Ah the Blushing couple

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in bed, with Seunghyun's arms around me. I do remember exactly what happened yesterday and I can confirm I'm a (phew). So maybe he's not so much of a after all right? Maybe.... 

It was about 9:00am but I couldn't be bothered with moving around today, I was still a little tired but I do have to get up. I reached for the light switch only to be stopped by a hand holding onto my arm.

"It's gonna be too bright" He murmured under the sheets, tugging at my arm.

" it up then" I said, trying to use my other hand to turn on the light, but no he grabbed that one too.

"Seunghyunnnn" 

"Yurriiiiii~I'm still sleepyyyy~ Can't we lay in just this once? Then I promise I'll do the dishes today" He whined.

"Noooo~ Let's get up now"

"Yuri, pwease?"

"Seunghyun, pwease?" I imitated.

"Welll I didn't want to do this" He yawned.

"Huh-" I began to stand up but all I felt was tickling.

"Eeeeee!! Seunghyun" I giggled trying to get up again but he continued.

"S-sto-p-p" I stuttered falling back into his hold.

He turned me over and gave me a kiss, then continued tickling me.

"Seunghyun~ Yah!" I laughed poking him back.

"Alright you said to get up so we will" Seunghyun announced picking me up bridal style.

"Seunghyunnn" I squealed.

"You're actually really light" He chuckled spinning around the room and into the living room.

"Seunghyyyun" I giggled holding onto him.

"Yep?" He laughed landing on the couch with me on top of him.

We stayed there laughing for a while before getting up and ready for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------

11:00am

--------------------------------------------------------

"Yuri?" 

"Yeah?"

"I wanna go somewhere" Seunghyun said flicking through the channels on the TV.

"Mhm same" I replied sitting down next to him with my knees tucked up to my chin.

"Then why don't we go... ice skating with everyone"

"Everyone being...?"

"You know, me you, Jiyong and one of your friends"

"Jiyong?"

"Pwease?" He pleaded.

"Fine...." I huffed tightening my ponytail. "What time do we leave?" I asked.

And at that moment the door bell rang.

"Now" He answered.

"Huh?"

Seunghyun opened the door and along came Jiyong and... Taeyeon?

"Taeyeon?" Seunghyun and I asked in unison

"Yes?" She questioned.

"Yuri?!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

I stared wide eyed at her for a moment

"What are you doing here?" We both asked.

Seunghyun shook his head and brought my bag from his room. Wow. You're a real help aren't you Seunghyun.

"You slept with him?!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"No!" Seunghyun and I both shouted.

"Aha.... riiiight." Taeyeon said smirking at me.

"Well speak for yourself" I retorted walking over and leaning on her shoulder. "You know you might wanna cover lovebites with make up Tae Tae," I teased. "Or maybe next time you have , leave your hair down" Seunghyun snickered.

Her cheeks became a bright red.

"W-what? L-love b-b-it-tes? W-we d-didn't hav-ve....w-we...d-didn-t.." 

"Really? You didn't?" Seunghyun questioned Jiyong who was scratching his head and avoiding eye contact.

"I-I... I-I... well i-it's a natural process!" Jiyong protested.

"You guys are quite eager then aren't you" Seunghyun teased tieing his shoe laces.

"W-what?! N-no w-we.. we-nt to a p-party and.... so... and so happened.." Taeyeon mumbled. 

"What was that? So and so?" I laughed while she fidgeted.

"C-can we just go n-now? Gosh Yuri, y-you're starting to be like Seunghyun!" Taeyeon huffed straightening out her clothes.

"Mhm, you're right, let's go shall we?" Seunghyun said, offering his arm to me and handing me my bag.

"We shall" I replied linking my arm with his and placing my bag on my shoulder.

"Oh and.... Jiyong, you still have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter