Playing your little games

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We passed a few maids and butlers, one even commented 'A new one already Sir?' to which Seunghyun just chuckled. Soon we reached what I assumed was Seunghyun's room and he swung the door open leading me inside. My heart was pounding. I don't even know why, I bet he's gonna show me his collection of designer clothes or shoes, typical me, I should of left ages ago.

He lead me in and sat me down on his large bed. I took a look around the room, it was huge! Well, compared to mine. It was even organised with a few books here and there on the shelves which were mainly full of trophies and sketches. In front of the bed attached to the wall was a flat screen TV with speakers built into the walls, I noticed in the corner there was a large dog sleeping on one of his hoodies.

"Seunghyun wha-" He interrupted me by leaning forward and raising one eyebrow.

"Hmm?" He hummed next to my ear.

"What are you doing?." I asked his face was centimetres from mine.

"Usually you don't ask. You're not supposed to, gawd, don't you know anything about flirting?" He questioned smirking.

"Flirting?.."

"Flirting..."

"Why would I need to flirt, I'm good thanks."

"But I could get you with someone~"

"Seunghyun, please, I was only here to help with homework not talk about my love life. Besides today is the only day you've spoken to me."

"Yuri I speak to you all the time."

"Yeah I know,"

He leaned closer to my face, I leaned back and gave a confused look, making him lean forward again. He was now right infront of my face, I swear, if we touch I''m gonna slap him. He gave a low groan while inspecting me. His voice is so low, how have I never noticed?. Uh, maybe because I don't like him. Pabo Yuri.

Seunghyun   my hair playing with the stray strands of hair. I flinched again.

"Why do you always flinch?"

"I-I don't like strangers touching me."

"Strangers?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Aqquaintences."

"Aww, I thought you liked me."

"Well, you're not as bad as I thought I guess."

"Friends?"

"Okay whatever, friends." I answered.

"So why don't you like people touching you?"

"Because, it's weird.."

"What about people....playing with your hair?" He asked still playing with my hair.

"Uh.. depends who it is.."

"So me?...Am I allowed to touch your hair?"

"Uhm, s-s-ure.?" I stuttered with him getting closer to my face with his lips a few centimetres away from mine.

"Maybe if I did this?" He touched my lips with his thumb. YURI! MOVE!

I flinched and lent back slightly, he edged closer.

"Or maybe if I did this.." He leaned closer until our lips almost touched, I turned away avoiding his gaze. What am I doing?! Yuri, Mum and Dad would be disappointed! And you don't like him!!!

"Or..." He held my face with one hand using the other to play with my hair then pulled me toward him.

Our lips touched only slighty brushing against eachother. KWON YURI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!   I imagined my mother screaming at me but, I really didn't know how to move. I stayed still even closing my eyes.

Seunghyun leaned into the kiss then pulled away after a few seconds, watching for my reaction.

I just wasted my first kiss on him! Well, it wasn't bad though... YURI WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU HATE HIM!

I covered my mouth and shook my head, I don't know why but my eyes were stinging and my heart was pounding even faster than ever.

"I think I should, g-go now.." I mumbled and stood up he chuckled.

"Well that's new." He said giving a sly smile.

"Shut up! What are you talking abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter