "ji yong close the phone line with bom and then he left his apartment to the location where his company will introduce thier new product to the public.

° ° ° ° ° °

jiyong greeted some fellow business then walked around and chatting with some friends business other, while ji yong is talking with one of his business associates, ji yong smile disappear instantly when his eyes fixed on the figure yeoja wearing a tight black mini dress shows her y curves combined with high hells boots black and long black hair made sideways makes yeoja appearance was very elegant, ji yong stare her without blinking. he felt his heart beats fast growing uncontrollably, his face becomes pale.

"Hey Ji yong, are you ok?" asked his colleague business.

"Yeah, I'm ok" said Ji Yong smiled thin then he immediately excused and walked over a yeoja, the more near his heart beat faster again and the sweat was running down his face. he ventured to say hello to that yeoja.

"Chae rin ........"

° ° ° ° °

° "huk ....... huk ........ huk......."

"hey bommie-a, are you okay?" asked hye sun when looking bom's pale faces.

"I dont know unnie, it seems there is something wrong with my stomach "complained bom while holding her stomach.

"Did you too much eat?" asked hye sun again.

"Ah did not, I eat like usual portion, of course over much more he he he he ". said bom the laughing shame's.

"Tsk tsk tsk Bommie-a you are too greedy, you are sick. today it's your off day, you better see a doctor, may be there have a bone struck on your troat "said hye sun mock.

"YA! Unnie-a you think I'm what's? Arasso, I'll just check all "said bom then rushed to her room.

° ° ° °

"Congratulations Miss park, you pregnant 8 weeks"