Chapter 9

OUR LOVE

I can feel my story is going short at each chapter. I need to fresh my mind so I can make the story long each chapter after this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo's P.O.V

"I was stunned at there. How can he know where have I been? Is this guy something?". I thought.

"...are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my face?". He asked me while touching his face.

"No. I'm just surprised with you!". i said and stopped looking at him.

"Hmm.. let me guess! You're surprised and you're curious why I'm here?". He guess it correctly.

" Good then if you know! So tell me how does you know?". I faced with him.

"Did you forgot about it noona? huh?!". He suddenly said something about forgot. "forgot? forgot about what?". I asked him wonder. "Are you really forgot about it? Noona! then why not you try to remember it?". He forced me to remember about what I had forgot. I can't remember anything with my condition now. "Joongki ah~ Please don't forced me, I really can't....". I can't finish my words when suddenly something appeared in my mind. "So, have you remembered it? ewm.. maybe you forgot it just now cause it has been awhile since we didn't hang out together!". He said.

"Yeah I remembered it now. We always came here when we're just kids!". I smile while remember our childhood moments together. "Lucky you still remembered it if not I think I am going to beat you to make you remember about it noona!". Joongki threaten me while I'm just laugh. We are having fun again right now and talking about our past.

End of P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noona! Let's go with me, I am going to treat you". Joongki is offering himself to treat Jihyo. "Okay kajja!". They walked together to somewhere while holding hands. Jihyo feel relaxed and she can take fresh air easily and forgot about her problem with Gary, her boss now. She can feel Joongki is here to cheer her. "Thanks cousin and friend and dongsaeng!". Jihyo said. "Thanks? for what?". Joongki asked her with a weird face. "For being here aside me and for your treat that you offered to me". Jihyo answer to him. "About that? You're welcome, anyway it just a small matter. Noona, I have something to tell you but when we get into a cafe'".  Song Joongki has something to tell Jihyo. "Really? Hmm.. I'll wait for it! By the way are we going to Cafe'? Thanks buddy I loved Cafe' as you know!". A smile appeared from Jihyo's lips. "I've told you about it? Aishh I just wanna make it as a surprise cause yes I knew you loved to be at Cafe' noona". Joongki  hit his own head.

"Hehe.....". While Jihyo is laughing happily.

Both of Jihyo and Joongki has arrived at a Cafe'.

"Noona let sit at there!". Joongki asked Jihyo to sit at the middle of the Cafe'. "There is two empty seat". Joongki continued. They order drinks as they reached to the table.

"So, what is that something you want to tell me?". Jihyo asked wanted to know. "It is about.... aa... Gary hyung! Your boss". He make Jihyo stunned a moment. She's thinking about her fault toward Gary as soon as Joongki said. "he is not what you thought and what you said to him before. He told me that you said he is such an evil towards his ex-maids. Yes I admitted he is sometime liked to blow up and he is a hot-tempered. It is sometime not always. You can't accused him like that. You need to do something Noona". Joongki tell Jihyo the truth about Gary. He know Gary very well since they are friends.

"Are you telling me the truth? hmm... I am a pabo then! I don't know how that words came from my mouth. What should I do Joongki?". Jihyo closed her eyes while thinking what should she do.

"Just meet him and ask an apologise! It's easy right?". Joongki said.

"It's easy for you but for me? huh!!". Jihyo feel uneasy with herself.

Soon after that, their americano are served.

"Hehe... sorry but you still need to do that noona". Joongki hold Jihyo's hand to calm her down.

"Yes I know. I should do that!". She take her americano and drink it to calm herself.

"Of course you should! You accused him and now u must ask an apologise. You should think of this before Jihyo noona". Song Joongki yelled to her.

"Arra... you don't have to yelled at me!". Jihyo sigh.

"But I have to yelled!". Joongki said.

"Joongki-ah! we stop it here, okay? I will ask him an apologise, so please finish it here!". Jihyo didn't want to continue it. she scared if suddenly they are arguing with each other about a small matter.

"Okay! you know what noona? when I'm getting bullied by the evil seniors before, Gary hyung was there to helped me. He is such a nice hyung. We went to the same high school~". Joongki tell Jihyo about Gary kindness. She is focus toward what Joongki said. "I was so lucky that time. Gary hyung choosed me than his friends when they wanted to bully me. He was a very nice hyung and senior to me and I really miss that time when he helped me and we spent time together with hang out together at city". Suddenly tears going down from Joongki eyes.

"Joongki, please stop crying. Here is tissue!". Jihyo hand to Joongki a piece of tissue. Joongki received it nicely.

"You guys must be closed till can't separated. I was tou....". A voice was heard and that make Jihyo stopped.

"SONG JOONGKI!!!". Joongki and Jihyo turn to the owner of the voice.

Both of Joongki and Jihyo become paralyzed after look at the person who screamed Joongki's name.

--------------------------------