Chapter 11

OUR LOVE

--------------------------

Song Jihyo is waiting for Gary in his office till he done his work. Everytime she look at Gary who is busy with his work, she will thinking about just now when Gary hugged her. She don't know why but she loved when Gary hugged her.

' Urm.... maybe I liked him? or loved him? '. She thought while stretch her hands.

"Are you sleepy Mong Ji?". Heard to his words, Jihyo rounding her eyes. "Why are you look so surprised?". Gary asked weirdly. "Mong Ji... how did you know about it? Don't tell me it is Joongki". Joongki face appeared in her mind. "Well.. it's Joongki". Gary tell her. "I knew it! Why he is so busy body? Aishh!! He drive me crazy". Jihyo sigh. "Hahaha... just let him be. I can ask him more about you, right?". Gary smirk. "Don't use him. Plus, why do you want to know more about me? Do you....". Jihyo's stopped. "Can't you finish your words? The reason I want to know about you is just... just... just want to know. Why? Can't I?". Gary look at her deeply. "Oh really? I thought what..hehe..". Jihyo scratching her head. "You thought.....". He was stopped when someone enter the room with a sudden. "Oppa!!". A girl caught his attention. "Who's the hell.... neo?!". Gary was shocked with that girl. "Yes I am! Have you forgot about me?". She's clinging at Gary's arm. "We are done for a long time and please leave now". Gary free himself from that girl. "Aaa... oppa! Who's she anyway?". She pointing at Jihyo.

"Hello, I am Jihyo. Song Jihyo". Jihyo greet herself. "Oh hello! I am Yoo Ra In. Call me Yura". She handed Jihyo her hand and Jihyo get it. They are shaking hands. "Nice to meet you, Yura". "Nice to meet you too, Jihyo".

"Yura! Come with me!!". Gary pull her away. "Oppa let me go!".

"Can't you just leave? Don't mess with me. Arra?". Gary said.

"Don't said to me like that Oppa. I just wanted to be friend with you, can't I?". She step close to Gary. "Just go!". Gary let his anger out. He leaved Yura alone and went into his office.

 

---------------------

Jihyo's waiting with full of questions in her mind. "Who is she? hmm... why did he look angry toward her?". Jihyo thought. "She's my ex-girlfriend and you don't have to be friend with her. She just acting nice!". Gary said indifferent. "Oh.. sir! urm... acting? what do you mean by that?". Jihyo does not understand. "Just don't be friend! Okay". Gary continue doing his work.

"Jihyo ah! You can go home if you want. You must be tired right? I let you go..".  His eyes still on the laptop screen. "I can go home? Mine or yours?". Jihyo's waiting.

"Mine of course. Your work end at 5.00 PM right?". "Neh~ I'm leaving Sir". Jihyo jump off from her seat and leaving.

"Urm.... why did I want to know about her more?". He also confused with himself.

 

----------------------

In a shining day, all people live happily on this day but...

"Omma... stop it! I am here and I am not going anywhere". Joongki sigh. "Just sit here! I know you are going to meet that woman. right?". Mrs. Song feel unsatisfied with her son. "Aniya~ I was about to go kitchen to drink some water. You misunderstood me. I am not going anywhere omma, trust me! I was tired with you mom, just put your trust on me, jebal~". Joongki was tired with his mom. "I can't! You met her before and you asked me to trust you? Hell no son!". Mrs. Song grab Joongki's shoulder. "Omma~ jebal. Just this time". Joongki kneeling down. "Joongki ah! Wake up, don't being like this. Halmeoni and Harabeoji will see it, come on Joongki". She said. "I will but you must trust me. Omma...". Joongki is in tears. Mrs. Song realised it. "Joongki, alright I believe you. Now please wake up!". Joongki hug his mom as soon as he wake up.

"Don't cry son but you must promise omma too. You can't meet her, okay?". Joongki feel like knife stabbed his back.

How can I? Jihyo noona is my closest cousin. He thought. "Son this is for your own good. Please...". His mom begging. Joongki release the hug and faces his mom. He then nods hesitately.

Noona I will miss you. I hopes our problems will solve. Soon! - Joongki.

 

-----------------------

 

As Jihyo arrived at Kang's house, she go straight to the kitchen.

"Jihyo ah! Long time no see you... You have been busy since you become his maid". One of the maid run towards Jihyo and hug her. "Me too!". She reply her hug. "Do you know? You are the lucky maid among his ex-maids". "What are you saying?". "Well he never bring them out while different with you! Maybe he liked you? Ya!!!". She made Jihyo choke who's drinking. "What a nonsense! It can't be". Jihyo's blushing. "It can be of course. Ommo Jihyo ah, you're blushing right now. Hahaha...". The maid . "Aniya~ Stop it please". Jihyo said shyly. She close her face with her hands. "Then why are you close your face? Let me see it". The maid continues on teasing Jihyo. "Stop it, stop it!". Jihyo said and she is running away. "Where are you going Jihyo-ssi?". "I want to avoid you! Bye...". Jihyo shout. "Ya hajima!! ya neo~". She shout back to Jihyo. Song Jihyo just ignore her. She is really need to be alone to go with her feeling.

"Is he liked me? urm... ya Jihyo don't said like that. Of course her's not. aishh". She grumbles.

Jihyo's work time has finished. She take a bus to her home. While on her way she keep thinking about her boss, Kang Gary. She also thinking about what the maid said. Plus Kang Gary's face keep coming and how can she just ignore it? Jihyo is playing with her feeling. She can feel something is happening to her. Her heart is beat fast, her bright smile, she is in love with him. "Saranghae Kang-ssi!". She said as loud as she can till she didn't realised the people in the bus are looking at her.

"Sorry miss but you made my son shocked". An ajumma said to her and that make Jihyo back to the reality.

"Aa... minahe. Jeongmal mianhe". She said. Her face is red means she is in an embarrased situation now.

"Pabo neo.. pabo neo...". She hit her head and lips.

----------------------

Gary just finished his works. He feel tired and ask his assistant to make him a cup of coffee.

"Jihyo. Should I call her? I am bored now.. urm...". Gary sigh and he's playing with his fingers. He reach his phone and dial someone's number. "...Hello? Can I meet you? Tonight at usual place..Okay set!". He end the calls. He's going to meet with someone tonight. Who's that person?. Hmmm.....

"Aishhhh why I'm thinking about her? Ya neo get away from my mind. please go..". He chased Jihyo from his mind. Not just Jihyo, he's also thinking about her. 

"I can't fall for her. She's just my maid though". Gary-ah!!!". He yells at himself.

Soon after that, his coffee is arrive. He is about to drink it when suddenly...

"What is this? How can she's being here?". He is totally surprised with it. He saw Jihyo's face inside the cup. "Aishh.... what should I do?". He's scared of it. He didn't want to fall in love with her. He can't.

----------

 

Ahhh!!!! Hello everyone. Sorry if this chapter is too bored. I just wrote what came out from my mind.

Anyway thanks for reading.