Chapter 4

OUR LOVE

This is the 4rd chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it and love it.

Sorry for my bad grammar/english.

-------------------------------

Jihyo's P.O.V.

As I turn back, I became surprised and freezed as I faced that person. I knew this person very well. I start thinking how can he be here.

"Oh..noona?!". what are you doing here?". He called me surprisely and asked me what am I doing @ here. I can't said anything. I just being silent.

"Noona! Jihyo noona, hey!". He called me again and this time I answered him.

"Oh..aa..what did you asked me just now?". I'm blank for a moment. "Noona... ya Mong Ji! huh... i thought you are good from this blank thing but u still the same. I asked you what are you doing here?". He tell me. "Oh..ewm.. Joongki ah~ what are u doing here?". I asked him back. I just want to avoid from him. "I'm here cause I want to meet my chinggu, Gary hyung. how about you?". He tell me his reason and he still want to know why I'm here. Once again I being freezed! I don't know what should I tell him.

"Noona, are you work here?". His words really make me surprised. At the same time my phone falling down after heard to his question. "Noona what's wrong?". He sound like he feel worry for me. I feel regret for told him lies, Joongki ah mianhe!.

I reached my phone and I'm ready to go but Joongki did stop me. "Noona you don't answer me yet!". Joongki is waiting for my answer. Aishh this kid really make me hard! I sigh.

"ewm.. Jihyo ah! you should tell him the truth and then apologise. yes jihyo you should!". I talked to myself. I take a deep breath before face him.

"Joongki, ya~ noona want to apologise to you cause noona told lies. I have to Joongki". I told him sadly. I'm just scared if he release his anger toward me. "noona... I want you to answer me right now! are you a maid?". He guess it right. 'well...yes! I am a maid. I lied to you cause ur parent. ewm sorry to say this but they are really boastly! they said maid is a cheap work.it is not actually, I love to be a maid and I got many friends anyway. I don't care about the standard. So that's why I lied to you. I have to hide my identity'. I did admitted to Joongki finally. I feel release and I can breathing happily. Joongki has forgive me.

End of P.O.V.

"It's okay noona I forgive you but you can't tell lies to me again, promise?'. Joongki said. "Promise!'. They make a pinky promise. Jihyo happy cause her problem with Joongki has over.

"Song Joongki!". There is a voice heard by them. Both Song look to the owner voice. "oh Gary hyung!". Joongki and Gary are hugging together. "Who is she? What on earth she is here?". Gary asked Joongki curiously. "You don't know her? hmm that's weird". Joongki thought. "Annyeonghasaeyo. I am Song Ji hyo. just call me Jihyo and I worked at here as a maid". She introducing herself to Gary. "mwo? you worked here? but I never see you before". He said manly. "Today is my first day and I just started it today". Jihyo said. "Oh jinjja? okay..". He replied indifferent.

He feel weird firstly when Jihyo said she worked here. Gary knew everyone who worked at his father house. He knew each maids, gardeners, driver, and butlers. He never knew Jihyo worked as a maid in this house.

After knowing who is Jihyo, Gary invite Joongki and Jihyo into the house. "Let's get into my father's house. Jihyo do you want to come with us?". Gary said. "It's okay! I'm going home soon and I don't want to bother you sir!". Jihyo said politely. "Soon? What time do you go home?". Joongki wanted to know. "5.00 PM". Joongki look at his watch as soon as Jihyo said. "Noona, you still have 45 minutes. come on". He forced Jihyo. "Joongki is right! why not you make two cups of tea or three if you want to join us, so? Anyway you can use your time remaining". Gary makes recommendations to Jihyo. Song Jihyo thought for a moment. "Okay then if you want!". Jihyo agree with the recommendations.

The three of them entered the house. Jihyo went to the kitchen as soon as she entered into the house while Gary and Joongki went to the living room.