Chapter 12

OUR LOVE

-----------------------

Gary is waiting for someone he made a deal with. There is something he wanted to tell that someone.

After waiting for about 10 minutes... that person has arrived.

"Sorry I am late. I was stuck in traffic jam just now". "It's okay! Have a seat". He invited. "Thanks! So, what's up?". "I am just fine and you?". Gary's drinking his water. "Well.. just like you". "Joongki ah! Hyung wanted to tell you something? Can you lend me your ear?". Gary look so serious and make Joongki nods. "I think I am in love". Joongki widen his eyes. "Jinjja? Who's that lucky girl?". Joongki feel interested suddenly with his story. "It is not important about who is she. The important one is I need your help. I can't love this girl, she is too nice and I am not good enough for her. Can you tell me how to throw away my feels toward her?". He is dying of Joongki's helps. "Do you really my help? Why me? Is she someone I knew?". Joongki look deeply into Gary's eyes. "Should I just tell you? It's a bit hard. Eotteoke?". He can't even tell Joongki. "I think I knew. Song noona right? I mean.. Song Ji Hyo". He guess it.

Gary sigh. Joongki has knew about it already."Well yea she is. That's why I asked your help. Please saeng~". He's begging. "How can I help? Who knows maybe she has the same feeling towards you..". He's totally shocked after heard that. It will be hard if that thing happen. "It's of course n-nonsense Joongki. I am not her style, maybe..". Gary denies it. "We don't know the truth hyung. Urm... if you really need my help I have an idea but I don't know if it is a good idea". Gary lift his head face Joongki. "It's okay, Just tell me. What it is?". He ask. "Well... just avoid her. Avoid from meet, and talk to her". He said. "Can I do that? She's my maid. My dad won't let me change to another maid". Gary feel some burden. "So I think my idea is not good for you. Hyung, can I ask you something?". "Ask me then". He said lazily. His mind still thinking what shouldhe do. "Since when did you loved Jihyo noona?". He ask wanted to know. "I don't know. It was too fast". "Hyung do you really wanted to do that? Why don't you confess to noona?". Joongki's words make Gary chock. "Are you insane? We just know each other and there are more about her I still don't know". He tell Joongki. "Then be close to her and get to know her more. Simple!". Joongki suggest. "Ceitt! It is not the problem Joongki. I am not a good man while she is a nice woman. Can't you see that?". He claimed himself as a bad man. "I don't think so hyung. You're nice, I knew it.. If you really love her then better you confess to her before someone else date her". Joongki advising Gary. "It is hard Joongki..." Gary sigh.


 

------------------


 

As usual morning, Jihyo went to her work place. She is being surprised as she step into the house, she found all of the maid gathering at the living room while looking to the floor. Then she saw Mr. Kang, Gary's father sit properly on a cushion.

"Annyeong hasaeyo Kang-ssi". She bows. "Annyeong hasaeyo Jihyo". He replies. "What is going on Kang-ssi..?". She wondered. "My son, Kang Gary not return home last night. I'd asked all of them if they know about it, and now just you I did not ask again. So Jihyo-ssi, do you know where is he now?". He ask coldness. "I am sorry Kang-ssi. I don't know". She bows.

"Okay then.. you guys can continue your work..". He said.

Mr. Kang is worries with where is his son being right now. "Gary ah where are you?".

He has call him for many times but Gary did not answer him. That what makes him worries.


 

---------------------

While in the kitchen....

"Urm... what had happened actually?". Jihyo ask one of the maid. "You have been told just now right? He not return home last night and all of us didn't know what is the problem". She tell her. "Eoo... okay thanks for telling me. Anyway where is Mrs. Kang?". Jihyo's mind is full with Gary's face. She is curious where have her sir been. Besides, she also thinks about Gary's condition. Is he okay? Is he just fine? Hopes he is fine and nothing bad happens to him. "She went somewhere and we are clueless. Miss, please don't ask anymore, just do your work".

Jihyo can feel that everyone are not in a good mood. Plus, how can she do her work while Gary is not here? She decide to make a call to him. She take out her phone and dial his number.

------------------------


 

Gary is on a bed where he's sleeping inside a room. He's yawn after heard his phone is ringing.

"Ahhhh..... who is calling me in this morning? I need to sleep..". He grumbles. He reach his phone but the calls already end.

"Eo..? 10 missed calls? nugu?". He checks on it.

"Appa? Jihyo? Why did they.... aishhh!!! They must be worried cause I was not at home last night. Pabo neo!". He talks to himself and knocks his head. "Better I call them back!". Gary make a call to his father.

.

.

.

Mr. Kang stared out the window while thinking about where has his son being. While he treats his feelings, the front door is opened. He turn back to look who's the person.

"You're here? Where have you been? Our son is missing while you? Meeting with your friends?". He ask his wife in a cold tone. "None of you business jagiya! I just met Gary's friends to ask where he is. Do you think I am a pabo? I am not that kind of mom, I am looking for my son!". mrs. Kang replies. "Friends? I thought he just has Joongki as his friend. Can you list out his friends's name?". Mr. Kang ask because he never trust what his wife said. "Huh! They are.... Donghoon, Jongkook and Kwangsoo. They are his friends right?". "Well I think they are his EX-friends. Better you meet Joongki than them cause I thinks he know where is Gary being than his EX-friends". Mr. Kang said emphatically.

Mrs. Kang just ignores her husband. She leave him alone and went to her room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A new update!. It has been a long time since I updated the last chapter.

Busy come, busy go ... just like that.

Anyway enjoy this story >_<