Chapter 21

OUR LOVE

What just happened? Why did I do that? Why I didn't rejected him just now? Why? I should push him away.I should not let him do that toward me. I shouldn't. How can I face him tomorrow and forever?? Do I ike him? Or do I love him?

Ughhh I'm confused!!! "AH KANG GARY!!!!!!" I shouted as loud as I can. I don't care if my neighbours and my parents were disturbed by me. As ong as I'm satisfied. Soon after that, my parents appeared in my room.

"Song Jihyo what's wrong with you?." "Are you okay Jihyo ah?." Mom and dad asked me.

"eomma,,appa..help me!!." I said as I hugged my mom.

"Why daughter, what's your problem? Tell eomma." Mom patted my back. She tried to calm me.

'sobs..sobs..sobs..'

"I hate him. He's so mean!!!."

"W-who? Tell me! I'll beat him for you!!." Mrs. Song became so worried of her daughter.

"He stole it!! He stole it from me!!." 

"Jihyo yah...who is he? And he stole what from you?."

"He..he..he stole this!." Pointed out her lips.

"Your what??."

"Mom...Dad....he stole it! He stole my first kiss. I hate it so much!!!!." Jihyo cried out. She cannot accept the fact that her first kiss has been stoled.

Her parents changed gazes with each other before burst into laughed.

"wait...why are you guys laughing? it's not funny.."

"jihyo ya...that's not a big deal. he just kissed you, it's nothing."

"Your mom is right. you don't have to cry over it my sweetie~."

"it's nothing? mom...dad...its something. I don't like that. and I hate himmmmm."  She doesn't agreed with her parents. For her, its very wronged. Stealing other person's first kiss...that's worsed.

"Jihyo ya...why don't you calm yourself and rest. if you don't like it, just forget about it. No need to think much about it. Okay? anyway you have to go to work tomorrow, don't burden yourself by thinking of something u dislike." Said her mom. She didnt want jihyo to stress herself. It will harm her, her health.

"but..who knows.. maybe your last kiss will be stolen by him too, what do you think?." Her dad . He liked to tease Jihyo because he only have Jihyo aside his wife.

"no way dad. i won't let that to happen. never entire of my life.!."

"Well I'm just saying daughter..." Mr. Song smiled towards his daughter. but it's not just a smile..the smiled, it was a meaningful smile. Jihyo don't really get it, even her mom. Only her dad knows that meaningful smile of him.

As Jihyo's parents left the room, Jihyo is ready to go to sleep. She wanted to forget about what happened earlier. She didn't want to remember about it. It's killing her. It'll burden her.

'Just forget about it Jihyo, it's not that hard to forget off something that you dislike. YEAHH you can do it. Just forget about it Song Jihyo. You can do it!.'

She closed her eyes. Tried to get rid the scene where he kissed her. While dreaming of something that she love. For instance, dreaming of herself went to an island with her family for vacation. or hiking. or maybe diving. Anything wonderful that could make her forget of the incident.

 

......

 

 

A SHORT UPDATED! *IM SO SORRY*

 

GUYSSSSSS I AM SO SO SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATED AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME. YOU CAN GET MAD AT ME. I DESERVED IT. I'M SO SORRY. I'M SO SORRY FOR MONDAY COUPLE SHIPPERS FOR THE LATE UPDATE. FORGIVE ME. I AM SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN.