Chapter 18

OUR LOVE

Jihyo just kept silented along the way to the mansion. She didn't said anything, even a word after what Gary said. That word kept playing in her mind and it make her heart beat faster.

'I think.... I have fallen in love with you!.' She wanted to brush it off but she cant't. Truthfully, she felt happy when he said that. Aside that, she also felt worried and nervous. There're mixed feeling inside her but for some reason, she felt nervous and worried more than she felt happy.

 

''Ya Mongji! We're here.'' Jihyo came back to the reality. She thought too much till she didn't realised that they've arivved. She looked around her to confirm it. ''We're here? okay, thanks boss.'' She bowed but she was stopped by Gary. Gary grabbed her hand to stop her and it startled Jihyo. ''Wait!.'' ''Why?.'' Jihyo pulled away her hand. ''Are you okay?? Is there something that bothering your mind?.'' What?! How can he asked me like that? Of course there's something that bothering me and it's all because of you!!. Jihyo thought.

''No.'' She lied. She was about to go but she was stopped once again. ''Boss please...'' She begged. ''Mongji ya~~ I've told you that if there's only both of us, you don't need to call me boss.'' He said.

''I know about that but please, not now. I need to go, I still have a lot of works to do now.''

''But you're my maid.''

''Yes I am but I still need to go. We'll just continue this after I finish my work. For now, excuse me.'',She bowed. For this time, Gary didn't stopped her. He knew that Jihyo felt surprised because of him. She knew that Jihyo felt uncomfortable because of him. It's all because of him.

He was interrupted when his phone suddenly rang.

''Hello?.''

''.......''

''This morning??.''

''.......''

''Okay I'll be there. Thanks for the information.''

He then hung up the called. He got off from his car and went into the mansion. He's in rushed as he need to go to the office. He was called for a sudden meeting.

 

''Mongji!!.''

Jihyo felt a bit surprised when she heard someone mentioned her. She looked at her back and sees Gary walked toward her.

''Why? Do you need help?.''

''Yes I am. Can you please prepare me my cloth to go to work. I need to be there as soon as possible.'' He explained to Jihyo. While Jihyo, she can't rejected it so she just nodded. ''Thanks!!.'' He walked first then followed by Jihyo. Both of them then started to run in the middle of way. Gary can't stop smiling when he thought of Jihyo. Well actually he can handle his cloth by himself but he didn't want to do it. He just feel like to ask Jihyo do everything for him.

'I'm sorry Mongji.' He thought and smirked at the end.

~~~

Jihyo went back to the kitchen after she helped Gary. She felt calm and comfortable as she didn't see Gary for now.

''Jihyo ya, can we ask you something?.'' Two annoying maids alias Kang Gary's fans approached Jihyo.

''Sure!.'' Jihyo smiled.

''Mongji! Is that your name?.''

''Yes it's my name! My nickname. Why?.''

''How can Kang Gary ssi know about that? Did you asked him to call you like that?.'' They crossed their arms and glared at Jihyo.

''I'm not but I guess he just really like to call me like that. hmm..maybe~~~.'' Jihyo smiled sweetly. She just want to tease those maids and make them jealous.

''Gary oppa~~~~.'' She continued and it surprised the maids. Their eyes became widened upon hearing to Jihyo.

''o-oppa???!!!.'' They shouted together.

"Ya!! How dare you called him oppa? Who asked you to do that?!." They yelled at Jihyo.

"No one asked me to call him like that. I just like to call him like that~~~."

"YA!!!!!!!." They both felt annoyed.

Jihyo just giggled. She felt happy when she sees those maids' reaction. They must be really jealous.

 

"Ya what're you guys doing here? Go back to your work!.'' The chief of maid suddenly apeared. She shouted at those two maids. She scared them and then they left quickly.

''Are they bothering you?.'' She asked Jihyo.

''No, they just asked me a question.'' Jihyo shook her head.

"What kind of question?."

"A personal question?."

The chief just nodded knowing that it's a personal matter and she has nothing to do with Jihyo's personal matter.

"Just continue to do your work." The chief patted Jihyo's shoulders and Jihyo bowed.

The chief of maid go back to do her work and Jihyo also continued to do her work. The maids and Mrs. Kang all busy for tonight dinner. Mrs. Kang want everything done perfectly without any mistakes, even one. She want tonight dinner to succeed so that everyone and even herself feel happy and satisfied. Mrs. Kang just called her closest friends and cousins. This is just a closed dinner between them. She didn't want to make it as a big dinner because she didn't want to show off to people out there. She just do what she can effort.

 

~~~

''Joongki ah, please come home soon. Don't be late!.'' Mrs. Song told her son during breakfast.

''Why?.''

''We need to go to a place tonight. You need to follow mom and dad.''

''Do I really need to follow you?.''

''Yes you are.'' Mrs. Song said. Joongki sighed. He felt lazy to go out tonight. He just want to rest and rest. But he can't disobeyed his parents. He just followed them. Joongki just nodded and smiled. If only he can, he wanted to say 'no'. He didn't want to fight with his parents so he just agreed to follow them.

Mrs. Song realised that Joongki looked different. She bothered to ask.

"Joongki ah, are you okay?."

"What? uhh.. I'm okay." He lied.

"Are you sure?." Mrs. Song asked again as she felt worried.

"I'm really okay." He smiled.

"Alright then.." Mrs. Song smiled back. She knew there must be something that bothered Joongki's mind but she won't ask any further.

Mr. Song just watched his wife and son talked together. Not just his wife, he also realised something went wrong with his son. He won't bother to ask but he'll wait if his son want to tell him or even his wife by himself.

"I have to go now. See you at the office." Joongki excused himself. He bowed and smiled before left his parents.

"o-okay.. be careful." His mom reminds him. As Joongki lost from her sight, Mrs. Song turned to her husband. "Hon-----." She was cutted off. "Just eat you breakfast. We'll just talk about this later." Mr. Song said. Mrs. Song just nodded. She sighed. She just continued her breakfast without make any sound, so did Mr. Song.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here another update!!! >_< Enjoy this pleaseeeeeee

but....uhh..is it short?? Sorry *bow

I am really really sorry. Forgive me please. I'll try to do the best for the next chapters. Support me please. :) Thank you very much and once again, sorry guys.