Chapter 14

Infinity Love

"Lee Sungjong! Lee Sungjong!" The fans chanted as they awaited the maknae's rap. 

Sungyeol watched with a amused smile as Sungjong started. Halfway through, Sungjong gave up and hid his face with his hands in embarrassment. 

He's so cute. Sungyeol thought as he approached the youngest from behind. 

Swinging an arm over the younger, he asked the crowd of excited fans. "Sungjongie messed up! What should we do, Sungjong ah?" He continued, turning towards the maknae.

Huge cries of excitement was heard as the fans shouted out their replies. Nodding as he listened, Sungyeol raised the microphone again as he asked the maknae, "How about a heart? Or a love arrow?" Turning to face the audience, Sungyeol shouted, "Does everybody want to see Sungjongie's love arrow?" A loud "yes" was heard and with a wide smile, Sungyeol turned around once more to see a half-embarrassed Sungjong and the rest of the laughing members. 

"1, 2, 3!" Sungyeol shouted as he counted down. 

Immediately, a wave of screams was heard as Sungyeol watched Sungjong "shot" his love arrow at the fans. Laughing, Sungyeol exclaimed, "Yah Lee Sungjong, how about me? I deserve one too!" 

A response of laughter and applause from the fans was heard and they started the countdown. "1, 2, 3!" 

With that, Sungjong once again released an arrow and immediately, Sungyeol fell flat on the floor.

"Ahh! I'm shot! Help!" He shouted dramatically, resulting in a roar of laughter from the fans and members. 

"Oh get up, hyung!" Sungjong exclaimed as he laughed at Sungyeol's foolishness and extended a hand out towards the older. 

"I can't! I need a princess to give me a hug!" Sungyeol shouted again as he heard the fans' laughter once more.

"Well too bad. We don't have a princess here." Sungjong said with a bright smile as he sat down beside Sungyeol.

"Why isn't that a princess sitting beside me?" Sungyeol asked as he rubbed his eyes blearily. 

Another roar of laughter burst out as Sungjong hid his face behind his hands again. Sneakily, Sungyeol sat up and with a cheeky smile, he sat staring in front of Sungjong's hands. 

Opening up, Sungjong was shocked to find the choding staring back at him. Obviously, he had on a pretty surprised expression as the fans burst out into laughter once again. 

With a cheerful smile on now, Sungyeol leaned in and quickly, he placed a peck on Sungjong's cheeks. Pulling away, Sungyeol's smile widened as he noticed Sungjong's red face, and hearing the fans' excited shouts and cries, he quickly got up. 

"So here's Man in Love!" Sungyeol exclsimed as the music started. 

As they danced, Sungyeol took the chance to glance over at Sungjong. Noticing the flustered boy messing up his lines, he let out a small laugh. 

He could see that the fans were still chatting away about the previous episode of events. Glancing over at Sungjong again, he hoped the younger didn't get the wrong idea. 

That wasn't fanservice. That was my true feelings. 

Sungjong would have to know one day, and that day, Sungyeol thought, was coming soon. 

 

A/N: I wanted to ask all of you this a long time ago, but I didn't want to either... (I'm contradicting myself...) Should I be ending the story soon? I'll miss writing these scenes but at the same time, it is a chattered story so it should have a ending soon considering the number of chapters so far. Please comment and tell me your opinion! :D 

Thank you again for being sooooo patient! I haven't updated in weeks... I'm so sorry! :( I've been really busy... Hopefully, during the March holidays, I'll be able to update more! :) /throws namu hearts/ *shoots love arrow* Hehe thank you so much! :D