Chapter 6

OUR LOVE

I am going to continue my story even I'm sleepy right now!. I'll still do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 20 minutes fainted, Jihyo already awake. She open her eyes slowly while touch her head. She feel dizzy at her head. As she opened her eyes, she found that her parents are sitting next to her.

"Omma, what had happened to me? why did I feel dizzy at my head?". Jihyo ask her mom. "You just awake from fainted. I was at the kitchen and I was called out your name but you didn't give me any respond. I thought you are sleeping and when I arrived at here, I found you are lied down at floor. We called you for many times but you are not give us any respond. Omma and appa carried you here finally and we had called the doctor". Her mom explain to Jihyo what has happened.

"Jihyo are you okay? how can you suddenly fainted? are you tired with your job?". Mr. Song ask worried. "Anii, it's not about the job. Maybe I don't sleep well or I don't take care of myself properly". She said while trying to remember how can she fainted.

Jihyo want to be alone so she asked her parents to leaved her. jihyo wanna rest.

"Jihyo ah, sleep well. You're going to work tomorrow. Good night!". Her mom very worry about her healthy. "Neh~ omma, appa good night". Jihyo switch off the lamp and went sleep. She want an enough rest so she can work easily tomorrow.

----------

After having dinner with his family, Kang Gary quickly leaved to his room. As soon as he entered his room, his mind is thinking about his father words. "A new maid? Is it the new maid in this house is...... Jihyo?!". He thought. He already knew Jihyo just now and he start to describe about her.

"seems like I can playing around with her..ewm..". He smirked proudly.

----------

As Jihyo arrived at the house she worked, Mr. Kang is calling her.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?". Jihyo bowed to him.

"Song Jihyo! from now on you are not going to work in the kitchen anymore". His words really make Jihyo shocked.

"Mwo? wae? am I did something wrong?". She asked.

"Anii you're not! I just want to give you another job. I hope you will like it". He offered jihyo a new job.

"What it is?". She is waiting for the answer.

"You are going to be my son's maid, Kang Gary!". He said while having a cup of coffee.

"What? Oh....". She stunnded for a moment.

"do you loved it?". He asked Jihyo.

"well.. I don't care actually. As you wanted Mr. Kang and I take the job". Jihyo said confidently.

"Okay then. You wait here first, my son will be here in.....". He was stopped when heard to someone voice.

"I'm here abeoji!". He said and just sit infront of his father with no respect.

"Can't you knock the door first? How rude!". His father glare at him.

"Sorry...". he said with smiling.

Jihyo can feel the situation here. She thought may be their relationship isn't good.

"i want to introduce to you the new maid. She is....". Mr. Kang waas cutted  by his son.

"She is Song Jihyo and she just began her worked yesterday". Gary is fast than his dad.

"That's good you have known her and now please leaved me alone. Jihyo you have to follow your sir and please treat him well". Mr. Kang said. As soon as he said they leaved.

Jihyo just follow behind Gary till they arrived at the entrance door.

"Sir, where are we going?". Jihyo asked Gary.

"You need to accompany me now and you just okay with that clothe now". Gary said and that make Jihyo's eyes become wider.

"Hah? Why I need to accompany you?". Jihyo said blankly.

"Ya!! you are my maid and that's why you are going to accompany me. are you forget that you're my maid?". Gary yelled at Jihyo.

"Oh..y-yeah you're right! sorry..kajja". Jihyo hit her forehead. How can she forget that she is Gary's maid now.

-------

They finally arrived at a big and high building.

"Woah~ what is this building?". Jihyo was amazed of the building.

"This is my dad's company building. Let's go in!'. He invited Jihyo to coming with him.

--------

Jihyo realised that everyone are looking at her but she just ignored them. They are finally get into a lift.

"Huh! ewm Sir, why did all of them looking at me?" Jihyo ask curiously.

"It is because I never bring woman with me even my maid. You're the first maid Iasked to come with me". Jihyo is surprised with Gary's words.

"Nae-naega? w-why did I'm the first? How about your old maids?". She stuttered.

"molla~". Gary said he didn't know. They are arrived at the 6th floor. Jihyo just being silent while thinking about gary's words.

She just entered a big room and quickly sit on a sofa.

"Ya~ How can you just sit at there? who's the boss now?". Gary smirked.

"aa...m-mianhe. I should not.....". She become speechless after heard to Gary's laugh.

"Hahaha.... gotcha! It's okay just sit at there and if you think it is boring, you can play your moblie games or my mobile games". Gary succeed fooling Jihyo.

"Aishh.... lucky you are my boss and Joongki's friend if not...ahh...". Jihyo sigh and Gary listened to her.

"I heard that. you don't have to whispering alone". Gary laughing at her non-stop.

Jihyo feel sick when looking at Gary who's laughing to her.

 

------

I'm sorry if this chapter make you bored but if this chapter didn't make you bored, it's good then and I'm happy.