Chapter 12

Infinity Love

"Sungjongie, come over here for a moment." Sunggyu gestured towards the maknae as he stood in the kitchen.

"What is it, hyung?" Sungjong asked as he skipped past the items strewn on the floor.

"Are you free this Friday?" The leader asked, desperately hoping for a positive reply.

A smile crept onto the younger's face as he answered, "Of course I am, hyung! Where else could I go or do?" 

Realizing his seemingly strange question, Sunggyu smiled lightly before continuing, "Then since we're free-" 

A loud greeting cut Sunggyu off as Sungyeol appeared with a questioning look.

"Are you two talking about something important here?" He asked.

Not wanting Sungyeol to know about his wish to bring Sungjong out alone, Sunggyu quickly replied, "No, we're not." 

Slightly raising his eyebrow, Sungyeol turned around to Dongwoo, and happily, he announced, "Then let's start!" 

With this, the two started singing loudly, switching from their own songs to girl group songs from time to time.

Startled by this sudden outburst, Sunggyu stared for a moment, only regaining his composure when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. 

"Hyung, what were you going to say?" Sungjong shouted over the racket. 

"I-" Sunggyu replied, only to be cut off again by the two's annoying singing.

Dragging Sungjong into the kitchen, he closed the door behind them and moved into a corner, and after making sure that no one was there to disturb them, he continued, "I was just saying, since we're both free on Friday-" 

A sudden "ring" surprised him, and taking out his phone apologetically, Sungjong said, "Sorry, hyung." Staring at the screen in amusement, Sungjong picked up the phone and pressed the speaker button. 

"Yes, Sungyeol hyung? What is so important that you have to call right outside the kitchen?" Sungjong asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he smiled brightly.

"Nothing much, I'm just wondering what you and Gyu hyung are doing in there. I thought you two weren't talking about anything important?" Sungyeol's voice boomed.

Annoyed by his continuous disturbance, Sunggyu replied, "We are talking about something important here, so stop interrupting!" 

"What's that? I can't hear you so well, Gyu hyung. Oh wait, is it perhaps that you're too old and your voice has gotten softer from all that nagging you've done?" Sungyeol said teasingly as he started singing loudly again. 

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu shouted, agitated by the choding, he marched towards the door and unlocked it. "How dare you-" 

"Oh hi, Gyu hyung! I figured what you were saying." Turning around, Sungyeol shouted to the room of sleepy members. "Hey everyone! Sunggyu hyung says there isn't enough food in the kitchen left. Let's go out to buy some more!" 

Hearing this, Sunggyu immediately started, "That-" 

"Oh yes, hyung. And he said he'll be paying!" Sungyeol announced with a cheeky smile as he ran off into his room and slammed the door.

The news jerked the members out of dreamland and with loud shouts of joy, the members scurried off into their rooms to prepare.

A shocked and angry leader was left standing, and not long, he heard small muffled giggles, which then broke out into laughter. Turning around, Sunggyu noticed Sungjong, still in the very same position as he was, just that he was barely maintaining his stand as he wiped the tears streaming out of his eyes. 

A small smile tudged at the leader's lips, and slowly, it spread wider. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe! Update here! Rather short... :( I shall update sooner! /bows/ I'm so so sorry for not updating in quite a while. Chinese New Year was spent busily and school was still bombarding me with homework. Thank you for all the comments and subscribers so far! /hugs every single one of you/