Chapter 5

OUR LOVE

-----

Jihyo done making three cups of tea. She bring two of it to the living room and serving them the two cups of tea. "Enjoy your drink sir, Joongki too". She just leave to the kitchen after done serving to them. "ewm.. Joongki ah, who is she to you actually? yeoja chinggu?". Gary guess. He wanted to know what is Jihyo and Joongki relationship. "Jihyo noona is my cousin plus we are closed. yes! why did you asked me hyung? Are you interested with her?". Joongki tease on Gary. "Huh?! she? never!!!. I asked you because.... as you said just now, you guys are closed, right?". He denies it. "Anii~~ We are closed as cousin and she's also like my noona and I'm her dongsaeng. Just that!". He explain to Gary. Gary just nod repeatadly.

"Joongki! Hyung want to tell you something. Actually before I approached you and just Jihyo, I already knew she is a maid. I was at there and I thought you guys are dating so I just don't want to disturb you. There is one more reason why I thought she is your yeoja chinggu. It is about the lies. Why must she lied to your parent if she's not your yeoja chinggu?". Gary make his opinion. "About that.. ewm actually like this. We were both from wealthy families and our grandparents are important persons. They all have a great job which is high standard. My dad and his siblings also have a great job except Jihyo's dad. He was drove home after married to a poor person, her mom of course. Her father work as a despatch while her mother as a maid but her mother has quit cause someone insult her. How sadness that person is my mom and my dad too actually. She said maid is a cheap work. and my mom humiliated her. That's why Jihyo noona lied to them, she doesn't want my parents to insult her. Not just my mom, I think whole the family too". Joongki tell Gary about Jihyo and his family lives. "Really? Actually.. I'm always annoyed  by my maid but I never said maid is a distasteful work".

Gary's turn telling Joongki about himself. "Yeah I knew it even you are a jerk crazy man! haha... sorry hyung". Joongki tease on his friend.

"Ya neo!!.. AISSHH!!!..". Gary feel bad of Joongki.

------

Jihyo alone in the kitchen playing her mobile games. Once she heard Gary and Joongki's laughs, it make her wanted to know what are they talking about. She still have 20 minutes before 5.00 PM. She got up from her seat, and heading to the living room.

Without time to arrive in the living room, she ceased. Something made her stop from going there. She was very impressed with that something.

"How handsome he is~~". A words mentioned by Jihyo and that make her stunned. "Omo.. what just I said? AIshh...". She hit her lips. Jihyo is surprised with herself for said that. "Ya Jihyo, how can you said that? Are you..... anii!!!~~. I'm not!". Her loud screamed surprised Joongki and Gary. both of them rushes to the kitchen. "Noona are you okay?". Joongki asked full of worries. "aa... I'm okay I just had a bad dream! Gary-ssi, can I just went home now?". Jihyo ask for permission to go home early. "If you want just go then!". Gary give permission. "Kamsamida~ Joongki ah, noona go first okay? annyeong!". She bowed to Gary while waving to joongki. She then just leaved as soon as possible.

"Is she okay actually?". Gary asked Joongki. 

"May be.....". Joongki said indifferent.

------

Kang's family are having a dinner.

"Kang Gary! I heard you want a new maid. can you please explain to me why?". Mrs. Kang ask her son who's eating. "Yes I am! wae?". He said boast. "Ya neo! can't you respect me and your dad? we are your parents!". She scold Gary cause he being rude. "Respest?! How can I respect you while both of you always fighting non-stop! I knew you are not in a good mood now and you guys just acting infront of me, right?". Gary guess. "Huh.. whatever. You can said what you want but I am still your mother". Mrs. Kang said unsatisfied. "Jagiya, it's enough. let me talk to him!". Mr. Kang stopped both of them. "Jagiya? huh.. appa and omma did a good acting!". He feel sick with her parents. They always fight because of non matter thing. It just a small matter anyway. "Neo, I have choosed for you a new maid. She is a new maid and I ask you this is your last time to changed maid. arraseo?". Mr. Kang tell him one by one. "A new maid? ewm... arra!". He done eating and just leaved then.

"..and you! Please stay away from Mr. Yoo! you guys are too closed and that's make me sick of you, jagiya~". Mr. Kang warned his wife and he leaved her then. "huh!..". She sighed. 

 

While at Jihyo's house...

"Blank Ji! Let's have a dinner now. call your dad". Jihyo's mom invited her to eat.

"neh~". she obey her mom.

Song's family finally gathered at the dining table. "Jihyo, how was your worked today?". Her father asked her.

"Okay! everything just fine plus I met Joongki at there". She tell her parents about Joongki.

"Jinjja-yo? How can he be at there?". Her mom asked.

"He is friend of my boss's son". She tell her mom. "Omma these foods are really delicious! daebakk!!". She prasied her mom cooked. "Well, who's mother am I?". She ask happily. "Song Jihyo's mother... Jihyo said while laughed. "..and my wife of course..haha..". Song family really having fun and different with Kang Family.Totally different!

Jihyo help her mother washing the dishes after dinner. She then went to her room. As Jihyo closed the door, she heard a familiar voice calling her. When she turn back, that is a surprised cause...

"Gary-ssi??!!". Jihyo is totally surprised with that. She then fainted after saw Gary inside her room.

~~~~~