Chapter 2

Infinity Love

"Bedtime everyone!" The manager called out, resulting in a series of groans. 

"Can't we just stay up for a little while longer?" Sungyeol whined. 

"We will go to sleep later, just give us about an hour." Hoya added, looking at the manager hopefully.

"No, and I don't want to hear another word from any one of you." Their manager replied in a i-am-not-joking tone. Ending the conversation, he closed the door to their dorm and left.

"But I don't want to sleep! Sungjong ah, want to play with me?" Sungyeol asked as he crawled over to the maknae's side.

"Manager hyung said go to sleep, so all of you, in your rooms now!" Sunggyu suddenly bellowed, causing the members to let out sighs and shoot back glares.

"That hyung is so bossy, seriously." Sungyeol whispered to Sungjong as they returned to their room, earning Sungjong's soft laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu woke up in the middle of the night, only to find that it was still too early. Lying on his bed again, he shut his eyes and tried his best to go back to sleep. Finally, he decided to get a drink and got up, heading for the kitchen. Walking outside, he found a figure sitting on the sofa, staring at the television screen. Going closer, Sunggyu found that it was actually Sungjong, watching a horror movie. 

"Sungjong ah, what are you doing here at this time?" The leader asked softly.

Hearing his voice, Sungjong jumped slightly before turning around. 

"Oh Sunggyu hyung, I..." Sungjong started explaining, then trailed off.

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked again, wondering what Sungjong was hiding.

"I... I know all the hyungs don't really enjoy watching horror movies so..." Sungjong slowly started again.

"So you watched it alone when the rest were sleeping?" Sunggyu continued, guessing the correct reason behind it. 

"But it's going to end soon! I'll go back to sleep really soon!" Sungjong quickly added, afraid that the leader would start reprimanding him. Thinking for a little while, he asked, "Did I wake you up because of this?" 

Ruffling Sungjong's hair, Sunggyu sat down beside Sungjong and replied, "No, you didn't. I just couldn't sleep. I'll just sit here with you until it ends then." 

Giving Sunggyu a small smile, Sungjong continued the movie happily. Not really into horror movies, Sunggyu kept his eyes on the maknae, smiling whenever the youngest's eyes lit up with joy or excitement. It wasn't long before the credits started rolling. 

"You should go to sleep now, Sungjong ah." Sunggyu said, noticing the credits.

"Just a little while more, hyung. We should at least look at the credits and respect those that helped to make this movie." Sungjong replied with a determined tone. 

Smiling again, Sunggyu slowly touched Sungjong's hair. Not long after, he started to noticd the dropping eyes of the youngest. 

"Sungjong ah, you're tired, go to sleep. You can watch the credits another time." Sunggyu persuaded. 

"No, hyung. Just a little while more." Sungjong replied again.

Letting out a soft sigh, Sunggyu looked at the credits roll down the screen. After a few minutes, he felt something leaning on his shoulder. Carefully turning his head, the leader found Sungjong fast asleep on his left shoulder. 

Stubborn little guy... Sunggyu smiled as he slowly lowered the sleeping Sungjong onto his lap. 

Looking at the peaceful face of the youngest, Sunggyu quietly brushed some of the hair covering his face away. 

What a cute and lovely face... Sunggyu thought, smiling widely as he Sungjong's hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh..." Sunggyu woke up, rubbing his eyes blearily. As his vision cleared, he looked up, only to find Sungyeol. Surprised, Sunggyu jumped slightly, causing a painful cry to be heard. 

"Ouch!" Sungjong shouted as he woke up after knocking himself against Sunggyu's arms.

"Oops, sorry Sungjong, I was startled by Sungyeol." Sunggyu said as Sungjong got up from his lap.

"What were you doing sleeping here? And with Sungjong too?" Sungyeol asked the leader with a glare.

Sunggyu's mind cleared immediately and he answered, "I was just accompanying Sungjong, who was watching a movie alone." 

With this, Sungyeol turned to Sungjong and whined, "Sungjongie, why didn't you wake me up? I could have watched it with you!" 

Smiling at the choding's little tantrum, Sungjong replied, "I thought you didn't like horror movies." Adding on, Sungjong said teasingly, "And you would always scream your head off when you watched them." 

"No, I don't!" Sungyeol retorted. 

Laughing, Sungjong simply retreated to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: A bit of Yeoljong and Gyujong! :) How's the new update? :D *throws confetti over everyone* Thank you all so much for reading, subscribing and commenting! *whispers* Because of you guys, I keep doing a happy dance everyday. Comment more please! :D