Chapter 17

OUR LOVE

Jihyo's P.O.V

I came home late and my mom started to worry about me. I did tell my parents that I'll be home late but still they're worried of me. As I got into my house, my parents welcomed me. I am so glad that I was granted this two person in my live and I was thankful because my mom was the one who gave birth of me. She really did love me and that's why she worried of me.

"Jihyo ah~ you're home?." My mom asked as she hugged me. "I'm home mom!." I replied her with a hugged. "You look so tired my daughter, you should get rest." My father said to me. He patted my back. "Thanks dad for understanding me. I'm really tired right now and will getting more tired for tomorrow. I got a lot of work to do but I don't mind as long as you guys are here to support me." Said me. As tomorrow there will be dinner party at Kang's mansion. I walked toward my room and as I entered there, I took my towel and went to the bathroom. I couldn't thinking anymore and I just want to take bath. After I finished cleaning myself and wore my pajamas, I jumped onto my bed. I wanted to sleep in peace tonight so that tomorrow I can work with cheers and spirits.

 

It's early in the morning and I already awaked. I have to go work early because tonight there will be held a special dinner. I felt so happy today because Chief maid let me cook the main dish. She said that she believed in me so that's the reason why she let me handle the main dish. For breakfast today, I just cooked a simple fried rice because I was in hurry. My parents were still slept in their room. I didn't want to wake them because I knew they were tired. They worked really just for me and this family. I left a note on a table so that's when mom or dad awake, they will notice the note and read it. I don't want to make them worried of me so that's the reason I left the note.

 

After I have finished my breakfast, I'm ready to leave. As I stepped outside the house, I quickly locked the door. I wore my shoe and as I'm finished, I was about to walk when I saw a car stopped in front of my house. Wait! I think I have seen this car before, but where and when?. Right after that the car window were opened and it's reveal the owner. Hmm...it's my boss, Kang Gary. What is he doing here? Is he going to bullly me again? What? To ask me to send him to his office?. I approached him with a fake smiled.

"Hello boss, good morning." I bowed.

"Hello Mongji and good morning, but, have you forgot what I told you? When there's only us, you need to call me.......?." He stopped because he wants to continue his words.

"I don't have time to talk about that. Anyway, what are you doing here in this morning?." I asked him. He looked surprised by my action. Well, like I care.

"Woah is this really you?? Okay if you don't have time. Well actually I want to pick you up and bring you to my home but seems like you're rejecting me? I'll just leave then!." When he said the reason why he is here, I was surprised. He wants to pick me up? Is this true?...but why?. He was about to drive away but I stopped him.

"Wait!! uhm.. can I come with you?." I said shyly. He smirked at me. He must be likied it when I acted like this.

"You said what? I can't hear you." He played joked with me.

"I..want to come with you. Can I?."

"Come in then!!." he said that. For sure? I smiled and jumped out happily. I quickly get into the car and thanked him.

"You really like it huh?." He started to drive away.

"Of course I do! but.. how do you my house?." I asked as I felt suspicious.

"Well I have a spy. His name is Song --------." I cutted him off.

"Song Joongki?."

'Yes, Song Joongki!." He nodded. Aissh.. this kid really want to die. He kept telling my boss about me.

"But why do you want to pick me up?."

"because I want to!." He said simply.

"Why?."

"Well, this house will be mine soon!." What? What does he meant? Is he going to steal my house?! I can't let him do that.

"What?! Do you want to steal my house? I won't let you!!!." I yelled at him but he just laughed.

"Don't be so angry. Actually not just the house, the people in the house also will be mine!." As he said, I became speechless. I was thinkig the meaning of his words. The people will be his? me, dad and mom will be his? What does he meant? I felt uncomfortable and nervous. He might be realised that I became speechless as he looked over me.

"Why? Are you surprised by my words?."

"w-what? uhm..no I'm just bored." I lied and avoids from met his eyes.

"You bored? How can you bored when you're with me? Ya~~~." He grumbled.

"I don't know, I just feel bored."

"Song Jihyo sii.." He suddenly called me gently. I'm melting by his voice.

"Yes?." I bravely looked at him while crossed my arms.

"I think.... I have fallen in love with you!." I became paralyzed. His words made me speechless once again. I blinked my eyes for few times. Suddenly, I felt my heart beat faster. What is this? What is this feeling? Am I scared or am I......in love with him too?.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry guys because it just a short update. I'll try to make it longer and longer. Please do upvote, subscribe and comment. Thank you so much!!!!