Chapter 6

Infinity Love

Myungsoo wandered around the dorm as he held his script in one hand. 

Where's Sungjongie? 

Going into the living room, he found Dongwoo sleeping with his banana pillow. On his right, Hoya was listening to music while resting. As he walked into the kitchen, he found Woohyun keeping Sungyeol away from his coffee machine while he cooked his ramen. 

Finally, as he walked into Sunggyu's room, he found Sungjong sitting on Sunggyu's beloved chair in the corner as he used his laptop.

Found you.

"Sungjongie, what are you doing?" Myungsoo whispered as he crept beside Sungjong.

At this, Sungjong looked up in surprise, and glancing towards the door, he asked, "Is Sunggyu hyung back?" 

"Yes he is. In fact, I think he will be here in a second, and will start a mighty lecture for someone who had sat on his oh so comfortable chair without his permission." Myungsoo said teasingly as he gave a smile.

Immediately, Sungjong leaped down from the chair and onto the floor as he stared at the door. Waiting for a few seconds, Sungjong tilted his head slightly, giving Myungsoo a curious look. 

"I was just joking!" Myungsoo said as he burst out laughing at the maknae's confused expression. 

"Yah!" Sungjong said as he placed his laptop on the bed, and started tickling Myungsoo with both of his hands.

Noticing this, Myungsoo immediately stopped and kept a straight face.

"I'm not ticklish." He said, looking at Sungjong's disappointed face.

Letting out a sigh, Sungjong said, "I know. You're no fun. Dongwoo hyung's better." 

"What? So I'm not fun?" Myungsoo exclaimed as he leapt forward and started tickling Sungjong.

Giggling hysterically,  Sungjong choked out, "Okay, you're fun! Stop!" 

Giving a satisfied smile, Myungsoo stopped and sat back down.

"Okay, let's get back to what I wanted to do." Myungsoo said. "Sungjong ah, can you help me practise my lines like the last time?" He continued.

Looking at the script on the floor, Sungjong gave a small smile, which widened as he faced Myungsoo. 

"Oh, you mean like the 'Wo Zai Zhe Li!' one?" Sungjong said as he started laughing.

"Yah! I said never to mention that again!" Myungsoo shouted as he jumped to his feet, ready to attack.

"Okay, okay! Let's start!" Sungjong said as he calmed down. "Which part is it?" 

Flipping open the script, Myungsoo happily looked through his lines.

"This one." He pointed as he said with a smile.

Taking the script, Sungjong read it mentally and nodded.

"I'll start now." Myungsoo announced. 

With this, Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong's wrist. 

"Please, don't ever leave me. I can't stand living without you, and nor can I ever get over you. Please." Myungsoo said as he looked into Sungjong's eyes. Pausing for a moment, he continued, "I love you." 

I mean it. Myungsoo thought, wishing he had the courage to say that out loud.

Immediately,  Sungjong looked back down at the script. 

"I-" Sungjong read, before he was cut off.

"Yah Lee Sungjong! Say it with emotions, like me!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"But I'm not the one acting, hyung! You are!" Sungjong retorted.

"I don't care. I can only act when people around me act as well." Myungsoo said as he folded his arms stubbornly. 

"Oh come on hyung! Manager hyung will scold me too if you don't practise your lines." Sungjong said as he poked Myungsoo. Seeing Myungsoo's straight face, Sungjong let out a sigh and said, "Okay, I'll try." 

Hearing this, Myungsoo's face lit up and with a smile, he looked at Sungjong, who was reading the script.

But I wasn't acting. 

"Let's start!" Sungjong said, looking up from the script.

"You'll have to practise first, or I'll have to do a billion times over." Myungsoo said, sitting up to watch Sungjong.

Sungjong groaned as he said, "Hyung, you don't have to be so mean! I acted before you know!" 

"I know, something to do with..." Myungsoo said as he pretended to think. "Lemon candy, right?" He continued wih a wide smile.

Sungjong groaned once more, and sitting up, he cleared his throat.

"I... I..." Sungjong said, and with a whisper, he muttered, "I love you too." 

Myungsoo watched happily, and at this, he noticed a faint blush on the younger's cheeks. 

I wish that was what you really meant. He thought as he continued admiring the maknae.

"Hyung? Myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong asked as he waved his hand in front of the staring Myungsoo.

All of a sudden, a voice asked, "What happened?" 

Looking up, Myungsoo saw Sungyeol with a cup of coffee in his hands. 

"Nothing Sungyeol hyung, just practising some lines with Myungsoo hyung." Sungjong said as he beamed happily.

"Oh, I see. I thought I heard something else." Sungyeol said before shifting his eyes, somewhat glaring at Myungsoo. "Something rather nasty to my ears." 

At this, Myungsoo stuck out his tongue, which then earned him the same reply back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe! :D *dances* I feel so happy! Thank you all so much for the subscribers amd comments! Keep the comments coming! /gives everyone a candy/ Yippee! *throws namu hearts* Yes, he can throw hearts even when cooking ramen. :D