Chapter 4

Infinity Love

"Hurry hyung! We might be late!" Sungjong exclaimed as he walked on quickly.

"Sungjong ah, slow down! We won't!" Hoya said as he continued walking leisurely, frequently stopping to play with the snow.

As much as possible, Hoya didn't want the walk to end, not when the two were finally together alone. 

"Manager hyungs and the other hyungs are at the company already hyung!" Sungjong said as he paused to wait for Hoya to catch up.

"Then let them wait." Hoya simply answered, smiling as he caught up to Sungjong.

A cold wind blew by, and Sungjong shivered slightly from the cold. 

Noticing his shiver, Hoya looked up, and upon seeing his pale neck, he asked worriedly, "Sungjong ah, are you cold?" 

Still shivering, Sungjong nodded his head.

"Why didn't you tell me so?" Hoya said as he unwrapped his scarf, then going on to wrap it around Sungjong's neck.

"Now that should make you feel better." Hoya said with a smile as he stood back, admiring his work.

Just as they started moving again, a soft sneeze was heard.

"Hoya hyung, I think you should take back your scarf. You'll catch a cold like that!" Sungjong said as he started unwrapping the scarf.

"No, it's okay. You keep it right there." Hoya replied, stopping Sungjong's hand.

"But you can't fall sick!" Sungjong said as he started unwrapping again.

Seeing Sungjong insisting, Hoya smiled widely and asked, "Then how about we share it?" 

Sungjong looked back in confusion, and with this, Hoya unwrapped the scarf a little, and pulling it over to him, he wrapped it around his neck.

"There we go." Hoya said proudly. An idea struck him and he immediately asked, "Want to take a picture?" 

Without waiting for a reply, Hoya took out his phone and opened the camera. 

"1, 2, 3!" He said before snapping the picture.

"Let me see, hyung!" Sungjong said as Hoya turned his back towards him. 

"Nope!" Hoya answered, still smiling at his phone.

Set as wallpaper? The phone lit up.

Yes. Hoya clicked without hesitating. 

Wallpaper set. 

Closing the app, Hoya quickly took a second to admire the photo, looking at the beautiful smile that was spread over the maknae's face.

"Let's go!" Hoya said, keeping his phone.

"That's unfair!" Sungjong pouted, unwilling to move.

Tied together by the scarf, Hoya was stopped from moving forward. 

"Let's go, Sungjong!" Hoya said as he turned back and grabbed Sungjong's hand, holding his hand as they walked on.

As they continued, Hoya took a peek at Sungjong, and upon seeing a faint pink on his cheeks, he smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: *cries seeing all the subscribers and comments* Thank you so much! /throws namu hearts/ Here's another chapter! Hojong time! :D *dances happily for the millionth time*