The sad truth (Part 1)

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning was pretty quiet again, just me and him eating in silence, an uncomfortable silence.

Seunghyun is always pretty loud and talkative so...why didn't he say anything?.

We finished breakfast and had showers then got changed in silence.

I dried my hair and tied it into a messy high ponytail then pulled on my hoddie.

"Seunghyun, are you okay?.." I asked as he dried his hair and pulled on his jacket.

"Y-yeah, just a bit tired from yesterday" He answered.

"Well that's a lie, I can tell when you lie Seunghyun~ What's up with you today?." 

He shrugged. "Don't worry about it, kay? I just have to think."

"Think?..About what?.." I asked.

"Just things, YG and everything.. we're working a tight schedule these days." He sighed. "Soon I won't have time for school."

Then my memory sparked. What I 'd been told yesterday.. it was coming back to me.

"Oh well, hey! Let's go for a date sometime, it'll be fun just you and me okay? No Taeyeon or Jiyong around. Just the two of us." He smiled, giving me a hug from behind.

I didn't respond to his touch for a moment then held onto his arms. "Yeah, let's do that" I smiled to myself, knowing fully well it would only be 2 weeks till I'd leave.

"So where'd you wanna go? I heard there's a new english restaurant in town, how 'bout we go there?" He asked.

I nodded shyly, "Sounds good to me, let's go later, shall we?"

I could tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter