Counting Stars

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that night Seunghyun and I had done almost everything together, we went swimming, on a picnic, to the beach, restaurants, and now we had three days left. I still wondered where we had left to go, yesterday we'd been to an amusement park and Seunghyun made me ride on the fastest rollercoasters there.

In return I forced him to come with me to the haunted house, turns out he wasn't scared of that either. We took photos, laughed, had fun. Every day, for 13 days. The times we didn't go out, we hung around and relaxed, went to a few undergorund clubs and watched the performances, piano, heavy metal, rap. All of it. We enjoyed everything together, and honestly I've never had that much fun in my life. 

 

I finished brushing my hair and grabbed my bags for practice. Seunghyun had already left earlier to get to YG, I didn't mind though, he had warned me he'd be leaving early for work.  

Wow work.

I took one long look at the almost empty villa and closed the door behind me.

Strange, it reminded me of school and how none of my friends or Seunghyun had attended in so long. I would try to squeeze in classes here and there, but I had been so busy these few weeks that I honestly had no time. Between being with my friends and Seunghyun, along with work, school just wasn't an option. 

So I had to drop out. Well, we all did, turns out even my other friends like Chaerin and her trio had joined YG as well. Bora and Hyorin went to Starship Entertainment. Jiyong, Seunghyun, Youngbae, Daesung and my Seunghyun were training in YG. My girls and I were in SM now. Time had really flown and I didn't know how to react.

I crossed the road and made my way through the glass doors of SM. Ent to the practice rooms, heairng the loud blast of 'Into the New World' play through the halls. I opened the door and went inside, my friends waving and giving hugs.

"We were just about to start, glad you could make it" Taeyeon welcomed, giving me an especially tight hug.

I hugged her back and was squished by the rest of the 7 girls all embracing me, but I didn't mind. We got into out positions and began to practice, going over and over the parts Tiffany and I kept messing up on while we laughed.

After practice, all of us went to the canteen to grab some snacks.

The cameras began filming us again as me walked.

"Annyeong! Good morning! We've finished practice so we're hungry. So here we are! We eat too much" I joked, "Especially her" I whispered pointing to Sooyoung who flicked my head and laughed. "Yuri, I could eat you in a second, so be careful what you say!" She giggled. I laughed and childishly ran away to Yoona.

We'd finished the filming of the music video last week and almost got the choreography done so soon enough our debut would happen, I honestly couldn't wait. But time was flying, too fast. At least for me and Seunghyun.

Today we'd be getting our dorm to share, which I was excited for, I think we all were. But first we still had to finish practicing our dance for just a bit longer.

We returned to the dance studio one last time, then spent another 3 hours practicing our dancing and singing techniques. Eventually after another 3 hours of rehersal and photoshoots, at 10:00pm our day was over and well spent.

I'd already informed Seunghyun I wouldn't be home that day and followed e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter