The sad truth (part 2).

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to see the sun still shining brightly, then felt the arms around me and the breath tickling my neck. 

I checked my phone to see the time was only 4:00pm.

I yawned and began to stretch, feeling him let go I got up and made my way to the bathroom, had a quick shower and put on a simple white, lace and organza dress with a small turqoise necklace that Seunghyun had bought me a few days ago.

Seunghyun seemed to have dressed up too, in what looked like a suit coat and black skinny jeans, along with a white shirt and a pair of black formal shoes.

We got into his Lexus and he drove us down to the restaurant and once we were in I felt so small. Seunghyun is taller than me of course and he was even the same height/taller than a few men and women. Then there was me, the grown men towered above me and I felt tiny. SOO me being the awkward 17 year old I am, latched onto Seunghyun's sleeve and didn't let go until we got a table along with menus.

"There you are Mr.Choi, and Mrs Choi," 

MRS CHOI? WAIT WHAT?! MRS CHOI!?!?!?! Just imagning me calling him 'honey' and lifting a child above our heads. WAIT, A CHILD?! WE'RE 18 AIGOO. I need to calm down just calm down. To be married we'd need a wedding, Seunghyun would be in a-WAIT NO. NO. NOPE. WE'RE ONLY 18 this cant be right! I can't be picturing this, stop it Kwon Yuri!

My cheeks burned as I buried my face into the menu.

"Uhm, she's not my w-wife, I'm only 18, Elliot."

Yeah, I'm not his wife! Aish.

The other man in his suit and tie looked at us stranely then laughed nervously.

"Ah right, sorry Sir. Your father has been noted that you're here so he'll pay"

"Sure" Seunghyun smiled bowing his head slightly to the waiter to see him off.

I stared at him for a while then back to my menu, my hands trembling with nerves.

"What's up with you?" Seunghyun asked, he held my hands for a moment, stopping my trembling.

"Woah, why are you so shakey? And red? Don't worry he made a mistake. I didn't know you'd react like this though" He chukled nervously.

I looked up at him and blinked, 

"It's fine, he just made a small mistake, no biggie. You don't have to think about that kinda of stuff yet, we're only 18." Seunghyun reassured me, somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter