Introduction

Infinity Love

"And the winner is Infinite! Congratulations!" The master of ceremony announced with a smile as she handed the award to Sungjong.

Glancing at Sunggyu, Sungjong got a nod of approval to give the thank you speech. 

"We would like to thank our company, Woollim Entertainment, our CEO, our managers, our stylists, and of course, Inspirits...." Immediately,  Sungjong started speaking.

Immersed in his speech, Sungjong only looked at the audience and cameras, smiling his all too famous smile, not noticing the many things happening behind him. He didn't notice the smiles and happiness in the eyes of Sunggyu as he looked on at their talented maknae, or Myungsoo's usual ruffling of his hair. He did feel the poking and teasing of Woohyun and Sungyeol, but he simply gave a light punch back as he always did. As they bowed, Sungjong didn't notice how Hoya peered at him happily. As they left the stage, Dongwoo happily skipped over to the maknae and patted his , earning a soft glare from Sungjong. 

In terms of brains, Sungjong's ranked second last, which is sixth out of seven members. He can be smart, yes, but he really can be very dense at times. Well, that may be good or bad, depending on the situation. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is just the intro chapter, so it's really short. So sorry! :D But please expect more in the future! I'll update faster! :) Oh and please do comment! I loveeee reading them!