Contracts

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lay in the bed with Seunghyun's arms wrapped around me, I snuggled into him. I stared at him for a while as he slept.

Wait. 

A

Second.

Did I?...I looked down to see us both ...

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF HE'S WTF I'M WHAT THE ACTUAL-IS THIS OH MY DEAR SWEET GOD THIS WHAT THE HECK MAN.

I'M FLIPPING 17 YEARS OF AGE AND I'M NOT A .

OH MY GOSH I'M A

I'M A HOE

I'M A

OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE TELLS?! I'M DEAD.

I DIED, WENT TO HEAVEN AND BACK!!

If my Dad finds out...

I can tell what's gonna happen...

he's gonna murder me in my sleep.

Sweet Jesus, why didn't I think this through.

pabo.

Pabo.

PABO YURI.

STUPID... SO SO STUPID.

He's gonna break up with me isnt he?! Oh goodness what if the girls find out?! I'll either be ignored, or skinned alive- niether of which I would enjoy at all.

*dead..* 

Seunghyun stirred for a moment then brought me closer to him. His minty breath tickled my nose while he cuddled me.

I just had … before marriage.

Well I’m sure if my parents found out, I would be burnt to a steak.

Yahoo….

 

Yuri lay still for a while, contemplating whether it was right or not.

On one hand she thought it was simply human nature. Taeyeon and Jiyong had done it.

So why was it she felt so….guilty.

Seunghyun on the other hand was awake,yes, in fact he’d been awake for 2 hours or so and had already had a shower but was in his boxers. He simply daydreaming. Holding his girlfriend and day dreaming.

I mean they were 18 so…

No harm done right?

Right.

Seunghyun thought to himself, hoping that Yuri wouldn’t freak out unnecessarily like she usually did. Since when was she so moody? He thought, holding her smaller frame and smiling to himself. She was still a strange one though, unique he guessed.

After a few minutes, Seunghyun slipped away and out of the bed, ruffling his damp-ish black hair.

Blue.

He’d dye it blue. Or maybe even white. Eventually. Making his way to the kitchen and grabbing an apple, he wrote a small note and brought the apple, along with the note setting on the counter. Then went to get changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, white v-neck and grey coat.

After getting ready, he gave Yuri a small kiss on her forehead and left for YG entertainment.

Yuri’s POV

I opened my eyes again to see the bed empty, still a little warm. I got up, using the blankets to cover myself, wrapping it round me and shuffling around the eerie flat.

The popcorn from yesterday was still there, so I threw it after stupidly tasting one and finding it was really, really,soft and horrible.

I washed my mouth out with cold water and searched the villa. No sign of him at all.

I frowned but noticed a note, along with a red apple on the kitchen counter. I walked over and unfolded the note, reading it slowly.

‘Sorry for leaving so early,

Have an appointment with YG and couldn’t miss it.

I hope I didn’t guilt you right? Right?

Anyways, I’m running late so I’ll see you later okay?

Bye, miss you, love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter