A secret

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got home after the schedule the  house was silent other than the sound of Loki's paws on the floor and him welcoming me home, nobody else was there.

It was already 8:00pm. 

Where was he?

I decided to make myself a simple snack like meal of kimbap, preparing another roll and slicing it then wrapping it up and putting one of the plates into the fridge. Seunghyun had to eat, right?

I made myself comfortable on the large couch and ate the kimbap whilst watching a few music programs.

'BIG BANG TV'

I selected it out of curiosty and watched intently.

To my surprise there he was. Choi Seunghyun was on TV.

I laughed at his little jokey actions and cute faces. But it was so strange, seeing somone as 'normal' as him be on TV, you know?

After finishing my make-shift meal, I washed and dressed ready for bed but kept the TV on, still watching the very first episode of BigBang. 

My goodness, I'm becoming a fan of my own boyfriend.

Can that be classed as cringey? Yes indeed, it can.

I giggled one more time at his antics then watched the credits roll by.

Yawning, I switched of the TV and made my way to bed but being interrupted by the dog 'our' dog, barking at the door.

I pulled on a jacket and went to answer it, who would be here at this time?

Dad?

I opened the door and relieved to see Seunghyun, a little wet from the rain, but still there.

He smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter