✪ infatuation 23

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHOOHOOO!! Exams are oooooverrrrrrr~
You naughty little things didn't comment much huh. tsktsk.
But I'll update anyway cause' i'm in a good mood~


"Ding!", the little bulb lit up, as the elevator arrived on the fifteenth floor. The doors slid open and they both moved inside, of course, with kyuhyun resting most of his weight on hyukjae. Not that he had a choice though, since the dancer was holding him so tightly. The fifteen floors down, felt like forever as they rode on in silence. Feeling rather uneasy, kyuhyun tried to wiggle discreetly out of hyukjae's embrace. However, his actions made the dancer displeased and kyuhyun was immediately tugged even closer, and this time, the dancer's arms encircled his waist.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief when the doors finally slid open again as they reached the basement carpark.

"Where's your car?", the dancer questioned.

"...it's over there.", kyuhyun pointed to his car three rows away from where they were standing.

"Give me your car keys.", hyukjae reached out his hand, "I'm driving."

Reluctantly, kyuhyun dig in his pockets to fish for his keys, while muttering something along the lines of its my car, who do you think you are ordering me like that. 

"Here.", kyuhyun dangled the keys in front of hyukjae's face, "Drive carefully."

The latter merely grabbed the keys and rolled his eyes.

When they neared his car, hyukjae wanted to support him over to the passenger seat, but kyuhyun shrugged him off.

After they both climbed into the car, hyukjae inserted the keys and started the engine. Resting one hand on the gear and the other on the wheel, he turned to kyuhyun, "Ready to go?"

"H-hold on.", kyuhyun spluttered, slightly embarassed because he had been fumbling with his seatbelt for the past five minutes and still didn't get it in. Damn this dizziness.

"Let me help you.", hyukjae leaned across him to pull his seatbelt and clicked it firmly in place. Meanwhile,  kyuhyun held his breath as the dancer's hair tickled his chin, making his heart race. Feeling himself blush like a school girl, he quickly faced the window to hide his face. 

They took quite some time to move from the carpark up to their unit as kyuhyun's condition worsened after the car ride. The sharp turns and the going over of the humps was apparently too overwhelming for kyuhyun, as he experienced probably the worst car sickness in his entire lifetime. 

"Kyu, just hold on a little while-", hyukjae said as he rubbed soothing circles on the younger's back, "we're almost there."

As soon as hyukjae opened the dorm's door, kyuhyun dashed, or rather staggered into the bathroom, gripping the toilet seat and retching at the same time. Vomiting until there was nothing left in his stomach, kyuhyun slumped onto the cold tiled floor, too drained to even move.

Hyukjae rushed into the bathroom with a towel, to check on kyuhyun, but his heart clenched uncomfortably when he saw the maknae sprawled on the floor half-unconscious. Hurrying over to the pale boy, hyukjae scooped him up and used the towel to wipe away the stains. After making sure that kyuhyun was completely clean, he carried the boy to their room. Hyukjae was careful not to wake the sleeping maknae up, as he gently laid kyuhyun onto the bed and stripped him of his clothes. Then he opened their closet and took out a clean set of clothes and help kyuhyun change into it, and finally tuck the maknae safely under the covers.

He then went out of the room again to get a basin of cold water and another towel, before grabbing the computer chair to sit beside the maknae's bed. He dipped the towel inside the cold water, then wrung it dry, before placing it on kyuhyun's forehead. He repeated this many times, until the maknae's temperature eventually drop to normal.

Only then did hyukjae allow himself to relax and lean back on his chair with a soft sigh. Reaching out to brush kyuhyun's fringe out of the way, he bent down and planted a gentle kiss on the maknae's forehead. his cheeks, hyukjae whispered, "Sorry, kyuhyun-ah."

When kyuhyun open his eyes again, he felt much better. His head wasn't throbbing as much, he didn't feel like he was burning all over, and most importantly, the room wasn't spinning anymore. He glanced about the room, slightly dissapointed to find it empty.

So, he went back to practice after all.

He was about to hoist himself up and get out of bed when the ajar door opened wider. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes in surprise as he watched the redhead enter the room with a tray of dishes.

"Oh! You're awake?", hyukjae smiled brightly, "then I'm just in time."

"How are you feeling?", he asked as he set the dishes down on the bedside table carefully, "better?"

"Yeah.", kyuhyun nodded as he moved to sit upright, "much better."

"That's great!", the redhead chirped as he scooped some kimchi and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter