Oh my! (part 1)

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 7th, The couple has now been together for 4 months and still, only a handful of people know. Well, that's what they think. In reality the whole school knows, I mean it's a bit obvious anyways. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Yuri could you solve this one for us?" The teacher asked writing down a new question on the white board.

"Oh,uhm, yeah you just put the 5 there... and in the brackets it would be 3x plus 2" She answered, pushing her glasses up her nose. How cute.

"Thank you Yuri" 

Yuri gave Mrs Kwang a small smile tucking a few stray hairs behind her ears and looking down shyly. Argh...cute. 

"Seunghyun, Yuri, could you two hand out the books for me?"

"Ne" I stood up grabbing more than half the pile of books and gently tapping Yuri's head with it.

She nudged me with her elbow, trying to stop herself from laughing. 

I smirked at her and continued to hand out the books, while she gave out her pile.

---------------------------------------

Lunch

---------------------------------------

"Yeah I know, crazy right?" I put my foot up on the chair infront of me.

"The weirdest thing is, some of the girls got hit by it" Jiyong chuckled.

"Oh, are they okay?"

"We know by they you mean Yuri" Lee Joon teased.

"Yeah, yeah, but are they okay?"

"I heard she had to go to the nurse apparently" Seungri piped up.

"But you're the same guy who said that Taeyeon said she hated Jiyong." Chaerin scoffed.

"Yeah you are" Jiyong huffed. "And I almost believed it, but she wasn't even in on that day"

"Oh here they are, finally!" Bora smiled.

I turned my head to see none other than her. Yep. Cheesy. But still, she is quite the stunner, I still don't get why she wears those glasses and ponytail though.

Yuri and the rest of the girls made their way over to us, I noticed a slight limp in her step and she walked but I being the wonderful, hot, swauve, y beast-I mean gentleman I am, pulled out a chair for her and moved my stuff.

She plopped down next to me, leaning on my side slightly.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the chair got my leg" She frowned. "It's bruised, but it'll be fine"

"What happened anyway?" I questioned, taking her bag off her lap and placing it on the table.

"Some fight or something, they started shouting then throwing chairs"

"Yeesh..some fight then" I mumbled.

"It does hurt a bit, but I'll be fine."

"That's good" I smiled.

"Is your wrist okay?" She asked, immediately checking my wrist for any injuries.

"It's fine, I'd be more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter