Chapter 13

OUR LOVE

--------------------------------

Mr. Kang and Mrs. Kang are always get into a fight. Gary sometimes feel very tired with his parents problem and once when he was a child he ran away from house and went to his grandparents's house.

That day Mr. Kang and Mrs. Kang became worried when they found Gary was  not at home. They started blamed each other that cause Gary to ran away. But then Gary's grandfather which is Mr. Kang's dad, called him and told that Gary was with him and his wife. After heard to his father, he felt relieved and quickly told his wife.

.

.

A ringing phone bring Mr. Kang to the reality. He found Gary's name on the phone screen.

"Hello?"-Mr. Kang

"Hello.. Appa, mianhaeyo cause I didn't tell where have I been. Sorry if I make you worried"-Gary.

"Hmm.. It's okay. How are you doing?"-Mr. Kang.

"I am just fine. I'll be back home at the evening, don't worry about me"-Gary.

"That's good. Kang Gary ah! I would like to ask you something"-Mr. Kang.

"What is that?"-Gary.

"...Donghoon..Jongkook...and Kwangsoo. Are you guys still friends?"-Mr. Kang

"Those bastards?! huh... they was my friends. waegeurae?"-Gary

"oh... aniyo. I just wanted to know. Okay then, bye. I have something to do now"-Mr. Kang.

"Bye"-Gary.

.

.

They both ends the conversation. Gary feel guilty act when he kept his location from his father.

"How can I go to office now? I don't have my clothe with me... ewmmm... better I ask for her help". He thought.

.

.

~ Meori buteo palkkeutkkaji Hot Issue Ho!

Naemodeungeot hanahana Hot Issue~

 

While Jihyo is busy doing her work while singing to Hot Issue by 4 Minute, her phone is ringing. She quickly get her phone and her eyes are widen when she see the person's name on her phone screen.

"Why did he call me? Where are he now?".

Before she could answer the call, it's end already.

"Bwoyah? He ends this already? Huh!! are you playing with me?". 

.

.

The phone is ringing again.

"Hurmmm... I will not answer to you". She sulks with her boss so she decided to let him call her for many times.

While on the other side....

"Aigoo.. aigoo... why did she not answer my called? Ya Pabo answer me!!".

.

.

.

' Ya Mong Ji!! Why you didn't answer me? I need you now, I need your help.'

From: Gary

To: Mong Ji Maid

 

'..beep...beep..'

From: Mr. Gary-ssi

'Ya Mong Ji! Why you didn't answer me? I need you now, I need your help.'

 

"He need me? He need my help?. hurmmm..."

 

From: Song Ji Hyo

To: Mr. Gary-ssi

'You need me? You need my help? what for?'.

 

From: Gary

To: Mong Ji Maid

'Can you please bring me my clothe? You just take it on my bed, I'd prepared it. I'll text you the address. okay?'.

 

From: Song Ji Hyo

To: Mr. Gary-ssi

'Jigeum?! Where?'.

 

From: Gary

To: Mong Ji Maid

'The xxx Hotel'.

 

From: Song Ji Hyo

To: Mr. Gary-ssi

'Okay boss!!! :) '.

 

She send the last message before went to Gary's bedroom. She stopped doing her job and in rush to Gary's room. As she get into the room, she make her way towards the bed and quickly take it. After that, she ;eave the room and rushes to the destination. Before she step out from the house, someone stopped her.

"Song Ji Hyo ssi..".

"Yes I am?".

"Where are you going with Gary's clothe?".

"Oh.. mrs. Kang. I've been asked to bring this clothe for him".

"Did he asked you?".

Jihyo nods.

"May I come with you? I would like to meet my son".

"Well.... I.. I...".

"Just stay at home, Jihyo you can go now".

Mrs. Kang widen her eyes after heard to her husband.

"Okay... and I am sorry Mrs. Kang". Jihyo leave the Mr. and Mrs. Kang together.

"Why did you stopped me? Can't I meet my son? my own son..".

"You can meet him but now he need to go to the office. just meet him after he get home".

"You stopped me but you let that girl meet him. How could you?!". She raise her voice.

"Lower your voice. I am your husband".

"like I care..". She said rudely.

Mr. Kang glares at his wife after heard the last words said by his wife. He feel hurt inside cause he never thought his wife became rude to him. While Mrs. Kang just walks away without any respects toward her husband. She didn't care about how her husband feels. Mr. Kang is the one who always give up on her wife. He knew how was his wife. he knew her very well but he couldn't do anything to stop her.

 

-------------------------

 

Huhu.... next week... mid year exam. 

heol~

ewmm.... I need to be success. The gred must be better than before. I need to move on and not just focus at this story.

>_<