It's you and only you and always will be.

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I carried on walking ahead of him speeding up but he kept catching up with me

"Yuurriii~ I'm still here you know"

"Yeah, I know."

"Be careful." He said gently grabbing my hand and pulling me back before I stepped into the road without looking.

"T-Thanks.."

"No prob" He smiled crossing the road with me, I carried on walking with him up to Jessica's house.

"Well I have to go now.."

"Me too."

"O-oh.." I responded slightly disappointed.

"Hey, I know you'll miss me~" He teased ruffling my hair.

"Stoppp~" I whined trying to neaten the stray strands of hair.

"Why don't you ever take it down?" He asked gently pulling the hair band out of my ponytail making my hair land softly on my shoulders.

"There that's much better." He added biting his lip.

"Well, I'll be going now." He said giving me a kiss on the head and patting my hair.

"O-o-kay... uhm... b-bye?.." I mumbled.

"See you later Yul~" He answered smiling at me. A gave him a small smile and waved at him.

Just as he turned the corner I noticed him take out a cigarette. So he smokes? That's probably why he walked me here.... well done Yuri you figured it out after he kissed you again! 10 points!

I got to Jessica's front door and knocked hearing giggles on the other side then after a few more knocks and giggles the door swung open and I was greeted by all my friends.

"Hey baaaaabez" Jessica joked.

I fake back handed her and she pretended to be in pain and laughed.

"Hi Yuriiii~" Yoona giggled.

"Hi Yoona? What's funny?" I asked.

"Oh you knoow what's funny" Sooyoung butted in making all the girls laugh.

"No I really don't.."

They all pulled me to sit on the living room floor with them still giggling.

"How long have you dated?" "Are you dating?"  "Is it, is he serious?" "On a scale of 1-10 how good is he?"  "Is he a good kisser??"   "Is he nice?"                                "Is it true his body is ?!"   "How far did you guys take it?!"

"Wait wait" I stopped them. "Who are you talking about?"

They rolled their eyes and sighed. "Seunghyun" Tiffany said

"Seunghyun?"

"Choi Seunghyun?"

They all nodded at me.

"Seunghyun and I......" I began they all leaned forward.

Aqquaintences? Aqquiantences don't go round eachother's houses... Friends? Girls and boys who are friends don't kiss do they?-No Seunghyun can't be my boyfriend right? We aren''t dating?! It wouldn't work out. But then why would he kiss me? He's toying with me I know it. He's probably made a bet with his friends like always and I'm his target this time. He's trying to hurt me. But you don't like him?! I don't right? But what if he thinks we're dating and I'm toying with his feelings? No, no,no that can't be it...? But... when he kissed me...I never ran away...I kissed him back twice....and I liked the kisses...I was disappointed when he had to leave....please Yuri...we're not going through this...Besides I can't date my parents would never approve and seeing as he smokes too- wait why am I overthinking about him?! Why am I even considering us being together?

"Seunghyun and I are....we're...................I don't know."

"You don't know? how can you not know?" Tiffany asked slightly shaking me.

"You like him don't you?" Taeyeon asked smirking at me. My cheeks burned.

"N-no I-I d-d-on't!" I protested

"How many times have you guys kissed?" Sunny asked. "Imagine him shirtless Yurii~" Hyoyeon laughed as my cheeks felt on fire. I guess i'm probably crimson right now.

I flailed my arms about in frustration and whined.

"Will you ever put yourself out for him?" Sooyoung asked cheekily. "Nooo!!!" I protested.

"Come on leave me beeeee!!" I pleaded

"Nu-uh not until you two are officially together." Yoona insisted

"But I can't have a boyfriend, you know that!" 

"Doesn't mean you have to tell your parents Yuri sheesh haven't you ever lied to your parents?" Taeyeon asked 

"Well yeah, but I'm not lying about him! We aren't even a couple!" I protested.     "Yet" Hyoyeon commented

"Now come on he's coming to the party later too so we can train you~" Jessica beamed at me.

"You invited him?! I thought it was just us and a few other people and family at the club?!"

"It is just with Seunghyun and his friends too" She smirked

"Seunghyun AND his friends?!" I exclaimed

"Yep"

"You never told me!"

"I know, you wouldn't of come if I did." Jessica answered with a smile "And you can't go home now you're already here."

"Jess!!!~" I whined giving her small hits in frustration.

"Look Yuri we all saw you guys outside there." Sooyoung said 

"Yep you're so cute together!" Sunny chimed. "Awh I wish Jiyong did that with me" Taeyeon sighed clasping her hands together.

"Wait... you'd be Mrs Choi! What a nice surname, it's suits you so much!!" Seohyun said excitedly while holding onto me.

I looked at all of them holding onto me and talking so excitedly.

"But...I....." I piped up

"Oh come on Yuri just give him a go?" Tiffany urged with her puppy eyes.

"I'll do my aegyo!" Sunny threatened

"Please anything but your aegyo..." I pleaded.

I sighed, I've got nothing to lose I guess...

"Okay.... I'll do it..." I mumbled.

"YAY!!!" The girls all chorused clapping and cheering.

The next 5 hours was filled with the girls teaching me how to talk, act and be around him.

At around 3:00pm the girls had decided to get their outfits together.

I pulled out my outfit of a simple white mini dress with a black belt.

"Nice choice" Tiffany commented. "Thanks" I replied. "Awhh I can imagine you two looking cute tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter