Chapter 7

Infinity Love

Walking around the shopping centre, Sungjong noticed a few strange glances. He had been walking around for quite a while with Dongwoo, but that wasn't the strange part. Dongwoo had been looking at the female's clothing department, and Sungjong found it rather strange how Dongwoo didn't seem to notice the glances people were giving, nor did he know why Dongwoo was looking at these. 

Finally unable to contain his curiosity, Sungjong asked, "Hyung, do you perhaps... have a girlfriend?" 

Looking up, Dongwoo gave him a confused look before he burst out laughing. 

"Sungjongie, do you really think I'll get a girlfriend?" He said as he continued laughing.

"Then... Why are you looking at female clothing?" Sungjong asked, now greatly puzzled.

Stopping for a moment, Dongwoo looked at Sungjong with a surprised look. 

"Weren't you the one that wanted a dress?" Dongwoo asked.

At this, Sungjong immediately stood still, surprised by his question. 

"Who... Who said I wanted a dress?" He asked softly.

"Sungyeollie said you wanted one to wear for Christmas, and then Woohyun was surprised, and said that you could just borrow from Nana. Then Sungyeollie said something to Woohyun, and Woohyun said you told him about it as well, but he had forgotten. And so, I decided to buy you one as a present." Dongwoo answered. Noticing Sungjong's red cheeks, he continued, "Oh don't be shy Sungjongie. It's okay! You look pretty in a dress!" 

"But... But I didn't say..." Sungjong said, still in shock. 

"Come on, choose one! It will look nice on you, I'm sure!" Dongwoo said as he went back to looking. 

Recovering from his shock, Sungjong angrily took out his phone as he sent a message. 

To: Sungyeol hyung

Hyung! Since when did I tell you that I wanted to buy a dress for Christmas? 

Sending the message, Sungjong waited impatiently for the reply as he looked over at his dinosaur hyung. 

 

 

 

Back at the dorm, Woohyun and Sungyeol were happily trying out their new video game console. Hearing a ring from his phone, Sungyeol saw the message and immediately stopped. 

"Aww man! Sungjongie found out!" Sungyeol said as he showed the message to Woohyun.

Reading the message, Woohyun sighed and said, "And I'm guessing Dongwoo hyung pretended to be all innocent and blamed it on us." 

Going back to the game, Sungyeol said, "We'll drag him down with us later, to face Sungjongie. Then he'll be in bigger trouble for lying." 

 

 

 

A/N: Just a short little chapter! :) Since it's the eve of Christmas, so hehe! :D /points to Dongwoo/ Isn't someone being smart? *gives him a round of applause* Hahaha!