Chapter 2

OUR LOVE

Jihyo has arrived at a big house where she work as a maid. At the first time she step into that house she was awed with it. "Daebakk!! this is a big house I ever saw!". she said alone and smiling. She reach her phone from her bag and take photo of her while the background is the house. While she busy taking photo of her, someone approaced her.

"Excuse me miss, what are you doing at here? Are you looking for someone?". There is a middle aged man wearing a nice coat. Jihyo turn back quickly as soon as she heard to that man. "Annyeong ahjussi~". she bowed to him. "Ahjussi are you the owner of this house?". she aske him while pointed to the house. "I'm not. I'm just a butler and how about you?". That man is a butler in the house and he asked Jihyo back nicely. "I'm Jihyo! Song Jihyo. I got a job at here as a maid. I am a new one anyway~". She is introducing herself. "Okay I got it miss! Please come with me..". Jihyo follow the man while looking around the house. She is smiling non-stop. She the love the scenery in the morning with fresh air.

----

Song Jihyo now already enter the ouse while waiting for the chief of maid said by the butler. "This house is really awesome! Even my house just same like this living room". She is monologue herself. Jihyo take a magazine which put nicely on the table. She recognised the magazine cover is the house where she is now.

"Hello miss Song Jihyo!". Jihyo put the magazine back after heard a voice called her name. "oh hello!!". She bowed to her politely. "I'm the chief of maid here and I have given a job to teach you everything while taking care of you! Come follow me to the kitchen. oh before I forget, you need to change the clothe first to a maid uniform. here!". She explain to Jihyo and hand to Jihyo a maid uniform. "Okay anywhere where is the toilet?". She asked quickly. " Woah cool down miss, you still have many time. The toilet at the back. There!". The chief maid showed her and without wasting her time, Jihyo is rushing to the toilet and change her clothe. 

----

After done changed the clothe, Jihyo get the chief maid. "Chief I'm ready now!". Song Jihyo salute to the chief. She still smile and never stop. "I ike you and your spirit. plus I'm proud of you". The chief feel proud of Jihyo even she didn't start her job yet. "Okay miss I will explain to you your duty. You are going to work at kitchen. Just kitchen, okay? and your duties are....". Jihyo cutted her before she finish her words. "Jakkaman! Duties.. is that mean I have many job to do?". "Yes! Why? You don't like it? ya~ I just said I proud of you..". The chief feel dissapointed to Jihyo. "Anii~~ I just asked. I'm okay with every the dutied you will give me". Jihyo said honestly. "ewm... okay the duties are cooking, washing, mopping, and everything related with this kitchen. I tell you once again, cooking, washing, mopping and everything related with this kitchen. and you are going to do these with those three!". The chief explain to Jihyo one by one and pointed to the three maids at the end. "Hello miss~ welcome to this kitchen!". those three welcomed Jihyo. "Gomawo".Jihyo bowed to them. "From now I leave you with them. They are responsible for you and good luck then. Fighting!!". She has boosted Jihyo. "Fighting!!" Jihyo said.

Jihyo start doing her duties with the three maids beside her. They showed Jihyo how to do it politely.

 

 

I'm done with the 2nd chapter! >_<  ngee~~~