Chapter 20

OUR LOVE

Jihyo didn't speak ever since she left the mansion. She just sat there on the seat while rubbing her red cheek. She looked throughout the window and played with her feelings. The incident that happened inside the mansion just now lingered in her mind. It's hurts her. Really hurts her.

Flashback.

She just sat and waited in the kitchen. When the other maids asked her to go infront and serve the guest, she gave excuses that she kinda not feeling well and she just stayed in the kitchen.

"Jihyo ah, why aren't you going to serve the guest? Are you really not feeling well?." One of the maid asked her.

"Yes eonnie." She said. She held her head and acted like it's hurt.

"Just go to the room and rest, okay?." The oldest ones said as she concerned of Jihyo.

"No, it's okay. I'll just stay here." She smiled. "Are you sure?." "Yes I am. Don't worry about me."

"Okay then. I'll just go.." The oldest ones left Jihyo alone in the kitchen.

Not long after that, the chief maid came and called Jihyo.

"Jihyo ah.."

"Chief." She bowed politely.

"Come with me."

''What?." "Come with me. Someone wants to meet you." She smiled but Jihyo remains silented. Is that mean Chief wants to bring me to the front? No I can't. I don't want. No!!. Thought her.

"Jihyo ah,come!." The Chief held her hand and dragged her. Jihyo wanted to stop her but she can't said anything. She also can't free her hand from the Chief. She didn't know what happened to her as she want to stop but she can't. She tried to talk but nothing came out of from . What she realised is she's already arrived at the dining table. She kept her head down. She didn't want to look up. Without her knowing, Gary and Joongki stared at her nervously. While Mr. and Mrs. Song stared at her with curiousity.

"Mrs. Kang, she's here." The chief said. Jihyo gulped down her saliva. She's in fear. She's all sweaty.

"Thank you. You can leave now." Mrs. Kang ordered the chief to leave.

"Mrs. Song, she's the one who cooked the beef. This girl." Mrs. Song held Jihyo's hand and Jihyo still stared down on the floor.

"Really? What is her name? Ths beef is really delicious. Can I get the recipe from her?." Mrs. Song felt happy as she get to meet the maid who cooked the beef.

"It's delicious right? Uhm..by the way her name is Song Ji Hyo." Jihyo closed her eyes. She can clearly heard that Mrs. Kang mentioned her name. She braved herself. She inhaled before looked up. As she looked up, her eyes met Mrs. Song's eyes. Jihyo could sees how surprised she is then she looked at the person next to Mrs. Song and it's Mr. Song. She also could sees how surprised he is. Jihyo cleared before greeted them.

"Hello, Song Ji Hyo imnida." She bowed.

"Song Jihyo? It's you??." Mrs. Song asked.

"Yes it's me, Mrs. Song." Jihyo smiled.

"Eo? You know each other?." Mr. Kang interrupted. He also surprised by Jihyo and Mrs. Song's interaction.

"So you worked here? As a maid?? Huh! Just like your mother..."

"What happened actually, Mrs. Song?." Mrs. Kang bothered to ask.

"This girl. the one who cooked this beef with name Song Jihyo, she's my niece."

"She's your niece? b-but how come? You're rich but your niece just a maid?." One of the guest asked. Then the other guest started to ask and gossips with each other about them. Mr. and Mrs. Song felt tense. Mrs. Song stood up and walked toward Jihyo suddenly. "Eomma!!." Joongki tried to stop his mother but he was stopped by his father. "Just sit down!."

"After I know that you're the one who cooked that beef, I feel like I want to puke. You know what? You're embarrassing me and my family!."

'PANG!'

Jihyo held her cheek. It's hurts. She got slapped by Mrs. Song. She shed tears. She felt ashamed. How could Mrs. Song slapped me infront of the guest? Thought her.

"Eomma!!." Joongki shouted.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Song if I'm embarrassing you but this job is not a bad job." She spoke up and get everyone attention.

"Huh..like I care!!." Mrs. Song muttered under her breathed.

"A maid, it's not an illegal job. I know your job is more good than mine but it doesn't mean mine is bad. I know your job is in the higher level than mine but it doesn't mean you can despise me and my work." She stopped before she faced her "Just because your family are rich, you can despise my mother and my father and then chased them out of the house!!! Like that??." She added. With that information, it surprised all of the guest and even Mr. and Mrs. Kang.

Mrs. Song glared at Jihyo with anger. It was like there's flame in her eyes. She clutched her hand. She tried to hold back her anger. But..

'PANG!.'

Jihyo got another slapped on her cheek and it startled everyone there. Gary and Joongki stood up immediately. They're the most startled and surprised between the guest there. She held her cheek and rubbed it.

"Mr and Mrs. Kang. Excuse me but I think I will go home now. I'll come back tomorrow to work as usual." She bowed before left. She went to the kitchen to get changes before left the mansion. Gary followed after Jihyo. He went to the kitchen to get her.

"Mr. Mrs. Kang, and everyone I'm sorry for what happened. Exucse us.." Joongki apologised on his mother behalf. "Appa, eomma..let's go home now." He bowed to everyone before left the others. He felt ashamed. He felt sad. He felt terrible. He felt everything inside. He didn't dare to face everyone especially Jihyo. After what his mother did to Jihyo, he felt really ashamed.

'Noona, I'm sorry..I'm really sorry..' He said deep inside his heart.

 

End Of Flashback.

 

"Ya Mongji! Are you okay?." Jihyo get back to her sense. "What?."

"I'm asking you if you're okay?." "I-I am okay.." She stuttered. "Are you sure?." "Yes, don't worry.." She nodded.

"You looked tired. Just go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrives at your house."

"No, I'm just okay." She refused. "But..boss can I ask you something?." She turned to her left to face the man who's driving next to her.

"What?."

"Today, you seem different."

"Me? What kind of different?."

"Well, you never did this before. At the morning, you pick me up then right now, you're on your way to send me home. Uhmm it's weird. Why?." Said her as she keep facing the man, her boss, Kang Gary.

"I guess it's weird too. I've never done this toward you or any girls before.. what do you think then?." He asked her back.

"Ya! I asked you first and now you asks me back?." She yelled and it surprised Gary.

"Ya!! How could you yells at me like that?! I'm your boss!!." Shouted him. Jihyo just realised for what have she done.

"S-Sorry...I didn't mean it." She quickly apologised.

Gary smirked. "Huh!.." He smirked. After that, Jihyo just kept shut. She looked out of the window while Gary kept his eyes on the road. It's silences inside the car. But then, Gary broke the silences.

"Do you want to know why?." He grabbed Jihyo's attention. "Eo?."

"The reason why I being this nice toward you. I pick you from your house and now here I am on my way to send you home."

"You want to tell me the reason?."

"Sure but I guess you will regret it." He said.

"I will regret it? I don't think so.." She shook her head cutely. Unknowingly, her action cause Gary's heart pounding.

"re-really?." He stuttered. "Yes boss! Just tell me." She nodded.

"Well..do you remember what just happened this morning? The moment I pick you from your house and when we've arrived at the mansion."

''Aha..." She answered. "When we were in my car, I said something to you. As I said that, you went silented." He stopped and looked at Jihyo. He tried to read her expression. Jihyo didn't said anything. After what Gary said, she had finally recognized what Gary talked about.

"So...?." He waited for Jihyo to respond.

"Boss, just keep straight and we'll meet the traffic light. Then you turn left and we'll arrive my house soon." Jihyo said as she changes the topic.

Gary chuckled at Jihyo's words and reaction. He finds it cute and he guessed Jihyo is shamed right now.

''Wae Jihyo ah? Why so suddenly?."

"w-what? what d-do you mean? You're weird."

"It's you who's weird not me."

"You!."

"Ya Song Jihyo it's you!."

"You!."

"Ya!!!."

"You!!." Jihyo didn't want to lose to Gary.

"No it's you!!. Just accept it." Gary also didn't want to lose to Jihyo. They kept bickered along the way to Jihyo's house. They didn't even stop from bickering toward each other. The topic they bickered about just a small matter.

Gary and Jihyo already arrived at Jihyo's house. Gary parked his car right in front of Jihyo's house.

"Ya!!!."

"You, you, you and you!!." Jihyo pointed at Gary.

"Ya stop it!! Don't do it."

"Wae? Are you scared?." She looked at Gary. She looked at him cutely but she didn't realised it. Once again, she made Gary's heart to pound.

"Ya stop it! or I'll kiss you." Gary threatend his maid, Jihyo.

"What?! Don't you dare!! But I don't care because I know you won't do it!." Jihyo said with confidences.

"Why are you so sure?."

"Because it's true!." Jihyo answered. Jihyo was about to open the door but Gary stopped her.

"Song Jihyo!." He called her.

''Yes?." Jihyo turned to face Gary but then she became paralyzed. She became speechless. She can't even moved. Her eyes didn't blinked. But she realised that her face with Gary face were so closed. Their lips were almost touch with each other. Gary gulped down. He looked at Jihyo'eyes. He then looked down to her lips. He felt the urge to kiss her.

"Boss...?." Jihyo suddenly spoke up as she realised the situation.

"Shhh..." Slowly, Gary hold Jihyo's right hand. His right hand touch her face. He then patted her head. He slowly pulled Jihyo's head toward his and he lean closer to Jihyo.

Jihyo eyes became widened. She's totally in shocked. Her lips...touched Gary's lips. She didnd't respond to it but she didn't even rejected to it.

Her first kiss....Kang Gary has stolen it. She didn't expected that her boss, Kang Gary is the one who stole her first kiss. She never imagined it.

'My damn precious lips!!!!.' She screamed inside her heart.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------