My shell is breaking

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning. Time to explain. 

I still have a few more minutes I thought as I opened my eyes then looked down to see myself in his bed, in his room, I'm in his house. It's for real. 

I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up pulling against a strong hold then noticed arms wrapped round me and a mop of brown hair snuggling into my neck. What the heck. Is he doing. I rolled onto my side and stared at him oddly as a pair of black eyes met my brown ones, he cocked an eyebrow.

"Morning" He smiled.

"M-morn-ning.."

"Did you sleep well?" He yawned rubbing his eyes.

"Mhm" I nodded. "It's warm"

"I slept well thanks" He chuckled.

"That's good"

Seunghyun face palmed and laughed.

"You know in the morning you usually ask how someone slept"

"In a bed." I answered

He laughed and buried his head into the pillows.

I stretched and checked the time. 8:00am

"Right. time to wake up" I said sitting up.

"Really? But it's so earlwy and I'm sweepy~" He whined.

"Aniyo!~ Come on get up" I insisted jumping out of the bed and opening the curtains.

"Noo..~ The light, it burns~"

"Come on" I continued ignoring his whining.

"Yurriiiiii~" Seunghyun whined.

"Seunghyuunn~" I imitated.

"Yurii please... I dun wanna get up"

"Lazy pants."

"I'm not lazy.."

"Really?"

"Well.. not that lazy.."

I sighed and made my way to the bed on Seunghyun's side and squatted to his level.

"Seunghyun.." I whispered.

"Mm?" His voice rumbled.

"Come out of your bed..." I whispered breathing down his ear. 

He watched me with lustful eyes.

"Or I'll get water." I said in my normal voice.

"Awhh.. okay.." He mumbled pouting at me and getting out of bed.

"Good." I gave him a sweet smile then grabbed my hoodie, put it on, then walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Yuri.. usually couples have morning kisses or something -ahem- just saying"

"Usually." I said looking for (and finding) ingredients for kimchi and preparing the dish.

"Yeah." He replied filling a small pan with rice and water then turning the hob on.

"Well usually boys don't steal girls' books and make them chase after them just because they wanted to kiss." I remarked, finishing making the kimchi and cooking some other ingredients for breakfast.

"Touché" He chuckled getting a tiny pan, placing two eggs inside and steaming them

I placed the bowl of kimchi onto the breakfast table and set up the two other dishes with the chopsticks.

Seunghyun finished steaming the eggs and brought them along to the table and sat down opposite me.

"Jal mocgetsupnida" We thanked and began to dig in.

Yeah... the meal was delicious.

After washing up the plates (and ourselves) we got dressed (one after the other of course).

I sat down on his sofa. I have no clue what I'm even doing right now..

I should go home..

no.

You hate your 'dad', My Father doesn't need a replacement 

Well...Mum is happier? No, she isn't, Yuri face it. You're homeless right now.

I can always ask Seunghyun.

No you can't use him like that...

Urrrgghhh what do I do?!

I pondered then eventually buried my face in one of Seunghyun's expensive pillows.

"Yuri, I'm fini- Yuri? You okay there?"

I shook my head. I am most definitely not okay.

"Is it something I can help with?"

"No, don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

Of course not, pabo.

I looked at him for a second, he was staring straight at me with his intense gaze.

"Something is bothering you"

I blinked at him.

"Come on, tell Seunghyun" He said sitting down next to me and wrapping an arm round my shoulder.

".......I.." 

"Mhm?"

"Have nowhere to go.."

He chuckled.

"What?" I whined. "I'm being serious~" 

"Pabo." He said gentley hitting my head. "Just stay here."

"But.. don't your parents check in on you... and living with me? But.. you're a guy and... I'm a girl.."

"Round of applause for pointing out the obvious"

"I'm being serious, besides you get all y all the time"

"What? No I don't!" Seunghyun protested. 

"Oh really?" 

"Really." he replied.

"Seunghyun..." I whispered

"Seunghyun... bed... please.." I breathed down his ear, he leant forward to kiss me but I put my finger in the way.

"Mhm. ."

"I'm not a !" He protested.

"You made me k-" He interrupted my sentence with the first kiss of the day and deepened it before pulling away.

"I'm not y but if I am a then you are too, you lean into all my kisses."

My cheeks burned.

"I-I d-don't kn-now w-wha-t yo-u're ta-lking a-about" I stuttered trying to recover from his lips.

He chuckled making me laugh too.

"School's soon, did you do your homework" I said quickly changing the subject.

"Meh, I did what I understood. But there are bits I don't get, care to help?"

"Yeah.. sure lemme just... Wait.." Crap. I left my books at home.

"What?"

"My books..." "My sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter