Chapter 10

Infinity Love

"Yah Lee Sungjong, eat your carrots!" The leader nagged as he noticed the maknae picking at his food.

"But-" Sungjong argued, only to be cut off again.

"No buts! For the last time, Lee Sungjong, eat your carrots!" Sunggyu exclaimed once again.

A soft groan from Sungjong was heard, and turning around, Sunggyu noticed the youngest's bright face, who then immediately walked off towards Dongwoo's room. 

"Yah Lee Sungjong! Get back here!" Sunggyu shouted before hearing the door slam shut.

Seriously, that boy needs to control his temper. The leader thought as he got up from his seat, ready to continue his well known nagging.

The doorknob turned, and looking up in surprise, Sunggyu found Sungjong with a orange toy in his hands. Taking a closer look Sunggyu saw that it was a carrot, one of Dongwoo's beloved soft toys.

The corners of Sunggyu's mouth lifted as he noticed Sungjong's soft glare before he settled down on the floor. Curious as to what Sungjong was going to do, Sunggyu continued observing the younger.

Picking up the toy in his arms, Sungjong gently it as he started speaking.

"Carrot ah, Sungjong didn't eat you, not because he doesn't like you, but because he loves you and can't bear to eat you up. He's different, unlike a certain someone, who kept forcing Sungjong to eat you up." 

Pretending to listen to the toy, Sungjong pressed his ears closer before looking at the toy again.

"You want to know who's the big baddie?" He asked before whispering it.

Continuing to act as if he was listening to the toy's words, Sungjong stopped after a few nods.

Observing silently, Sunggyu could not help but smile at the younger's childish but cute actions, and trying his best to hide his smile as Sungjong marched up to him, he asked, "So?"

With a straight face, Sungjong replied, "Carrot told me to tell you that he hates you, and that you're a big bad meanie who shouldn't force me to eat him. He also said that he will get his revenge if you do that again." 

Walking off again with a proud smile, Sungjong sat down on the sofa as he flipped through the channels.

About to start yelling at the ignorant maknae, Sunggyu did his best in keeping in his laughter.

Just then, the door to Dongwoo's room burst open, and looking around the room frantically, Dongwoo cried out, "Has anyone seen my Mr. Carrot? You know, the orange one, with a little green stem on top?" 

Letting out a laugh, Sungjong watched Dongwoo's frantic expression before announcing, "That's called a carrot Dongwoo hyung. As its name might suggest." 

Catching sight of his soft toy in Sungjong's hands, he immediately charged towards the sofa and with a happy cry, Dongwoo pulled Sungjong into a celebratory embrace with his carrot.

"Hyung! Your carrot's here, in my hands. Not me!" Sungjong yelled as he struggled to break free of the excited Dino's arms.

Ignoring his cries, Dongwoo happily continued and noticing the laughing leader, Sungjong angrily called out.

"Hyung! Aren't you going to help me? He's practically suffocating me!" 

A roar of laughter burst out again, and catching his breath, Sunggyu replied, "Then will you eat your carrots?" 

Still as stubborn, Sungjong shouted immediately, not willing to give in.

"NO!"

Giving him a shrug, Sunggyu collected the plates, and turning around to leave for the kitchen, a wide smile broke out.

 

 

 

A/N: I am so so sorry for not updating in quite a while! And with such a short chapter too... /cries/ School has been making my life difficult, but thank you all so much for being so patient! :D /dances/ I'll try my best to update soon! :)