Chapter 11

Infinity Love

"What are you doing with that stone, Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong asked as he played with the sand.

They were at the beach for the first time in a long long time. The day was beautiful, and Woohyun had happily picked up a sharp piece of stone, starting to use it and scrap it against another rock. 

"I'm writing my wishes down." Woohyun replied as he stopped and looked towards Sungjong with a wide smile.

Looking up at Woohyun, Sungjong gave him a frown and started lecturing.

"Hyung! You shouldn't write your wishes down on stone! You should write it down in the sand, so that when you don't want that wish anymore, you can wash it away easily! You know, one day I was really angry with Sunggyu hyung, and I sort of wrote down that I wished he would go away, and he really did for a few days when he went overseas, and I really missed his nagging." Sungjong said as he continued writing in the sand with a piece of stick.

Smiling at the maknae's rambling, Woohyun playfully went over to him.

"Then what are you wishing for now?" He asked as he peeked at the writings on the sand.

"Yah hyung! Go away! It's rude to peek! If you don't, I'll write on stone that I want you to go away!" Sungjong exclaimed as he shooed Woohyun away.

"Oh I'm so scared! Let's run away before Sungjong the scary maknae kills me!" Woohyun exclaimed as he burst out in laughter before running back. 

Giving Woohyun a sharp look, Sungjong turned away and continued writing. 

"I saw the one about getting a new teddy bear named Sunggyu!" Woohyun teased as he started scraping the words again. 

"No, I did not wish for that!" Sungjong exclaimed in frustration as he stood up, giving Woohyun a furious look.

"I'll tell Sunggyu hyung for you! I'm sure he's happy that you're naming a teddy bear after him, for whatever kind of reason you have for wanting that teddy bear." Woohyun continued with a wide smile.

"Hyung!" Sungjong shouted as he ran towards the older, prepared to land a few light punches on him.

"Woah! The scary maknae strikes again! I'm injured! Ahh! Someone help me!" Woohyun joked as he held his arm in false pain.

"Seriously hyung..." Sungjong sighed as he looked at the laughing Woohyun. Spotting the rock, Sungjong's smile returned and quickly running to the rock, he said, "Now let's see what wishes our Woohyun has written." 

Immediately, Woohyun covered the words up, saying, "I'll show you later! It's not done yet!" 

Saying this, he continued scraping the rock.

After a few minutes, a sudden "Ta da" surprised the bored Sungjong.

"What is it?" Sungjong asked as he read.

I love you, Sungjong. 

A few faint outlines could be seen behind this, but it was hardly readable. 

A slow confused expression came over Sungjong, and he asked, "Hyung, what..." 

Half expecting this, Woohyun gave a grin back as he said, "I love you, Sungjongie." 

Appearing to think for a moment, Sungjong replied as his face brightened, "Hyung! Don't go all greasy on me! It only works for Inspirits!" 

A soft sadness came across Woohyun's face, and as he was just about to speak, Sungjong continued, "Stop teasing me, hyung!" With that, a small laughter escaped him and running away to pick up his stick, Sungjong returned moments later.

I love you too, hyung! I love all of you, so don't ever change okay? 

A small smile crept onto Woohyun's face, and looking at the beaming maknae, he replied, "Of course we won't, Sungjongie. We never will." 

As long as you're here, Sungjongie, we'll never change. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: /sighs/ I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! I'm currently really busy adapting to the new hectic school life... So thank you for being so patient with me! :D /dances/ I love writing though, so don't ever think I gave up writing! :) Comment and comment please! Thank you for all the subscribers and comments once again! Hehe!