Chapter 7

OUR LOVE

--------

It's has been over two hours since Jihyo was in this room. She's getting bored sitting in this room alone with Gary.

"Sir...looked I'm getting bored here and I want to do something. Can I just go home?". Jihyo asked permission to go home.

"Jeongmal? ewm...are you really bored? If like that can you please make me coffee please? There is a pantry out there next to the toilet". Gary asked Jihyo to make coffee for him.

"Okay...as long as I have something to do". She continues to move toward the pantry.

"ewm...". Gary continues typing on the keyboard.

 

10 minutes later...

"Aishhh where's that girl? What makes her take a long time?". Gary babbler.

Soon after that, he heard one's footsteps. The entrance door was opened.

"Sir.. I'm here!". Jihyo come with cheerful. 

"Why are you taking a long time to do the coffee?". He asked Jihyo seriously.

"AA....mian. It is usual anyway there were a lot of people want to do coffee too". She bowed to Gary. She even didn't look at Gary.

"Ohh... is she crying? why she didn't look at me?". Gary's thought.

There is a smile appeared at Gary's face. He start to fool Jihyo.

"Ewm...Jihyo ah. I'm really mad now. can you please entertaint me?". He asked while Jihyo still look down.

"I will! Just tell me what should I do to entertaint you and you can forgive me after tthat right?". Jihyo will do anything so Gary can forgive her.

"Hmm...just do anything you want". Gary feel happy inside his heart to fool Jihyo.

Jihyo is thinking what should she do to entertaint Gary.

"Palli...!!! I don't have any time to wait you". Gary is waititng for Jihyo while Jihyo still thinking what should she do.

After thinking for five minutes long, Jihyo's give up.

"Sir, i'm give up! just forgive me...". Jihyo's kneeling. 

There is no respond from Gary but she heard a sound of someone laughing. When Jihyo lifted her head, she found Gary's laughing to her.

"Sir.... are you fooling me? hmm...". Jihyo feel dissapointed to Gary.

"Jihyo-ah~ I'm just kidding. Don't be sad'. Gary persuade Jihyo.

"Sir... why are you being nice to me? I thought you'll be evil to me just like your other ex-maid". Jihyo's question make Gary speechless.

"Sir..... Kang-ssi?". Jihyo looking at Gary with wonder. There is still no respond from him yet.

Suddenly Jihyo feel guilty for asking such that question. "Sir... I am sorry I did not mean to asked you such that question about being nice and....". Jihyo shocked to see Gary go without any response.

"Sir.... mianhe...". Suddenly tears are falling from Jihyo's eyes. "Neo jinjja pabo, Jihyo ya!! This is all your fault". She's blaming herself in this case.

Jihyo still wait for Gary untill one hour. Gary still not back. Jihyo become more worry. Suddenly her phone is ringing and it was Joongki.

"Yes Joongki?". She said.

"Noona... where are you?". Joongki asked her full of worry.

"Kang's family office. wae?". Jihyo tell Joongki about her location.

"Gary hyung ask you to be home with the driver. Take care noona..". Joongki end the call as he tell Jihyo.

"Joongki! where are.....". She can't  ask cause Joongki has ended the called.

Jihyo just follow what Gary asked she to be home with the driver.

"Aishhh.. what have you done Jihyo? You just started working for him today and now... you ruined it!". Jihyo's taught.

 

--------------------------

Gary was sulked with Jihyo. lol... how cute they are!. >_< ain't them?