Chapter 8

OUR LOVE

-----

Song Jihyo has arrived at Kang Family's house. She entered the house with a sad face.

"Jihyo-ssi..?". A woman voice approached her.

"ohh...? annyeong chief". She bowed to the chief of maid.

"Are you okay? You look sad and anyway where have you been with Kang Gary-ssi?". She asked wanted to know.

"He took me to his office. huh..!". She sigh while heading toward the kitchen.

"mwo? How can he took you to his office? That's weird!". The chief feel weird while put her finger at her chin.

"I don't know and I don't want to think about that. I just want to say sorry". She said.

"Why do you need to say sorry?". The chief ask again.

"I was doing the wrong thing!". Jihyo admitted.

"What's that?". "ewm.. I..I asked him about something that I should not asked. i feel guilty!'. Jihyo feel guilty toward Gary.

"what did you......". She was stopped when heard Gary's voice.

"Song Jihyo bring me a glass of water and I give five minutes to you and send to me at my room". Gary's appearance surprised them.

"o-okay Sir!". She bowed and rushing prepared water for Gary.

-----

Jihyo has arrived in front of Gary's room and she is in doubt whether to enter or not. Jihyo is breathing deeply before she knock the door.

"Just come in!". She is surprised when heard to a familiar voice and she even didn't knock the door. She's looking around to find the voice.

"What're you looking at? Just come in! palli!". Again she was surprised with the voice. "How can he know I....". Jihyo noticed something when she looking at the corner of the door.

"Haaa....that's why he know what I'm doing!". Jihyo's thought.

"Just come in! Palli Jihyo-ah, you don't have to talk to the camera". Gary called Jihyo and this time Jihyo just entered the room.

"I am sorry sir. Here's the water". she bowed and put the glass of water at a side table next to the bed.

"Thanks!". Gary said while drinking the water. "Sir, I want to say sorry about just now. I should not asked you about that...".

"You can go home now but you must come here at 7:00 AM starting from tomorrow. You must wake me up before 8:00 or 9:00 AM, if not.. just wait then!". Gary cutted Jihyo before she couldn't finish her words.

"I can go home now? o-okay, thanks sir. annyeong!". Jihyo bowed and she once glance at Gary before leaved.

"Jihyo ah don't forget!". Gary's remind Jihyo for the last time.

-----

Jihyo didn't going home after worked. She went to a playground to relaxed her mind. Her mind still thinking about her fault toward Gary. She did told her parents that she will be home later and told them do not worry about her.

"ehem.. am I disturbing you?". Someone approached Jihyo. Jihyo was surprised as soon she saw that someone.

"Neo???". She said while pointing to that person.

Jihyo just curious how can the person know about her location right now. She was stunned for a few minutes.