Chapter 5

Infinity Love

"Happy Birthday to you!" Sunggyu sang happily as he smiled at the birthday boy.

"Happy Birthday to you!" Woohyun continued, showering the birthday boy with his hearts.

"Happy Birthday to Sungjong!" The members sang together while Woohyun pulled the note higher and longer.

"Happy Birthday to you!" They ended as more confetti was thrown.

"Yippeee!" Dongwoo shouted, followed by a loud boom, causing Sungjong to jump slightly.

"Yah, why did you step on that balloon! It was my favourite! I pumped that up myself!" Sungyeol complained as he looked sadly at the remaining pieces on the floor.

"Sorry..." Dongwoo said meekly.

"Yup, the ONLY one that you pumped." Woohyun said as he rolled his eyes. 

"At least I helped!" Sungyeol retorted as he looked over at Sunggyu, who simply avoided his eyes. 

"Okay, let's stop fighting and wish Sungjong a proper Happy Birthday, shall we?" Hoya said, cutting off the arguement as he brought a cake from the kitchen.

"Wow, it has a little figure of me!" Sungjong exclaimed in delight as he stared at the beautiful cake.

"We specially ordered it for you." Hoya said with a smile.

"Ya, after a certain someone failed to make one and messed up the kitchen." Sungyeol mumbled, earning a glare from Woohyun.

"Okay, stop it. Let's light the candles now and let Sungjong make his wish." Myungsoo said as he took the lighter and lit the candles. 

Smiling, Sungjong's eyes glimmered as he watched the flickering candles in joy. 

"Aww Sungjongie! You look so cuteeee!" Dongwoo shouted as he started running towards Sungjong.

Grabbing onto Dongwoo's shirt, Sunggyu said sternly, "Not now, Sungjong's going to make his wish and blow the candles." 

With that, Myungsoo finished lighting the candles and moved away. 

"Let's take a picture!" Woohyun suggested.

"Okay!" Sungyeol said as he ran to Sungjong's side.

"Hey! No fair!" Woohyun said as he ran to Sungjong's left.

"Hey!" A mad scramble followed as Sungjong tried to stand still in the middle among his hyungs. 

"Okay, now someone needs to go set the timer." Hoya said, pushing the shoving Dongwoo.

"Myungsoo, it's your camera, you go set it." Sunggyu ordered.

Sighing, Myungsoo crawled out unwilling from his spot and pressed the timer.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6... 3, 2, 1!" 

"Kimchi!" Everyone said as they flashed a smile.

Scrambling to his precious camera, Myungsoo looked at the shot.

Sungjong was flashing his prettiest smile, with Woohyun making a heart shape with Sungjong. Dongwoo had added little bunny ears to Sungjong's head with his fingers, while Sungyeol had poked Sungjong's cheek. Hoya was smiling proudly as he stood behind Sungjong on a chair, making him look taller as he bent down beside Sungjong. Sunggyu was smiling with his hamster eyes while he was doing the same, smiling, but with much larger and nicer eyes. 

"Hey! Why does Woohyun get to make a heart sign with Sungjongie?" Sungyeol whined.

Looking at the picture, Woohyun gave a proud smirk at Sungyeol's comment.

"Make a wish, Sungjongie!" Dongwoo said excitedly.

Laughing at Sungyeol's comment, Sungjong stopped and amswered, "Okay, hyung!" 

Clasping his hands together as he closed his eyes, Sungjong was silent for quite a while.

A soft kiss on his cheek surprised him as he opened his eyes.

"Yah! Why does he get to kiss Sungjong?" Sungyeol complained again.

Hearing this, Sungjong's cheeks turned red. 

Noticing this, Woohyun answered with smile, "Because I was bored and wanted to know if Sungjong is wishing for me." 

Sungjong's blush turned bright red again upon hearing his reply. 

"Just let him finish wishing first, can't you do that?" Hoya said with a slightly lower tone.

With this, Sungjong closed his eyes once more.

A moment later, he blew the candles, and there was a round of applause.

"Yay! Present time!" Dongwoo exclaimed as he ran into his room.

"Don't you dare trample on my present!" Myungsoo shouted at the excited dinosaur.

Smiling as he looked on at his hyungs, Sungjong let out a soft giggle.

Sometimes, I really do wonder who's the older one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe! New chapter! :) Just felt like writing this, even though it's not Sungjong's birthday. (I know it passed, but still, every day can be your birthday, just that you don't get a cake, a party, or sing the song, or receive presents :D) Comment please! *dances* Reading comments make me feel so happy! 

Ooh and just a little suggestion by Alljong1201! Thank you so much! Hehe! :) 

Guess my favourite song by Infinite! Anyone who guesses it right before I update the next chapter, I will write a little oneshot for any otp with Sungjong! :D *whispers* I had such a hard time choosing just one favourite song.