Chapter 1

Infinity Love

"Sungjongie, want to go for ice cream?" Woohyun asked softly, careful not to wake the other members up. 

After a rather packed and hot day, Sungjong glanced up from his laptop and asked with a smile, "Will hyung be treating?" 

Knowing that yes was the only answer to get Sungjong out of the dorm, Woohyun sighed and nodded. 

"Okay! I'll get ready!" Sungjong said, jumping up in delight. 

"Shhh..." Woohyun said as he placed a finger to his lips.

Noticing the other members in the room, Sungjong gave a quick apologetic smile before following Woohyun out of the room.

Once out of the room, Woohyun quickly made his way to the door, but not before they heard a familiar voice. 

"Where are you two going?" Sunggyu asked as the two turned around to face the leader.

"The ice cream store! Want to go, Sunggyu hyung? Woohyun hyung's treating!" Sungjong replied cheerfully. 

Woohyun, who had been furiously gesturing to Sungjong, let out another heavy sigh when Sunggyu immediately rushed into his room and came out prepared to go. 

"Let's go." Woohyun said in a rather unenthusiastic tone. 

"Ice cream without me? No way! Wait for me, Gyuzizi!" Dongwoo shouted as he came running out. 

Immediately, the dorm burst alive as the other members woke up, scrambling to get their stuff and join them.

Woohyun gave himself a face palm. Now not only does he not get to go out alone with Sungjong, his wallet will have a big hole at the end of the outing. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want that weird looking green flavour!" Dongwoo said as he happily pointed to the display.

"That's called pistachio,  idiot.  I would like to have the grape flavoured one." Hoya said. 

"Vanilla flavoured for me." Myungsoo said as he walked away to take a seat.

"Coffee for me!" Sungyeol shouted. 

"Tiramisu for me." Sunggyu said half heartedly. 

"I would like blueberry." Woohyun said, looking over at Sungjong who was still pondering. "Decided yet, Sungjong?" 

"Umm..." Sungjong bit his bottom lip as he continued scanning the display.

He looks so cute when he does that. Woohyun thought as he smiled, admiring the cute maknae. 

"I recommend the grape flavour." Hoya suddenly cut in, causing Sungjong to look up.

"Tiramisu is better, trust me." Sunggyu said as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Sungjong ah, how about blueberry? It's nice too." Woohyun asked hopefully.

"Sungjongie, how about you just choose what you want? Lemon flavoured?" Dongwoo skipped over while eating his ice cream.

Smiling, Sungjong said, "I'll go with lemon then." With that, he walked towards the table where the rest were sitting.

Immediately, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya gave Dongwoo a glare, surprising the dinosaur. 

"What did I do?" Dongwoo asked, puzzled. 

"Argh..." The trio simply turned their backs, leaving Dongwoo wandering what exactly he had done.

 

 

 

A/N: Oh gosh! I'm so happy! *cries tears of joy* Thank you for all the subscribers! First chapter up! I hope I didn't disappoint anyone... It is my first time writing fluff, so pardon me if it's not fluffy enough! Oooh please comment more! :) And I'm sorry if I really had disappointed anyone! *begs for forgiveness*